Dragic (starter)
    Scola (starter)
    Oneal (starter)
    Tucker (starter)
    Brown (bench)
    Dudley (bench)
    Telfair (bench)

Everyone else sucks & need to be axed
    Pretty good list. I think Dudley deserves to start.

vCash
    I wouldn't mind keeping Dudz as long as we have an all star borderline superstar at the 2 or the 4. IMO this team is just missing 1 superstar to be a contender. Minus Beas unfortunately .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    I wouldn't mind keeping Dudz as long as we have an all star borderline superstar at the 2 or the 4. IMO this team is just missing 1 superstar to be a contender. Minus Beas unfortunately .
    We need major upgrades at 2, 3, & 4 to be a contender.

vCash
    3 can be filled by Dudz. He is perfect fit if we have a superstar at either 2 or 4. Whichever position doesn't have the superstar then needs to be an all star or borderline with exceptional defense. Basically what I mean is the roster could look like this and contend IMO:

Dragic/Bassy
    Gordon(IMO if healthy can develop into a superstar)/Brown
    Dudz/Tucker
    J-Smoove or Taj(all star potential)/Scola
    ??/??

I left C a "??" because more than likely Gortat will be gone.

Or

Dragic/Bassy
    Iggy(defensive all star)/Brown
    Dudz/Tucker
    Love/Scola
    ??/??

vCash
    most of our players suck, they can all go as far im concerend

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WES KOAST View Post
    Heres my take on which players to keep & their role with the team:

Dragic (starter)
    Scola (starter)
    Oneal (starter)
    Tucker (starter)
    Brown (bench)
    Dudley (bench)
    Telfair (bench)

Everyone else sucks & need to be axed
    Oneal (starter) - No way he returns next year. His value has gone up and I doubt he'll want to rot on a lottery team. He'll go to a contender most likely next year. If we can get anything for him, we do it and don't even blink.

Brown (bench) - His value will never be higher. IMO, he's peaked in terms of talent. If we can find the right deal, I have no issue trading him.

Telfair (bench) - Marshall will need to get time eventually. I can see Telfair wanting to stay but it may not be in the best interest of a rebuilding team.

I'd like to keep Dudley, Tucker, and Dragic, but if the right deal comes along, they are all expendable.
    Keep in mind, this team really isn't good. Being attached to certain players isn't a good thing right now unless we're content with mediocrity.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    Oneal (starter) - No way he returns next year. His value has gone up and I doubt he'll want to rot on a lottery team. He'll go to a contender most likely next year. If we can get anything for him, we do it and don't even blink.

Brown (bench) - His value will never be higher. IMO, he's peaked in terms of talent. If we can find the right deal, I have no issue trading him.

Telfair (bench) - Marshall will need to get time eventually. I can see Telfair wanting to stay but it may not be in the best interest of a rebuilding team.

I'd like to keep Dudley, Tucker, and Dragic, but if the right deal comes along, they are all expendable.
    Keep in mind, this team really isn't good. Being attached to certain players isn't a good thing right now unless we're content with mediocrity.
    Good points King.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post

Agreed. There are some needs more pressing than others but there is no one on this roster thats irreplaceable. Dudley, Gortat and Dragic are, by far, our best players and while they are good players, none of them are close to being all-star caliber.

If we had a chance to get a real difference maker for the long term then there is no one on our roster who I would not consider moving.

vCash
    Nobody is safe in my estimation. I'd keep Dragic, but willing to trade just about anybody else for a star. Funny thing is we've been looking for a SG since Richardson left, and they are the most plentiful players in every draft (and those undrafted). Heck, several teams are starting excellent SG who were undrafted or went in the 2nd round, and we can't buy one.