Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Where you're from: Tampa,Fl (originally Philly)
    How long you have been an Eagles fan: 20 + years
    Your favorite current Eagles: Kendricks/Boykin
    Favorite Eagle of all time: Dawkins/Trotter
    Your thoughts for next year: Another playoff run, short of SB....
    Phillies/Eagles/Flyers/Sixers/Union/Arsenal

Trott!!!!

I'm Bdawk *****es. That is all.

Not capable? Please, I'm BDN homie..

Going to sticky this thread until the draft dies out

Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    Going to sticky this thread until the draft dies out
    Yay?

Where you're from: I live in Washington, DC right now. I spent ten years in Tucson, Arizona. Before that I lived in Denver, St. Louis, Massachusetts, Virginia, Philadelphia, and Minnesota.

How long you have been an Eagles fan: I've been an Eagles fan since 2004, when I was 14. When I first started watching football I was a huge Terrell Owens fan, and when he went to the Eagles that was it. McNabb was a cool dude, Owens was my hero, and our defense exemplified smash-mouth, badass football. Nothing but respect for that team, and watching games back then was so much fun. Since then, through the ****** years and the glory days, I feel that I've grown by watching this team struggle. Enduring the pain of being a Philly fan is an experience to itself.

Your favorite current Eagles: I had a class with Nick Foles at the University of Arizona, so he's my ****ing main man. I think tight ends are the most important part of an NFL offense, and so I dig Zach Ertz and think Brent Celek is a ****ing tank with legs. Chip Kelly has made football fun again, so if he counts, he's on my list too.

You favorite Eagle of all time: Terrell Owens, Brian Dawkins, Brian Westbrook, Sheldon Brown, Quintin Mikell, Jeremiah Trotter, and LeSean McCoy.

Your thoughts for next year: This offense is a ****ing joke. I'm angry with how good we are. That doesn't even make sense. But neither does our offense being so stupidly talented. Super excited for the draft, and super excited to improve this defense. This. Is. A. Dynasty.

EDIT: Also my name is Patrick, and I am hungover.

Where you're from: Born in Philadelphia, moved to Scranton when I was 7.
    How long you have been an Eagles fan: Since I was about 9, so 11 years.
    Your favorite current Eagles: McCoy/Kelce
    Favorite Eagle of all time: Dawkins/Westbrook
    Your thoughts for next year: I love the potential behind our team. I think we're just 2-3 defensive pieces away from being a legitimate contender for the SB. Love the direction we're going in.

Quote Originally Posted by MacManus View Post
    Where you're from: I live in Washington, DC right now. I spent ten years in Tucson, Arizona. Before that I lived in Denver, St. Louis, Massachusetts, Virginia, Philadelphia, and Minnesota.

How long you have been an Eagles fan: I've been an Eagles fan since 2004, when I was 14. When I first started watching football I was a huge Terrell Owens fan, and when he went to the Eagles that was it. McNabb was a cool dude, Owens was my hero, and our defense exemplified smash-mouth, badass football. Nothing but respect for that team, and watching games back then was so much fun. Since then, through the ****** years and the glory days, I feel that I've grown by watching this team struggle. Enduring the pain of being a Philly fan is an experience to itself.

Your favorite current Eagles: I had a class with Nick Foles at the University of Arizona, so he's my ****ing main man. I think tight ends are the most important part of an NFL offense, and so I dig Zach Ertz and think Brent Celek is a ****ing tank with legs. Chip Kelly has made football fun again, so if he counts, he's on my list too.

You favorite Eagle of all time: Terrell Owens, Brian Dawkins, Brian Westbrook, Sheldon Brown, Quintin Mikell, Jeremiah Trotter, and LeSean McCoy.

Your thoughts for next year: This offense is a ****ing joke. I'm angry with how good we are. That doesn't even make sense. But neither does our offense being so stupidly talented. Super excited for the draft, and super excited to improve this defense. This. Is. A. Dynasty.

EDIT: Also my name is Patrick, and I am hungover.
    Tell the class who your favorite poster and PSD mancrush is.

JBendz.

JBendz.
    That hurts. It hurts deep.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    That hurts. It hurts deep.
    I almost said Papirico but I started laughing too hard.

I almost said Papirico but I started laughing too hard.
    As long as you don't say eaglesbaby4Life.

Lol u fools.

MOAR sign ups!!!!!!!!!

New fans / Old fans / New members / Old members.... join up sign up and come in the discussion draft day 2014 first round....

click below!

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...delphia-Eagles

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast