33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Seahawks

11 33.33%
  • Redskins

22 66.67%
Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Wild Card: Seattle Seahawks vs. Washington Redskins

Seacocks have taken us out the last two times we've reached the playoffs. Third time's a charm, eh?

vCash
    We best be gettin' some revenge this time. 24-17. Home team.

vCash
    We gotta show em what a 12th man is supposed to sound like.

vCash
    LMFAO at show them what 12th man is supposed to sound like. C'mon IHTS. You know damn well RFK couldn't match to their stadium.

With that said, this is the game our luck finally runs out. They know how to prepare for RGIII with Wilson. Face it, Wilson is more mobile than RGIII is right now, cold hard fact. Even if RGIII was healthy it wouldn't matter.

Their defense will be all over us and I expect to see two interceptions from Griffin, if not a third. Alfred Morris is the key to winning games right now, so they're going to stack the box and be all over him.

Don't even get me started on what Wilson is going to do to this defense, let alone Lynch. We all know how the Redskins play against mobile QB's, and it's going to show Sunday.

RGIII might have ended losing streaks, but this isn't one he could do, even IF he was healthy.

Seahawks 35, Redskins 14.

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

vCash
    I had no idea we still played at RFK..

vCash
    Man, we're so lucky. I'm surprised we even won one game this year. RGIII sucks. Morris sucks. Our coaching staff sucks. God, I hate this team. But man, i'm the biggest fan here.

vCash
    I really do have my doubts about this game. They will be our toughest match up all year, thought the Ravens would be but they were in mid-collapse when we played them. This one is going to be tough.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBoost View Post
    LMFAO at show them what 12th man is supposed to sound like. C'mon IHTS. You know damn well RFK couldn't match to their stadium.

With that said, this is the game our luck finally runs out. They know how to prepare for RGIII with Wilson. Face it, Wilson is more mobile than RGIII is right now, cold hard fact. Even if RGIII was healthy it wouldn't matter.

Their defense will be all over us and I expect to see two interceptions from Griffin, if not a third. Alfred Morris is the key to winning games right now, so they're going to stack the box and be all over him.

Don't even get me started on what Wilson is going to do to this defense, let alone Lynch. We all know how the Redskins play against mobile QB's, and it's going to show Sunday.

RGIII might have ended losing streaks, but this isn't one he could do, even IF he was healthy.

Seahawks 35, Redskins 14.
    Now its a lock we win. Thanks for the continued hate Boost

vCash
    they are probably the best team we will have faced and will have to face all year..

call me crazy, but IF we make it past seattle, the road to the super-bowl gets only easier...why do i say that??

We would face the falcons if we win.....they are not as good as seattle and have relapses.... then it would be either GB, MIN or SF.....none of which are scarier than SEA

vCash
    If we beat Seattle and Minnesota beats Green Bay, then I believe Minnesota plays Atlanta and we would play San Fran. Considering we already lost to Atlanta this year, i'd rather test our luck against SF.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    Seacocks have taken us out the last two times we've reached the playoffs. Third time's a charm, eh?
    Nice bare bones topic opener Bulls, ace.

Quote Originally Posted by kbaxter34 View Post
    Now its a lock we win. Thanks for the continued hate Boost
    Exactly! You all should know by now to leave Insane alone, he's part of the big picture.

This will be our toughest game for sure, and nobody except us crazies expects us to pull it off. I agree that if we can pull this off, the next game will be easier.

vCash
    Well,
    In the "Pretenders" thread in the NFL forum..........the Seahawks were the most mentioned to be pretenders.

One poster had the Skins as the weakest link..........most had the Seahawks.

They were only 3-5 on the road this year.

White Sox & Redskins Forever

vCash
    This team has won 7 straight. Their confidence is so high right now, especially playing in our house. We definitely have a good chance of winning. Gonna need some turnovers.

vCash
    Who has the Twitter? Need some people to follow.

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBoost View Post
    Who has the Twitter? Need some people to follow.
    @callmedrop

I want to get some real football talk from you though man...not this forum stuff. Cuz like I've been saying all year...I don't believe it and I don't think you do either.

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast