Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacowboysfan View Post
    #9 of the top 50 under the radar???

http://nfltraderumors.co/nfltr-featu...l-free-agents/
    do you love to argue semantics, because you continually try to out wit me and i find it hysterical.

How many conversations have people had about andy levitre, compared to other offensive lineman? How many times do you hear the name andy levitre? How many people know the team he currently plays for or the college he attended? Ask the same questions about Jake Long and see how fast you get the correct answers.

If you can't understand how that's "under the radar" then i can't help you in that regard.

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

vCash

What might actually happen.

IMO Levitre is under the radar. Like most lineman. Those guys never get the credit they deserve. I wouldn't mind having him right next to Smith on the line. We need to solidly our interior part of the line so Romo can stop seeing 2 or 3 defenders in his face every other snap.

vCash
    Restructuring deals now will hurt us in the long run, but it's necessary at this point in time. We restructure our big money players, free up some cap space to resign spencer and go after long, clady, levitre, or Vasquez (chargers guard). If we sign levitre or Vasquez then our first pick needs to be a tackle. If we go after long or clady, then our pick needs to be a guard. However, us picking 18th likely won't get us the top guard/tackle that we need/want. That's why I say trade back to the mid-late 20's and pick up and extra 2nd-3rd rounder in the process and pick up the best available at any position of need. I don't think safety is as big of a need as everyone makes it out to be. Church looked great until the injury, and him not being able to play almost the whole year means he should take a big step forward in the mental aspect of the game. Sensi is just fine until we fix the offensive and defensive lines, and build solid depth on defense and offense.

titties

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Auseranami View Post
    Restructuring deals now will hurt us in the long run, but it's necessary at this point in time. We restructure our big money players, free up some cap space to resign spencer and go after long, clady, levitre, or Vasquez (chargers guard). If we sign levitre or Vasquez then our first pick needs to be a tackle. If we go after long or clady, then our pick needs to be a guard. However, us picking 18th likely won't get us the top guard/tackle that we need/want. That's why I say trade back to the mid-late 20's and pick up and extra 2nd-3rd rounder in the process and pick up the best available at any position of need. I don't think safety is as big of a need as everyone makes it out to be. Church looked great until the injury, and him not being able to play almost the whole year means he should take a big step forward in the mental aspect of the game. Sensi is just fine until we fix the offensive and defensive lines, and build solid depth on defense and offense.
    We're only delaying the inevitable.

"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Auseranami View Post
    Restructuring deals now is the smart thing to do because in the next couple of years a new TV deal will be done and the salary cap will be going up accordingly.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...ned-for-reason
    Last edited by pacowboysfan; 01-04-2013 at 08:51 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thedon01 View Post
    We're only delaying the inevitable.
    Its amazing, I take a year off from the forum and we are still talking about the same old recycled stuff. I gained some perspective over the last season, quite frankly, I do thank Jerry. He has made it sooooo easy to not care anymore and allow me to actually spend time with my family and friends on Sunday. No more screaming at the TV, wondering what to do about the salary cap, fire players, coaches, GM, and owner. I do not care. I have not bought any Cowboy gear anymore. Cancelled my tickets. Turned my Cowboy game watching room into an office. Now, do not get me wrong. I am still a fan although a changed fan. A fan who does not expect nor wish for changes anymore. Its a waste of time, brain cells, and beer. I just hate the Cowboys recurrent theme of just getting by.

While these changes with me may not be agreeable to others on this forum (do not care) it is reality. Something that Jerry seems in denial of.

So, thanks Jerry for changing this fan into something that I have not ever been but something that I realize that I will now need to accept. My family, friends, and dog really appreciate that there will be no cussing, screaming, partying on Cowboy sunday. Heck, I might even start that honey do list my wife has been nagging at me for years to do.

vCash
    I am happy for you that you found perspective. I guess I would say that perhaps you should have looked at your home life and done those things without using the Cowboys failures as the reasoning behind your change.

btw, welcome to the real world....I have always spent time with my wife, dogs, garden, honeydo list, etc and still find time to yell at my tv/pc every sunday (and some times on saturdays when Notre Dame doesn't play well).

Good luck to you and I hope that your wife appreciates the change.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fireeater42 View Post
    Its amazing, I take a year off from the forum and we are still talking about the same old recycled stuff. I gained some perspective over the last season, quite frankly, I do thank Jerry. He has made it sooooo easy to not care anymore and allow me to actually spend time with my family and friends on Sunday. No more screaming at the TV, wondering what to do about the salary cap, fire players, coaches, GM, and owner. I do not care. I have not bought any Cowboy gear anymore. Cancelled my tickets. Turned my Cowboy game watching room into an office. Now, do not get me wrong. I am still a fan although a changed fan. A fan who does not expect nor wish for changes anymore. Its a waste of time, brain cells, and beer. I just hate the Cowboys recurrent theme of just getting by.

While these changes with me may not be agreeable to others on this forum (do not care) it is reality. Something that Jerry seems in denial of.

So, thanks Jerry for changing this fan into something that I have not ever been but something that I realize that I will now need to accept. My family, friends, and dog really appreciate that there will be no cussing, screaming, partying on Cowboy sunday. Heck, I might even start that honey do list my wife has been nagging at me for years to do.
    lol can one ever really waste beer?

"

vCash
    only if not consumed

vCash
    touche

"

vCash
    Not unless they drop it! lol
    Last edited by mariner4life; 01-08-2013 at 09:46 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    I am happy for you that you found perspective. I guess I would say that perhaps you should have looked at your home life and done those things without using the Cowboys failures as the reasoning behind your change.

btw, welcome to the real world....I have always spent time with my wife, dogs, garden, honeydo list, etc and still find time to yell at my tv/pc every sunday (and some times on saturdays when Notre Dame doesn't play well).

Good luck to you and I hope that your wife appreciates the change.
    To borrow a line from Forrest Gump in explaining on how I deal with Jerry (notice I did not say Cowboys) " stupid is stupid does" or my favorite around the station " it is what it is...............s&%t!) Maybe you need that beer to numb the pain for the Notre Dame performance showed last night.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123