Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 60
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    No, You Can't Invade My Butthole
    Posts
    12,907
    vCash
    1500
    how about we give d-will a little blame. he's playing like absolute ****.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Posts
    43,338
    vCash
    1675
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Raven View Post
    You guys really think there'd be drastic improvements with Phil?
    Not this year. Our players aren't bright enough to grasp a system like the triangle on the fly.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    16,918
    vCash
    1500
    Is PJ a good coach now that were playing well vs Thunder?

    Ppl are so quick to blame the coach. Avery was unfairly bashed too this team misses so many open shots

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    No, You Can't Invade My Butthole
    Posts
    12,907
    vCash
    1500
    it's the second quarter.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    16,918
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Raven View Post
    The whole we gave up Damian Lillard for GForce really irritates me.
    Nets wouldn't have drafted Lillard anyways

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    No, You Can't Invade My Butthole
    Posts
    12,907
    vCash
    1500
    ^exactly.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    11,371
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    Not this year. Our players aren't bright enough to grasp a system like the triangle on the fly.
    Triangle is an extremely simple system. Read Phil's book.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Central Jersey
    Posts
    2,605
    vCash
    1500
    PJ seems to have them playing well right now against Thunder
    Gamertag 360: I Play Bald (Add It!)
    Twitter: @RSchnyderite10

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    326
    vCash
    1500
    I really hope the HC situation will be solved soon, but we're 3-1 with PJ now, wich isn't bad at all

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    11,371
    vCash
    1500
    PJC ran a 2 hour practice after the blow out by the Spurs. See what happens when the Nets actually PRACTICE? This is Deron's 1st real practice since he's been a Net unlike Avery's joke 20 mins practice.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,135
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rique View Post
    Is PJ a good coach now that were playing well vs Thunder?

    Ppl are so quick to blame the coach. Avery was unfairly bashed too this team misses so many open shots
    Thats true but when you're missing open shots you need to do other things, like run the floor to get easier opportunities. Avery refused to run the break, we're already pushing the ball a lot more with PJ. And it's not even about jacking up quick shots, its just about getting up the court quicker to get into our sets so we have more time to move the ball.
    Mikhail Prokhorov

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    16,918
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by D2theJ View Post
    Thats true but when you're missing open shots you need to do other things, like run the floor to get easier opportunities. Avery refused to run the break, we're already pushing the ball a lot more with PJ. And it's not even about jacking up quick shots, its just about getting up the court quicker to get into our sets so we have more time to move the ball.
    If Brook never got injured Avery would still be the Nets coach guaranteed. Everyone bashed him for not playing Marshon you cant play Marshon he never passes the ball. Ive never seen Marshon this whole year get the ball dribble and pass ever. If he gets the ball he looks to shoot and nothing else.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,913
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rique View Post
    If Brook never got injured Avery would still be the Nets coach guaranteed. Everyone bashed him for not playing Marshon you cant play Marshon he never passes the ball. Ive never seen Marshon this whole year get the ball dribble and pass ever. If he gets the ball he looks to shoot and nothing else.
    ???

    marshon actually is a good distributor
    [

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    11,371
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rique View Post
    If Brook never got injured Avery would still be the Nets coach guaranteed. Everyone bashed him for not playing Marshon you cant play Marshon he never passes the ball. Ive never seen Marshon this whole year get the ball dribble and pass ever. If he gets the ball he looks to shoot and nothing else.
    Stop with the Marshon hate. He had nothing to do with the Nets looking like crap under Avery.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    16,918
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    ???

    marshon actually is a good distributor
    Last year he was this year he refuses to pass watch him next time he plays

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •