Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theproof View Post
    This. I really don't think some people understand just how much Akers has hurt us this season. We simply can't afford to gamble on him in the playoffs.
    both rams games should have been won with average kicking

“Just gobble, gobble, gobble, turkey from jive turkey gobblers”

vCash
    Looking at Cundums stats he's actually not bad at all. 2012 has def been his worst year but he hasn't had that many attempts (12) where he is at 58.3%. Last year he was at 75.7%, year before that 89.7%.

Ult 30 yards and under he's about 100% 30-39 yards about 77% 40-49 69% 50+ 26%!

So he's basically useless past 50 yrd, under that he's been pretty solid his entire career except for 2012.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by miller74 View Post
    both rams games should have been won with average kicking
    True, but in all honesty both Rams games would have been won with an average performance team wide. Those were two of the worst played and coached games for the Niners this season. The Rams play hard, but they are not a good team.

Also, did anybody else notice that Akers hasn't really been getting the ball to the EZ in the last half of the year? On occasion he drills one, but consistently the ball is landing right around the goal line giving oppenents good shots are returns pretty consistently.
    Last edited by NinerHomer49; 01-02-2013 at 10:22 AM.

vCash
    bring back mike cofer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NinerHomer49 View Post
    True, but in all honesty both Rams games would have been won with an average performance team wide. Those were two of the worst played and coached games for the Niners this season. The Rams play hard, but they are not a good team.

Also, did anybody else notice that Akers hasn't really been getting the ball to the EZ in the last half of the year? On occasion he drills one, but consistently the ball is landing right around the goal line giving oppenents good shots are returns pretty consistently.
    I remember they said he had a pelvic injury earlier this year. Maybe that wasn't total bs. I was at the game Sunday and the ball just didn't look right coming off his foot at all.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    I sometimes have no idea what the 9ers are thinking or doing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    I sometimes have no idea what the 9ers are thinking or doing.
    At several points this season...I'm pretty sure the team was like that too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Hes ****ing terrible. What are you talking about?
    Tapajafri has supplanted lolPhillies as the annoying 49ers homer.

vCash
    Yeah I mean you have to think we will use Akers for long kicks and Cundiff for short. Billy is gosh awful from 40+. Plus I don't know if we can trust him any more than Akers in clutch situation. I just hope Akers uses Cundiff as motivation and gets his **** together.

If not I'm going to go yell at his *** until Andy Lee refuses to give me an autograph.

vCash
    We obviously wont be getting rid of Akers sense we signed the one kicker thats worse than he is
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by macc View Post
    Looking at Cundums stats he's actually not bad at all. 2012 has def been his worst year
    Couldn't you say the same for Akers?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    What's Wade Richey doing these days...

I do not miss those days.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxGod View Post
    Yeah I mean you have to think we will use Akers for long kicks and Cundiff for short. Billy is gosh awful from 40+. Plus I don't know if we can trust him any more than Akers in clutch situation. I just hope Akers uses Cundiff as motivation and gets his **** together.

If not I'm going to go yell at his *** until Andy Lee refuses to give me an autograph.
    At this point, no FGs at all over 40?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    We obviously wont be getting rid of Akers sense we signed the one kicker thats worse than he is
    Yeah, gotta agree with that. Cundiff was not on my list of possible replacments anywhere. I guess in his defense though...two of his misses were 57 and 60 I think. Still only puts him at 70% and with the flub vs NE last year was an epic fail.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    At this point, no FGs at all over 40?
    Billy Cundiff: 0-39 yd FGs

David Akers: 40+ yd FGs

That's what it looks like is going to happen.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast