Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

New year, new team?

The kings have been playing better of late. They killed the celts in a contest where the game was never in doubt even after the refs started to squeeze them. The game before they had a 27 point lead. Yeah gave it up, but they still found a way to get up 27. They are playing better. Chuck all of a sudden is not the center of our team. And james johnson learned how to shoot, I personally feel it was the cornrows that helped him. Even without tyreke this team is playing well. And at the time he went out he was playing like TYREKE! Arron brooks looks like he'll make 7 for 10 from out side. Jimmer looks like show time on the offensive side. I.t. is has been looking like last year's i.t.. and just look at Garcia! Even to outtlaw this team is coming on strong. And we can't forget that Boogie found away to impact the game with out getting 25 points. (With his triple double). As much as I had love Marcus's game I'm off his band wagon untill he takes a better selection of shoots. But it doesn't look like we'll have to see him jacking up shoots soon. Ohww yeah I have to throw out one more prop to Salmons.

We have some injuries but we also have a strong bench. I hope we can work around them. Let's look for a good new year! Good luck Kings!

I hope everyone feels the same. State how you think we are doing and where we are going below.. hope to hear from us.. (the kings fans, what really makes the Kings, Kings!)

vCash
    IF DMC passes more and forces less bad shots...

IF Jimmer is given more consistent minutes...

Then yes, this team will improve. DMC is not a great scorer YET...and may never be...but he is a damn good passer when he plays unselfishly and can control a game when he plays UNSELFISHLY.

vCash
    We aren't doing very well and we're going to the lottery to only get screwed over again.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    We aren't doing very well and we're going to the lottery to only get screwed over again.
    lol...two game win streak for this team is doing well. Look at the bright side.

vCash
    Way to be positive, SFG. Why such a Negative Nancy as of late??

vCash
    We're playing really well. Got some good wins and everybody is starting to look better. We usually don't start looking this well until the end of the year. Hopefully this is the start of something good.

I think Johnson's good play is also the cornrows, and that fact that he got rid of those ******** glasses. I hate all these players trying to make a fashion statement.

vCash
    We have been looking better. I'm still not buying it until we get some wins on the road. It is nice to see us playing well though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    We're 8 under .500. Have been in the lottery every year and still no progression. It's the same story every year. Why should I believe that 2013 will be different from 2012 or 2011 or 2010 or 2009 or 2008 or etc.?
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    We're 8 under .500. Have been in the lottery every year and still no progression. It's the same story every year. Why should I believe that 2013 will be different from 2012 or 2011 or 2010 or 2009 or 2008 or etc.?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPUNsN-0Lz4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    It is the truth though lol.

vCash
    Well tonight is a good indication of where we really are. (Against the nets) the way that we have been playing has been outztanding. But yoy can look at our opponents and say that they are just worst then us anyhow. But those wins might have been to 20 win teams (at the end of the season) but we really needed some confidence. I hope the great play continues and we can really say that when the clock struck 0:00 2013 we became a better club. It must have beem the new year resolutions. Here to being positive Paul for the new year!

vCash
    I don't think we are going to make the playoffs but I am seeing improvement from our young players.

vCash
    We're still 5-3 in the last 8 games. I'm not saying we're making the playoffs, but let's not get too discouraged over a blowout. We looked bad tonight, but that doesn't mean our streak of good play is over.

Brooklyn couldn't miss tonight even when we were playing good defense. Every game is winnable, but the Nets were just the better team tonight. They have a lot better size than us, also.