Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    And that leads into another problem i've said for a while. The fan base is part of the problem. They keep shelling out the cash for mediocrity and Jerry has no reason to change. If the fans literally stopped watching and attending games for 2 weeks the owner would have to change and change immediately. Trust me he'd listen, but when the fans contribute to the problem they don't really have a right to complain.

They're buying a broken product

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thedon01 View Post
    And that leads into another problem i've said for a while. The fan base is part of the problem. They keep shelling out the cash for mediocrity and Jerry has no reason to change. If the fans literally stopped watching and attending games for 2 weeks the owner would have to change and change immediately. Trust me he'd listen, but when the fans contribute to the problem they don't really have a right to complain.

everything your saying is 150% right.

but, the only thing i disagree with is that it will stop.

yes, if everyone stopped buying the product, or watching, that would effect him, and change would happen.

but it wont. people wont stop watching, people wont stop buying, and people wont stop shelling out the cash.

dallas will make money, jerry will stay rich, the cowboys will remain a marketing jaugernat. regardless of the wins or loses..

right or wrong. people have committed there wallets, time and energy to them.

vCash
    we both agree that it won't stop.

"

vCash
    I really don't see how the o-line can be improved...we signed Bernadau and Livings last year and I doubt any o-linemen drafted would be much better than them..we could sign a few guys but money is tight and I dont see much improvement than what we got...we can cut Free and maybe upgrade the tackle spot with the guy from Buffalo or Miami...but its a risk...we may be stuck with this group and hope with continuity they get better
    Die hard Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys and New York Knicks fan.

vCash

you are 1000% correct...maybe you should start the petition...I will be the first to sign...boycott the boys for 2weeks...make it go viral and hit SportsCenter and we will see changes...the fans are the customers and any business man knows that the customer is the key to profit
    Die hard Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys and New York Knicks fan.

vCash
    JJ should hire Norv for more then calling plays. It would fix a lot I believe. Aikman was not Aikman until Norv came on board. I think Norv would also help Romo. Not saying Romo is like Aikman just saying he would help him. Overall this is JJ's team and this is what he's built. So far Dallas has been in position to win the division twice and both were failures. I still dont think Garrett is the guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MCSJR2 View Post
    you are 1000% correct...maybe you should start the petition...I will be the first to sign...boycott the boys for 2weeks...make it go viral and hit SportsCenter and we will see changes...the fans are the customers and any business man knows that the customer is the key to profit
    i'm glad you see it that way!!

"

vCash
    LT Smith
    LG Livings
    C Cook/Costa/Kowalski
    RG Leary/Arkin/Bernadeau
    RT Parnell

I don't see them trading/drafting/signing anyone to be a starter. I'd see if Free could play guard and restructure his contract.

vCash
    We will have a new look dline next season, ratliff, brent, coleman, spears all will be gone this off season. Spencer future is up in the air if a team offers him a boatload of money, Sensabaugh takes the worst angles ever and we still need some new olineman. I dont know what pick we would hold in the draft but i suggest we trade the pick for a late first and a 2nd or 3rd pick. There will be no flashy off season signing. If we stay healthy and thats a big if, we will compete, but if we dont i fully expect Nick Saban to be the cowboys coach in 2014. Mark my words.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    LT Smith
    LG Livings
    C Cook/Costa/Kowalski
    RG Leary/Arkin/Bernadeau
    RT Parnell

I don't see them trading/drafting/signing anyone to be a starter. I'd see if Free could play guard and restructure his contract.
    Free would be an expensive guard. I think if he's flat lined at both tackle positions they'll cut him.

"

vCash
    I heard a local (Dallas) sports radio show mention the name Andy Levitre, G from the Bills, as someone the Cowboys should target in free agency. Tough, durable, wouldn't cost a lot of money.

Thoughts?

vCash
    I love Andy. He's underrated and should fly under the radar.

"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    The problem is clear

We need 2 o linemen
    We need 2 d linemen
    1 ball hawking safety

Easier to identify the problem but not so easy to fix.
    Because this team can't draft beyond the third round I only count that we have 3 picks. So with 3 picks and maybe 2 big free agents it might be doable.
    Yeah, pretty much...Improve o-line, improve d-line (pass rush, and run stuffers).
    Cut Sense and get a fast safety; in the NFC East those teams love to take shots down the field, our safety needs to be faster.

Things I'm ok with. Secondary and Linebackers...Our defense will get better over time with consistency at coaching and it we get better at Defensive Line. Cowboys are close, we just need help in the trenches.

vCash
    I love Andy. He's underrated and should fly under the radar.
    #9 of the top 50 under the radar???

http://nfltraderumors.co/nfltr-featu...l-free-agents/

vCash
    All of this talk of ways to improve a team thats two biggest issues are play-calling and accountability. Our play-calling is so damn vanilla no team is ever unprepared to defend a Dallas Cowboys offense even with all of the weapons we have. We didn't take ONE shot to dez all game vs. the skins whose most glaring defensive weakness is their SECONDARY! And now we hear that JJ is going to be making some "major changes," but even with that threat JG will still be OC next year. That right there is the issue. Any smart OC would have protected Romo in that game and not had him come out throwing 80% of the plays, then he throws 2 early ints and loses his mojo. I don't mind JG as a head coach he's done a good job instilling a system of preparation and professionalism, but I cannot handle another season of him calling the plays. If Ryan gets axed I will be pissed off because that was the only bright spot I thought this year we got to a winner take all game with 7 backups forced into starting postions on defense and still to an extent were somewhat respectable. If we can get all our guys back next year and keep them healthy, possibly add some interior D-lineman or a play making safety I will be excited to see where this defense can go. Honestly, I think most of these changes need to come on the offensive side of the ball.
    NEW OC
    Cut felix
    Trade Miles
    Cut Bernadeu and turntable free
    Draft Warmack from Bama
    Sign Levitre from Buffalo
    Find a solid complimentary back for Murray in draft late

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast