Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Which one will happen?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Packers Win

    33 89.19%
  • Vikings Lose

    4 10.81%
Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 563
  1. #406
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    16,698
    vCash
    1500
    I hate you a little less today Kuhn.

  2. #407
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,580
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by aokmaster View Post
    Word to that. If they don't bring him back as the starter, I'll be EXTREMELY disappointed.

    Grant - not resigned
    Benson - not resigned
    Starks - personally, I'd cut him
    Green - 2nd string
    3rd string - rookie, draft pick, etc...

    Harris could be the best late season find in the NFL
    I still think you need to draft or a sign a legitimate half-back. I mean we have seen Samkon Gado do great a few weeks and turn into crap. I want a HB in the first 3 rds, hopefully Le'Veon Bell or someone like that. I do love me some Harris though.

  3. #408
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    90
    vCash
    1500
    Packers - PAY THAT MAN :-)

    Can someone explain to me how the refs can throw the flag for 12 men on the field, when the ball wasn't snapped?

    (Only been a football fan since 2008) :-)

  4. #409
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Dubuque, IA
    Posts
    1,711
    vCash
    1500
    We blast Walden and he starts making huge plays.
    We blast Kuhn and now he has two TD's.

    Haha who should we make fun of next.


    Best Backfield Ever.
    Daniels/Raji/Lacy

  5. #410
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Hernando Beach Florida
    Posts
    413
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerboy View Post
    I still think you need to draft or a sign a legitimate half-back. I mean we have seen Samkon Gado do great a few weeks and turn into crap. I want a HB in the first 3 rds, hopefully Le'Veon Bell or someone like that. I do love me some Harris though.
    Yeah get a solid power back with harris for our change of pace back.

  6. #411
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    19,922
    vCash
    500
    wish we did this last week



  7. #412
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Dubuque, IA
    Posts
    1,711
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DKguy View Post
    Packers - PAY THAT MAN :-)

    Can someone explain to me how the refs can throw the flag for 12 men on the field, when the ball wasn't snapped?

    (Only been a football fan since 2008) :-)
    12 in the huddle is a penalty.


    Best Backfield Ever.
    Daniels/Raji/Lacy

  8. #413
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    16,698
    vCash
    1500
    Erik Walden is in beast mode tonight.

  9. #414
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    19,922
    vCash
    500
    Good thing is that after two weeks of facing Peterson we should be ready for the 49ers run game



  10. #415
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    90
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by aokmaster View Post
    12 in the huddle is a penalty.
    Oh. Cool! Thanks dude.

  11. #416
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Hernando Beach Florida
    Posts
    413
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by aokmaster View Post
    We blast Walden and he starts making huge plays.
    We blast Kuhn and now he has two TD's.

    Haha who should we make fun of next.
    How about woodson? Would love to see a pick 6.

  12. #417
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,449
    vCash
    1500
    Did shields tackle AP?


    REC:

    TDs:

  13. #418
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Dubuque, IA
    Posts
    1,711
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by flodapack View Post
    How about woodson? Would love to see a pick 6.
    Man Woodson's been quiet.
    He's too old.
    He needs to retire



    Best Backfield Ever.
    Daniels/Raji/Lacy

  14. #419
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    19,922
    vCash
    500
    CmIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



  15. #420
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Hernando Beach Florida
    Posts
    413
    vCash
    1500
    Clay is the man!

Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •