Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Seahawks

11 33.33%
  • Redskins

22 66.67%
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I just wanted to say that I'm really happy we made it to the playoffs and even if we don't win I am completely content with how the season turned out. With that being said I hate the Seahawks with a passion ever since everyone jumped on the Russel Wilson band wagon mid season. Nothing would make me happier than see us embarrass them and put an end to the RG3 vs Wilson debate. I have a feeling one team is gonna win by a fairly significant margin. Hopefully it's the Skins. HTTR

Redskins 34 - 17 Seahawks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CooleyMyNooley View Post
    I just wanted to say that I'm really happy we made it to the playoffs and even if we don't win I am completely content with how the season turned out. With that being said I hate the Seahawks with a passion ever since everyone jumped on the Russel Wilson band wagon mid season. Nothing would make me happier than see us embarrass them and put an end to the RG3 vs Wilson debate. I have a feeling one team is gonna win by a fairly significant margin. Hopefully it's the Skins. HTTR

Redskins 34 - 17 Seahawks
    Laughable, considering everyone was and has been on RG's dick ever since he been drafted....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    Laughable, considering everyone was and has been on RG's dick ever since he been drafted....
    I don't think I said anything about people not being on RG3s dick. I know that he gets a lot of attention and there are skins band wagoners because of him. However he deserves it. He had a great senior season at Baylor and lived up to the ridiculously high expectations placed on him. That doesn't happen often...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBoost View Post
    Did you miss the Browns and Eagles game? They did a good job stopping him.
    i hardly call 87 yards and 2 tds, with a W stopping someone. Keep trying.

vCash
    There should be some big bulletin board material in the Skins locker room. I've heard nothing but "Seahawks are gonna win this game" from the sports pundits. Not exactly disrespectful. More like "the Redskins, oh aren't they a cute story this year."

It's playoff time, not time to be cute. Haslett needs to disguise blitz schemes and this D needs to smash the 'hawks in the mouth. Prove something to everyone. It's playoff redemption week, time to exorcise our demons past

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman21 View Post
    i hardly call 87 yards and 2 tds, with a W stopping someone. Keep trying.
    If the Redskins want to win Sunday. Morris needs about 250 and 4 TD's. Won't happen. I bet he'd held to 1 TD and 75 yards IF he's lucky, and I'm probably the biggest Alfred homer.

Seattles defense is no joke. They're fast, they're big, and they hit hard. RGIII is going to get knocked out of this game and I wouldn't be surprised if Garcon get's knocked out.

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

vCash
    Alfred Morris will be all over the field on Sunday because unlike most games...RG3 will have to pass more to establish the run. I look for guys like Hankerson, Paulsen and Robinson to have big contributions. The Skins are on a roll, and that will continue Sunday afternoon in a close one 24-21.

vCash
    RGIII hasn't passed well in over four weeks. That's the main reason why he won't win ROY and we'll lose Sunday. He should have had probably three picks against Dallas, luckily for him they aren't that good, unfortunately for him, Seattle is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBoost View Post
    If the Redskins want to win Sunday. Morris needs about 250 and 4 TD's. Won't happen. I bet he'd held to 1 TD and 75 yards IF he's lucky, and I'm probably the biggest Alfred homer.

Seattles defense is no joke. They're fast, they're big, and they hit hard. RGIII is going to get knocked out of this game and I wouldn't be surprised if Garcon get's knocked out.
    soo what does that have anything to do with your previous statement of morris being shut down in those games? You just jump off topic once you realize you were wrong?

vCash
    soo what does that have anything to do with your previous statement of morris being shut down in those games? You just jump off topic once you realize you were wrong?
    It's ok, Insane is just covering all bases as per contract and precedent.

Time for the D, Insane.

Incidentally, there's some highly amusing handbags going on in the game topic on the main board.

vCash
    The ESPN pundits go 11-3 for the Hawks, but coach Ditka has gone for us.

I've been doing picks all season with a bunch of guys on another forum. I finished on 158 - 82, which is better than a lot of the ESPN guys.

vCash
    I'm not wrong at all. Philly was HORRIBLE against the run. HORRIBLE. You expect him to put up over 100 against one of the best, when he couldn't break it against one of the worst?

Serious man?

vCash
    U mean the philly game where rg3 threw for 4 tds and we won by 25. That game? the same game where we kept scoring on long bombs, not needing time consuming drives? Really insane? as a self proclaimed football guy, i would expect you to come up with something a little better than a blow out win where we barey needed any offense at all.

vCash
    U mean the philly game where rg3 threw for 4 tds and we won by 25. That game? the same game where we kept scoring on long bombs, not needing time consuming drives? Really insane? as a self proclaimed football guy, i would expect you to come up with something a little better than a blow out win where we barey needed any offense at all.
    I may not post here a lot but I do check the forums daily and have for quite some time now and I even know that Boost is obviously trolling. He has to keep it going because he has his cynical reputation to uphold. Not hating. Actually I find it pretty entertaining that people still take him seriously. I like to imagine that he comes home to his redskins filled memorabilia home, changes into his redskins pajamas, drinks coffee out of his redskins mug, and watches our Superbowl victories on VHS every night as he comfortably falls asleep under his redskins blanket. It's ok Boost come out the trolling closet and let your inner homer shine!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CooleyMyNooley View Post
    I may not post here a lot but I do check the forums daily and have for quite some time now and I even know that Boost is obviously trolling. He has to keep it going because he has his cynical reputation to uphold. Not hating. Actually I find it pretty entertaining that people still take him seriously. I like to imagine that he comes home to his redskins filled memorabilia home, changes into his redskins pajamas, drinks coffee out of his redskins mug, and watches our Superbowl victories on VHS every night as he comfortably falls asleep under his redskins blanket. It's ok Boost come out the trolling closet and let your inner homer shine!
    We are aware and we welcome it, he's our ******** lucky charm.

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast