Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Let's not let tonight's game fool us, but nice to see us play like this.

Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rique View Post
    Last year he was this year he refuses to pass watch him next time he plays
    not for nothing but when he's in the game his job is to put the ball on the floor and score
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    not for nothing but when he's in the game his job is to put the ball on the floor and score
    It shouldn't be he is good offensively, but hes not great. He should play a team game just like everyone else

vCash
    Is PJ a good coach now that were playing well vs Thunder?

Ppl are so quick to blame the coach. Avery was unfairly bashed too this team misses so many open shots
    Avery had to go, your team is shooting horrible yet every other play is a ISO. There was no ball movement and even when they passed the ball the players barely moved until they got the ball. Atleast now there's some more movement

vCash
    i hope pj takes averys Defensive schemes n adds more of his ball movement offense. i remember hearing one of the player interviews n he saying we need to make sure the ball moves and there is a purpose for each pass. something along those lines. we can be a good team if we can play like yesterday.
    Last edited by maddBat; 01-03-2013 at 04:25 PM.
    BBRRRROOOOOOOKKKKLLNNNNNNNNNNNNN

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maddBat View Post
    i hope pj takes averys Defensive schemes n adds more of his ball movement offense. i remember hearing one of the player interviews n he saying we need to make sure the ball moves and there is a purpose for each pass. something along those lines. we can be a good team.
    Those passes Blatche was dishing from the paint out to JJ for 3 (twice) was pretty good!

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    It shouldn't be he is good offensively, but hes not great. He should play a team game just like everyone else
    Sorry to disagree with you but this statement is insane. He is a great scorer. His biggest problem on offense is sometimes he passes when he should shoot. When he has played this season he has had no lopez, no joe Johnson and deron shooting like crap. Who is a better scorer than him on this team in that situation.
    Secondly when pj took over they started making sure lopez would get his touches early in the game. Three of the four games they've scored over 30 pts in the first quarter. With their struggles in the third quarter why aren't they doing the same thing? I'm not saying lopez should shoot everytime but he's a good passer that can make this offense better. Ok I'm done ranting.

vCash
    OMG...do those of you that have posted in this thread actually read what you said when you were not all riled up an peed off? This team don't need to be doing some sorta major shake up. Certainly not at this point in the season. I truly believe these guys will get a first round home court thing and will probably win the first series and get to the second round. They aren't a high speed run and gun kinda team but they can shoot...sometimes really really well! They have a nice mix and getting a bit better chemistry goin on or so it seems. They have some bad stretches but check out some of the big name teams. They lose games you wrote a W in for them before the tipoff and they go out and lay a egg instead. I would have put this in the rant thread but I couldn't find it and just had to say something. Sorry if I offended some of you but think back to this thread a month from now and see how silly some of what you said here. This team don't need to be rotating out coaches and players cause they lost a game/s or had a bad quarter etc.

vCash
    He is doing a solid job imo

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    I was hoping that PJ gets some sort of second renaissance thing going on after being an assistant coach for good teams and head coach for rebuilding teams. We'll see in the next couple of months but it's starting to look like he at least is and will do a better job than Avery Johnson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iceteawithlemon View Post
    I was hoping that PJ gets some sort of second renaissance thing going on after being an assistant coach for good teams and head coach for rebuilding teams. We'll see in the next couple of months but it's starting to look like he at least is and will do a better job than Avery Johnson.
    I agree. I think PJ does deserve some credit and I kinda deserve slack for making this tread. But, at the time, there was so much hype about Phil Jackson and other coaching candidates that the SAS loss ticked me off.

I give him some credit, but at some point we're gonna have to prove that we can beat up a team like Philly 105-87 and even Phoenix come Friday. Get the sub 500's out of the way and let's make a statement to the elite teams

"The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash

Heya CC

Sorry if I came across pretty hard. I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings here. I know how frustrating it was to get hammered in that Spurs game. I felt the pain too.
    Here's what I think might be a pretty good barometer to what the the season will be like record wise by the first of April. The Nets have 12 games left this month. IF they win 8 of those 12 and go .600 in feb and march they should be in third or fourth place in the Eastern Conference, depending on how they do in the head to head matchups with ATL. IF going into April they are playing well or better than well they COULD conceivably sweep the month of april. Look at the schedule and you'll see what I mean. No major injuries and eveyone contributing along the way. But much of what happens in the rest of Jan will go a loooong ways toward knowing what to expect the rest of the season. The second half of Jan might just be the toughest half month of the whole seaason for the Nets schedule wise. So watch them carefully and let's go Nets and Nets fans!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainClutch View Post
    I agree. I think PJ does deserve some credit and I kinda deserve slack for making this tread. But, at the time, there was so much hype about Phil Jackson and other coaching candidates that the SAS loss ticked me off.

I give him some credit, but at some point we're gonna have to prove that we can beat up a team like Philly 105-87 and even Phoenix come Friday. Get the sub 500's out of the way and let's make a statement to the elite teams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainClutch View Post

What about 109-89? Coulda been better if not for Tyshawn's sloppy play. What is with that kid. He needs to pass more.
    I survived Stephon Marbury's inability
    Jason Kidd, Kenyon Martin, Richard Jefferson era
    I survived them all leaving, a 12-70 season and not getting the #1 pick
    Mikhail Prokhorov buys the Nets
    I survived Melodrama
    Deron Williams traded here
    I survived 248 games missed due to injury, 5 d-league call-ups, 14 different lineups in ONE season, Johan Petro
    I survived Dwightmare
    I survived Avery & PJC's rotations
    THE Offseason - Success TBD

vCash
    ^ Preferably passes that Nets players can catch too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_FrozenNetsFan View Post
    Sorry if I came across pretty hard. I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings here. I know how frustrating it was to get hammered in that Spurs game. I felt the pain too.
    Here's what I think might be a pretty good barometer to what the the season will be like record wise by the first of April. The Nets have 12 games left this month. IF they win 8 of those 12 and go .600 in feb and march they should be in third or fourth place in the Eastern Conference, depending on how they do in the head to head matchups with ATL. IF going into April they are playing well or better than well they COULD conceivably sweep the month of april. Look at the schedule and you'll see what I mean. No major injuries and eveyone contributing along the way. But much of what happens in the rest of Jan will go a loooong ways toward knowing what to expect the rest of the season. The second half of Jan might just be the toughest half month of the whole seaason for the Nets schedule wise. So watch them carefully and let's go Nets and Nets fans!
    It's quite alright man. It's just amazing because all the analysts and reporters said PJ can't coach this team.....all the Latrell stuff just gets in the way. I know he was atrocious with Kevin Durant in Seattle and OKC, but maybe this is his second chance. I think at the same time though, the Nets are playing with a sense of urgency and not necessarily reflective on the offensive system. It just seems too good to be true right now but I'm rooting for em just like all of y'all day in and day out

-Mikhail Prokhorov

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234