Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Seahawks

11 33.33%
  • Redskins

22 66.67%
Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    My prediction: We go into the half down by 14, we come back out and RG3 gets knocked out early in the third. Cousins fills and quickly throws for two touchdowns tying the game. With only seconds left in the game, Cousins will throw an interception into the endzone for a Redskin touchdown giving us the win by 7.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CooleyMyNooley View Post
    I may not post here a lot but I do check the forums daily and have for quite some time now and I even know that Boost is obviously trolling. He has to keep it going because he has his cynical reputation to uphold. Not hating. Actually I find it pretty entertaining that people still take him seriously. I like to imagine that he comes home to his redskins filled memorabilia home, changes into his redskins pajamas, drinks coffee out of his redskins mug, and watches our Superbowl victories on VHS every night as he comfortably falls asleep under his redskins blanket. It's ok Boost come out the trolling closet and let your inner homer shine!
    hahaha too funny. And welcome HTTR!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman21 View Post
    U mean the philly game where rg3 threw for 4 tds and we won by 25. That game? the same game where we kept scoring on long bombs, not needing time consuming drives? Really insane? as a self proclaimed football guy, i would expect you to come up with something a little better than a blow out win where we barey needed any offense at all.
    No, not that game.

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

vCash
    oh then the game where he had 108 total yards and a td that one..yea sounds like a shut out to me!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    My prediction: We go into the half down by 14, we come back out and RG3 gets knocked out early in the third. Cousins fills and quickly throws for two touchdowns tying the game. With only seconds left in the game, Cousins will throw an interception into the endzone for a Redskin touchdown giving us the win by 7.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman21 View Post
    oh then the game where he had 108 total yards and a td that one..yea sounds like a shut out to me!
    Um LOL? He had 91 yards rushing....I don't care about total yards. Run game opens the pass game. We don't run, GAME OVER.
    Last edited by InsaneBoost; 01-03-2013 at 03:39 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBoost View Post
    RGIII hasn't passed well in over four weeks. That's the main reason why he won't win ROY and we'll lose Sunday. He should have had probably three picks against Dallas, luckily for him they aren't that good, unfortunately for him, Seattle is.
    Unfortunately for you, you are really ignorant! Seattle is a bad road team! Yes, they are talented, but the Rams showed just last week they aren't all that. Haslett has been a genius with our defensive schemes, they force a good amount of turnovers as well. RG3 has what 5 INTS all year? I don't think all of a sudden he's going to start throwing the ball to the other team! Plus Morris is on a roll, we are 9-1 with Garcon playing, we've won 7 games in a row and IMO are the second hottest team going into the playoffs right now behind the Broncos. Think about this team was 3-6, and hasn't lost since! This team is a TEAM, no I players, not even the star franchise QB. They don't turn the ball over, they don't give up many points, they cause turnovers, and the don't ever quit! I'm proud of this team, and truly believe they are destined for a deep playoff run! I don't see a team in the NFC side of the playoffs, we can't beat. No one will be able to stop all the elements of these offense, and as long as we do what we have during this win streak, I see it continuing. I really cant wait till Sunday. All these "experts" are hyped up on the Seahawks because they put up some points and Russell Wilson is a rookie, they're on a roll, blah blah. But they don't talk about how the Redskins have the second longest winning streak going into the playoffs, or how they have the #1 ranked rush offense, or how they have scored 21 points or more in every game but one, or how Seattle is 3-7 on the road this season..

Skins win, 24-14.

vCash
    Oh yeah I forgot, because playing at FedExField is really hard. LMFAO.

vCash
    Um LOL? He had 91 yards rushing....I don't care about total yards. Run game opens the pass game. We don't run, GAME OVER.
    would u say that a rb rushing for over 1450 yards in a season along with double digit tds is a pretty sucessful season?

vCash
    Season yes, every game, no. If he has anything less than 120 on Seahawks, it's a guaranteed loss.

vCash
    Season yes, every game, no. If he has anything less than 120 on Seahawks, it's a guaranteed loss.
    man..you keep jumping from one point to another just to side step your previous comment. If we are specifically talking about that 1 eagles game where you pointed out that he got shut out with 91 yards and a td, then you are really insane. If you realized you were wrong, and needed to change the subject, then we can talk about the seahawks game, which you attempted to do above. Bottom line...on no planet is 91 yards and a td called being "shut out". so, for the future..if you are trying (key word "trying"), to make an arguement against what i said, the least you can do is make a respectable one, and have some facts instead of constantly changing the subject everytime i point out that you are wrong. If you cant do that much, then dont waste my time with your erratic responses.
    Last edited by Hitman21; 01-03-2013 at 04:10 PM.

vCash
    I'm not skipping around anything you fool. I've said it five times now, I'm not going to say it again.

The Eagles were one of the WORST run stoppers in the league. Morris is one of the BEST rushers in the league. Philadelphia held him to under 100 yards and 1 touchdown.

So I'm supposed to believe we're going to go up against one of the best teams in the NFL and run all over them? They're going to smack Morris down like he's their *****.

vCash
    I hope we win for the sake of how annoying Seahawks fans have become.

vCash
    Redskins fans have been just as annoying IMO.

vCash
    Redskins fans have been just as annoying IMO.
    Go read the main forum Redskins-Seahawks thread.

We obviously don't stand a chance in any of their minds. They think they have the NFC wrapped up. I don't think one person on our forum has had the balls to say they whole hearted think we are going to crush them.

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast