Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers4life08 View Post
    Latest rumours: Bargnani,2014 first pick for D.Granger from Pacers
    Who would "rumour" an impossible trade? Raptor's can't trade that pick.

vCash
    So since Bargnani's stock as fallen dramatically since the start of the season, if he came back and had a good 10-15 games would it be right back where it was?

vCash
    ^ nah he'd probably have to be strong for the rest of the year i'd say
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Well I agree I'm just wondering if there's any point in trading him before the deadline. I'm sure if a good deal comes up then yes you do it but if were just giving Bargnani away what's the point? To me that would seem like BC appeasing to the fans outrage to just get rid of him cause of course we all need to blame are horrible start on something so it's easy to say it was Bargnani and forget about the horrible play of our bench, lack of execution in the 4th and Casey's horrible rotations. I'm just wondering if other GM's would look at Bargnani as the player he's been the last couple season or this years Bargnani ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceUpperCut View Post
    Well I agree I'm just wondering if there's any point in trading him before the deadline. I'm sure if a good deal comes up then yes you do it but if were just giving Bargnani away what's the point? To me that would seem like BC appeasing to the fans outrage to just get rid of him cause of course we all need to blame are horrible start on something so it's easy to say it was Bargnani and forget about the horrible play of our bench, lack of execution in the 4th and Casey's horrible rotations. I'm just wondering if other GM's would look at Bargnani as the player he's been the last couple season or this years Bargnani ?
    I can see another GM gambling on Andrea if he were amnestied at the end of the season. Basically, it's not that he's bad enough not to have a job in this league, but at $10/mil a season, he's too expensive right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly Guy View Post
    I can see another GM gambling on Andrea if he were amnestied at the end of the season. Basically, it's not that he's bad enough not to have a job in this league, but at $10/mil a season, he's too expensive right now.
    If he were amnestied, every team in the NBA would be interested in him. Not gambling at the right price.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    If he were amnestied, every team in the NBA would be interested in him. Not gambling at the right price.
    you still have a very high opinion of him i see

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    i honestly don't think his value is much lower than any other time. he's shooting like crap right now but the book is out on Andrea. he can score. i imagine anyone looking at him would be looking for a scoring presence off the bench. that's my opinion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    you still have a very high opinion of him i see
    You think at 2 mil, there isn't a team in the league that would take him and use him as a scorer off the bench? I think your opinion of him is TOO low. It is kindof like how people a month ago were saying "Jose was useless" and such.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanyo View Post
    Latest rumour:

Lebron James for Quincy Acy
    Did you see that dunk by Acy in the Magic game during the mop-up minutes? No way I would do this if I were the Raptors.

vCash
    You think at 2 mil, there isn't a team in the league that would take him and use him as a scorer off the bench? I think your opinion of him is TOO low. It is kindof like how people a month ago were saying "Jose was useless" and such.
    I agree 100% everyone is treating Bargnani like he's the whole reason were sucked so bad the first 20 games. It's just an excuse for Raptor fans to feel better about the team. Any unbiased person should realize that there were many factors. Jose was a reason early on then Lowry goes out and oh now it's Jose's awesome and Lowry is the reason and now that Lowry's back it's all cause Bargnani's not playing. Using the Amnesty on Bargnani would be such a dumb move, no matter how much people hate him if you want the Raptors to be better he can be utilized to make us better whether it's off the bench or whatever.

vCash
    i think there would be some that would jump at that, and some who probably wouldn't touch him at any price, that's what i think.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    i think there would be some that would jump at that, and some who probably wouldn't touch him at any price, that's what i think.
    right

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronicle View Post
    right
    there aren't many players in this league that EVERY team in the league would make a roster spot for. Bargnani is definitely not one of them. some of them absolutely would but to say all of them, that's crazy.

vCash
    I see where you're going with this, but didn't the team's, bench play, 4th Q execution, defense and rotations all seem to get magically better once Bargnani went down? The guy's play and attitude looked cancerous to our roster, I think it's about as clear as day. It's one thing to point the finger at guys like Lowry and Derozan for hogging the ball, but when AB's shooting like 3-19 and still refusing to move the rock I'd say some more blame falls on his shoulders. And, unless there was more we don't understand, I'd say Casey should have taken blame for giving him the leash that he did.

"Juuuuuuuuuuuuust a bit outside. Wild Thing tried for the corner and missed."

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast