Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Fire PJ Thread - 5 Points in the 3rd Quarter Against SAS

Here is Billy King's Twitter Account @BKDefend:

LINK: https://twitter.com/bkdefend

I present to you his Twitter account not because of something he said, but something he'll ACTUALLY read. The guy has 25k Twitter followers and I know he'll actually read what we have to say if we continue to pressure him into making the coaching move. Don't worry, I'm not suggesting this will change the outcome of our HC situation, but this may give him something to scroll through each night before bedtime haha

This is a GM who on Sunday Morning with Ian O'Connor (ESPN NY 98.7 FM) said "PJ's our guy" about 5-6 times. Now, I understand you gotta keep your mouth shut, but part of me really believes him. Sorry, but a guy who's known for getting chocked by Latrell Sprewell isn't our coach. A team that after all this hype with a new logo, new arena, Jay-Z and all the media coverage now being a New York team, deserves a better coach.

I'm starting this Fire PJ thread not because I think PJ's a bad basketball coach, but the wrong guy for this job. Just as the LAL's fired Mike Brown and replaced him with D'Antoni, we need to do the same. We give up in the 2nd quarter of games when down by 8 or 9, then turn that into a 20 point deficit.

Sorry fellas, but it's just embarrassing. Let's lose to OKC by 30 and get this guy out of that head coaching seat.
    Last edited by CaptainClutch; 01-01-2013 at 02:55 PM.

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Yeah because the coach is clearly the problem... Deron Williams is washed up. This Nets team is going no where with this lazy PG that has a new excuse everyday

He loses the ball like his metropcs commercial at least 3 times a game from over dribbling

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rique View Post
    Yeah because the coach is clearly the problem... Deron Williams is washed up. This Nets team is going no where with this lazy PG that has a new excuse everyday

He loses the ball like his metropcs commercial at least 3 times a game from over dribbling
    He's gonna keep making excuses until someone has to guts to not start him for a few games and see what it's like being the Johan Petro of the bench

"The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    This team needed a real coach on the bench what with the big move to Brooklyn. Since management is not really an established one that upholds a certain standard of quality that also rubs on the coaching&playing staff, they should(have) bring (brought) a real coach. Avery Johnson, with all due respect, has a very enigmatic career. They should've brought someone that gets respect and is a proven winner. Since that is going to be first and most relevant variable in the whole basketball operation in a team's first year in a new town.

vCash
    I think Phil Jackson's game though. Forget about that staining legacy BS, the worst he can do with the Nets is reach the playoffs for many seasons before retiring. He won't be winning multiple championships but it's not like he's going to bring down his win % either. At least not significantly.

vCash
    it's not PJ's fault the team played like *** and the spurs took full advantage of it.

vCash
    but hopefully we have a competent coach at the end of the season.

vCash

Fire PJ Thread - 5 Points in the 3rd Quarter Against SAS

We certainly can't have PJ coach this team for the rest of the season. If BK claims that Avery lost the players, then how can we assume PJ will change that? He was at every practice, every huddle and every film room session. Don't believe he can make a real significance

-Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by netsgiantsyanks View Post
    it's not PJ's fault the team played like *** and the spurs took full advantage of it.
    WRONG!!

Tom Thibadeou runs 2-3 hour practices preaching defense

JVG and Pat Riley ran 2-3 hours practices preaching defense

Avery and I assume his lackey PJ run 20-30 minute practices according to CJ WATSON teaching who the heck knows what and it really shows. Get these losers out of here please.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    WRONG!!

Tom Thibadeou runs 2-3 hour practices preaching defense

JVG and Pat Riley ran 2-3 hours practices preaching defense

Avery and I assume his lackey PJ run 20-30 minute practices according to CJ WATSON teaching who the heck knows what and it really shows. Get these losers out of here please.
    do you have any evidence backing this?
    [

vCash
    scoring 5 points in a quarter is absolutely pathetic... I'm pretty sure me and my friends could score more than 5 points in a quarter
    [

vCash
    PJ is just the interim coach, you can't fire him until you find a new coach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    do you have any evidence backing this?
    CJ Watson said this before our game with the Bulls when asked about how he likes Thibs vs Avery coaching style. Said he prefers Avery's 20-30 minute practices to Thibs 2-3 hour practices. It made me cringe.

and every player that Riley ever coach talks about his 2-3 hour practices. Dwayne Wade says it's why he's happy Riley never replaced Spoelstra.
    Last edited by waveycrockett; 01-01-2013 at 06:53 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    PJ is just the interim coach, you can't fire him until you find a new coach
    Problem is Carlisimmo is a name in HC Circles and has respect among his peers even though he is a crap coach. Guys we want wont step on his toes while he has the job. Can him.

vCash
    If we just flat out fire him than we are the biggest joke in the NBA.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast