Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    100% agree I think he turns out to be a damn good CB and a 3rd round pick could end up being a steal. Im curious if he drops to the 3rd though. A few teams could make a reach for him in the late second on potential alone.

vCash
    Amano will be cut anyways. So will Babineaux

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by McFlurry View Post
    100% agree I think he turns out to be a damn good CB and a 3rd round pick could end up being a steal. Im curious if he drops to the 3rd though. A few teams could make a reach for him in the late second on potential alone.
    I doubt he drops to the 3rd round. He was a 1st round talent and still is a 1st round talent. Somebody will pull the trigger in the 2nd. Go back and look at the last couple drafts guys with these issues have come off the board quicker than expected.

vCash
    What's the deal with Gregg Williams?

vCash
    to be honest if the titans just went after OL and DL in the draft and in FA i would stoked. i would like to see the Titans bring in Paul Kruger from Baltimore ... this guy is a beast.. put him on the DL and get more DL. and just watch our nasty rotation.... but wont happen pipe dreaming

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boy_coy16 View Post
    to be honest if the titans just went after OL and DL in the draft and in FA i would stoked. i would like to see the Titans bring in Paul Kruger from Baltimore ... this guy is a beast.. put him on the DL and get more DL. and just watch our nasty rotation.... but wont happen pipe dreaming
    I do like Paul Kruger as well. Of all the pass rushers expected to be in free agency he is probably the one I like the most. He gives you options on defense in that he can lineup at defensive end or linebacker with him rushing the quarterback or dropping into coverage even from the defensive end position.

There are a couple reasons why I don't think he will end up on the Titans though

(1) They are saying that his agent is gonna set 5-year $40 million as the starting point in negotiations. He had a good year and was big in the playoffs with 4.5 sacks during their Super Bowl run. He is also 26 years old. So they are selling not only his production but his upside. So its not unlikely that he will see +$10 million a year.

(2) The Ravens had him at defensive end earlier in his career and he struggled so they moved him back to outside linebacker. Its scary to sign a guy to that kind of contract and then risk having him switch positions back to one where he previously struggled.... Granted he is a better player now and likely could do it. Its just scary.

(3) He has said that he wants to try and stay in a 3-4 scheme. About half the teams in the league run a 3-4 defense and if the options come down to being close in money he may take slightly less to go to stay in a 3-4 scheme.

vCash
    Titans GM Webster said today that Kenny Britt is gonna be on the spot in 2013 both on and off the field.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5130/kenny-britt

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345