Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapsjaysfan88 View Post
    Honestly I'd trade bargs for a late first rounder just to get that nice 10 mil in cap and amnesty kleiza. Go into the summer with a nice 15 mil in cap, hopefully after a nice playoff round showing teams we are on the rise and add a quality player.
    i agree, that seems like a nice strategy to me. who would you target out of next years free agent crop?
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SA5195 View Post
    I wouldn't give up Lowry in that trade, maybe Jose though
    Lmao you have to give to get, which it seems raptor fans have no idea what that means.
    ]I may be acting like a Kidd, switch from team to team, now I'm getting Bucks and all I see is green. Call me what you want, image don't mean a thing to me, sign me for 5 or 6 mill and worry about my legacy. - Me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    i agree, that seems like a nice strategy to me. who would you target out of next years free agent crop?
    im not sure, if there aren't any good free agents maybe you save the cap space 2 resign lowry and if ed continues 2 play great he'll be given a nice contract.

vCash
    wonder if Kings would do Lowry and Bargs for Tyreke and Cousins.
    ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    i think we'd have to throw in a future 1st or something of comparative value for that to happen.

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    We can still go after iguodala this off season, I would give him a 4 year 38 Million deal

Lowry/ Hopefully Calderon re signs with us, Please resign./ lucas
    Demar/Tross/
    Iguodala/Andersen/Fields
    Davis/Amir/QAcy
    JVal/A verteran Centre/ gray

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I Rock Shaqs View Post
    Lmao you have to give to get, which it seems raptor fans have no idea what that means.
    Or maybe I don't think Bargs + Lowry isn't worth a headcase in Cousins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    they would take that trade in a heartbeat but we would not, like i told you before Lowry isn't going anywhere its gonna be Calderon or they will both stay and Lowry will take his starting spot back mark my words on this one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BHF View Post
    they would take that trade in a heartbeat but we would not, like i told you before Lowry isn't going anywhere its gonna be Calderon or they will both stay and Lowry will take his starting spot back mark my words on this one.
    really? you think so? i think it's the opposite.

i think Lowry for Evans sounds like a reasonable one for one swap. thus that leaves the price for Cousins - just Bargnani. i think they can do better than that.

vCash
    Landry Fields playing the 4 has averaged more boards than Bargs does

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    isn't he out-rebounding pretty much everybody on the team?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    i don't know why that's funny. just about any NBA player would average more rebounds. we knows this already, right?

vCash
    I wonder if its possible to intriuge dallas in trading dirk vince beubois for jose bargs fields the money is right? . We need vets dirk is what we wanted outta bargs in the downswing com his career. Vince can right his wrongs as a kid here. Bargs gets a new coach, new city new. System already used to a shooting 4. With jose ruunning the show. OJ can go to work with fields/ marion. Dirk can try to lead a different team through the playoffs. Vince can mentor derozan/ross can ride out his career where he began

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BHF View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    really? you think so? i think it's the opposite.

i think Lowry for Evans sounds like a reasonable one for one swap. thus that leaves the price for Cousins - just Bargnani. i think they can do better than that.
    They rejected Harden for Cousins. They won't take Andrea.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wax_da_workman View Post
    I wonder if its possible to intriuge dallas in trading dirk vince beubois for jose bargs fields the money is right? . We need vets dirk is what we wanted outta bargs in the downswing com his career. Vince can right his wrongs as a kid here. Bargs gets a new coach, new city new. System already used to a shooting 4. With jose ruunning the show. OJ can go to work with fields/ marion. Dirk can try to lead a different team through the playoffs. Vince can mentor derozan/ross can ride out his career where he began
    Not 100% but I think Dirk might have a no trade clause or something.

Either way hes played his whole career in Dallas and I doubt they would trade him at this point and taint his legacy like that. Then again it happened to Ewing and Hakeem so

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456