Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Wonder how Casey and Colangelo will work it out when Bargnani comes back.

If they play him, they could mess up the chemistry. If they don't play him, he has no value and you can't trade him.
    I believe BC's scared enough of his job to not want to **** with the chemistry. But, in the words of DC "we'll cross that bridge when we come to it", and it's probably a long ways off yet.

vCash
    a trade for chandler would have made sense if the raptors drafted drummond, however with t ross emergence as a wing player its pretty safe to say it will be derozan and t ross manning the 2 and 3 position for the future

vCash
    Bargnani and Lowry for Cousins and Aaron Brooks. Not sure if money works, but would you guys do this swap?
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Bargnani and Lowry for Cousins and Aaron Brooks. Not sure if money works, but would you guys do this swap?
    umm ya i would!
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    I like it but Cousins wouldn't stay here. He's too immature and no one here can contain him and help him stay focused.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ramz.n View Post
    a trade for chandler would have made sense if the raptors drafted drummond, however with t ross emergence as a wing player its pretty safe to say it will be derozan and t ross manning the 2 and 3 position for the future
    Chandler is a good enough rebounder to play some 4 depending on the matchup.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers4life08 View Post
    Latest rumours: Bargnani,2014 first pick for D.Granger from Pacers
    how long is this kid gonna troll our forums before someone bans him?

vCash
    keep Bargnani, play him off the bench.

why trade him away when this team is rolling and Bargnani would likely add to the bench depth. it seems like we don't need anyone else on the wing. Our wings are doing fine. We might get burned at the SF position with the likes of Melo, Lebron, and Durant but the Raps just need to shut everyone else down.

Bargnani is the x factor on this team- he can really make a big difference off of the bench if he accepts the role. If he plays with fire, score efficiently, play defense/ rebound and play team basketball in his return, there is no reason why we should trade him. Lowry has changed his approach since that team meeting (albiet a bit of injury time afterwards), I don't see why Bargnani can't do the same.

vCash
    you absolutely can't trade bargs right now, wilson chadler makes no sense as we got way too many small forwards who are doing a solid job right now. Bargs of the bench also makes no sense as he is playing will lowry again, it basically the same lineup as when we were getting killed. Start bargs at centre, its the only way to go, davis will be guarded by the other team's pf due to quickness and the improved jump shot that he has. No way they put a sliow centre on him. We got bargs now exploting the other matchup against a slower centre and he will thrive mark my words. He might get eaten alive at the boards but he will torch them offensively. At this point you no what your are getting from bargs, there is no chace in hell the guy will learn how to rebound ever. I think the guy is simply ********, help defense proves that, he is slow minded and nobody can change that. Focus on his strengths, get his trade value up and than trade him in the offseason. Best option for the raps in my opinion.

vCash
    Demar and Bargs for Kobe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jayswseries2013 View Post
    you absolutely can't trade bargs right now, wilson chadler makes no sense as we got way too many small forwards who are doing a solid job right now. Bargs of the bench also makes no sense as he is playing will lowry again, it basically the same lineup as when we were getting killed. Start bargs at centre, its the only way to go, davis will be guarded by the other team's pf due to quickness and the improved jump shot that he has. No way they put a sliow centre on him. We got bargs now exploting the other matchup against a slower centre and he will thrive mark my words. He might get eaten alive at the boards but he will torch them offensively. At this point you no what your are getting from bargs, there is no chace in hell the guy will learn how to rebound ever. I think the guy is simply ********, help defense proves that, he is slow minded and nobody can change that. Focus on his strengths, get his trade value up and than trade him in the offseason. Best option for the raps in my opinion.

yes but it was their selfish play that got the team in trouble. Look at Lowry now, he's passing first and not hoisting ill advised 3 pointers b/c he can - he looks like a changed player. i'm pretty sure his play is greater than Calderon's right now even though he's off of the bench. his speed and defense is what makes him a much better player than Calderon. Lowry will make way to the starting spot once again this season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    I wouldn't give up Lowry in that trade, maybe Jose though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SA5195 View Post
    I wouldn't give up Lowry in that trade, maybe Jose though
    what? why not? Cousins in a top 5 center (arguably) in the NBA if his head is screwed on right.

thats the only caveat, everyday is potentially new thing with Cousins. as well, that means we move Val to the bench as depth.

he would give us a great back to the basket player we can run the low post/ high post with Ed Davis (willing passer)

Cousins
    Davis
    Ross
    Derozan
    Calderon

is a pretty decent starting 5. we have a pg willing to pass it and a coach who has a motion offense - which withstands sticky fingers that Bargnani and Lowry once had.

I think its a great trade but its not something we really need to block JVal's progress.

vCash
    because games are not won on paper, look at the Kings team with the players they have they should be in the playoffs

vCash
    Honestly I'd trade bargs for a late first rounder just to get that nice 10 mil in cap and amnesty kleiza. Go into the summer with a nice 15 mil in cap, hopefully after a nice playoff round showing teams we are on the rise and add a quality player.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast