Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robdizzle3 View Post
    I have to say.. You guys played great and shut me the F up.. no shocked guy here.. Ponder made nice reads, outside of maybe 2 plays, which pains me that we didnt make him pay for.. But that atmosphere in Minnesota was no joke.. i apologize full heartedly for doubting your squad.. looking forward to this weekends game against you at Lambeau.. I would say good luck, but you know I wouldnt mean it lol.
    Appreciate the respect! Hoping for a good game this weekend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robdizzle3 View Post
    I have to say.. You guys played great and shut me the F up.. no shocked guy here.. Ponder made nice reads, outside of maybe 2 plays, which pains me that we didnt make him pay for.. But that atmosphere in Minnesota was no joke.. i apologize full heartedly for doubting your squad.. looking forward to this weekends game against you at Lambeau.. I would say good luck, but you know I wouldnt mean it lol.
    class act here, we appreciate that.

RaptorsMaple LeafssVikingsssBlue JayssInterTFC

vCash
    soooo pumped for this game, and still cant get over the games we won to get here. it brings tears to my eyes to think about how happy i am for the boys.

SOOO proud of them, and we can do this we have the talent and ability to beat the pack at lambeau. letsss ****ing gooo!!!!

RaptorsMaple LeafssVikingsssBlue JayssInterTFC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    it tells me my "lucky" shirt is really working. I bought a Vikings shirt 2 months ago. Only started wearing it on gameday about a month ago. Four game winning streak while wearing it!
    I have a lucky shirt as well. I couldn't find it for a while last Sunday but my persistence paid off. If we win it all this year I might just have to frame it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    I have a lucky shirt as well. I couldn't find it for a while last Sunday but my persistence paid off. If we win it all this year I might just have to frame it.
    Haha I made a mid season switch from my Jared Allen Jersey to Adrian Peterson jersey the last 4 weeks. Ill continue to wear the AP the rest of the way.
    Minnesota Vikings

vCash
    I seriously am counting down the hours. Can't ****ing wait.

Coming soon to a TKRO stadium near you

vCash
    Adrian Peterson says he's not wearing down, 'could play 12 more games

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- Adrian Peterson has averaged 28.5 carries over the past four games, despite battling an abdominal strain that has limited his practice work.

According to Peterson, though, the Minnesota Vikings shouldn't have any qualms about giving him another heavy load in Saturday's wild-card playoff game at Green Bay.

"I get in the cold tub, do (treatment) to try to take care of my body throughout the week during the season, and it's been working," Peterson said on Wednesday. "I can say I feel good. My body feels great. I could play for 12 more games if I had to. Seriously."

Peterson set a career high with 31 carries for 154 yards on Dec. 9 against Chicago and appeared on the injury report with the abdominal issue the following week.

He rushed 24 times for 212 yards on Dec. 16 at St. Louis and 25 times for 86 yards a week later at Houston before dropping out of the latter game because of the injury.

That didn't stop him from breaking his career mark again with 34 carries for 199 yards in Sunday's win over Green Bay -- the Vikings' fourth straight win, propelling them into the playoffs.

Peterson didn't practice on Tuesday but said on Wednesday he's "(n)ot sore at all, outside of what I've been battling for the past six weeks. But my body, my knee, my shoulders -- everything feels good."

Offensive coordinator Bill Musgrave said the Vikings "(m)ost definitely" are concerned about overworking Peterson, although he gave no indication they'll ease off him with their season on the line again on Saturday night at Lambeau Field.

"He takes care of himself there in the training room," Musgrave said. "He's always lifting. But he's getting good treatment there with our training staff and making sure he rests up so he can be ready to roll each weekend."

Peterson's 348 carries this season were the second-most of his career behind 2008, when he carried the ball 363 times. He finished with 2,097 rushing yards, by far the most in the NFL and 8 short of Eric Dickerson's single-season record.

On Dec. 2 at Green Bay, Peterson rushed for 210 yards on 21 carries, meaning the Packers -- who finished the regular season ranked 17th in run defense, allowing 118.5 yards per game -- have hemorrhaged 409 to him alone on 7.4 yards per carry.

"We're definitely going to establish the run (on Saturday), and that starts up front, with the guys out wide contributing as well, and just being balanced," Peterson said. "I feel like if we can continue to be balanced like last week, then you can't really crowd the box. If you do, we're going to go over your head."

Peterson even said he'd ask coaches to give him a chance to return a kickoff in a critical situation. He has a 25.2-yard career average on 17 kickoff returns but hasn't had an opportunity since 2008.

"I'm in it to win," Peterson said. "... I believe in having your best players on the field, especially in critical times. You never know what can happen. That's what I would do."
    Link

vCash
    Christian Ponder - QB - Vikings
    Jan 2 - 4:09 PM

Christian Ponder was limited in Wednesday's practice after bruising his elbow in Sunday's win.

Per ESPN 1500's Judd Zulgad, coach Leslie Frazier "didn't seem overly concerned" about his quarterback. Ponder is expected to ramp up his reps in Thursday's session. He's in no danger of missing Saturday's Wild Card tilt.

Source: Judd Zulgad on Twitter
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/nfl/football?rw=1

vCash
    Jerel Worthy - DL - Packers
    Jan 2 - 1:52 PM

Packers DE Jerel Worthy (knee) has been ruled out for the postseason.

The Pack have yet to reveal the full extent of Worthy's injury, but he needed the assistance of crutches and a "full leg brace" to depart the locker room following Sunday's loss. At the very least, he's dealing with a significant strain. A second-round pick in last April's draft, Worthy notched 14 tackles and 2.5 sacks in 14 games as a rotational lineman, but graded out as one of the league's worst 3-4 ends in Pro Football Focus' ratings.

Source: Packers on Twitter

Jordy Nelson - WR - Packers
    Jan 2 - 1:03 PM

Jordy Nelson (knee) and Jermichael Finley (eye) returned to Packers practice on Wednesday.

Both were expected to return after being held out of Tuesday's session. They were officially "limited." As was Randall Cobb (knee, ankle). That shouldn't stop them from being "probable" on the injury report, however. The Packers are slated to have their full slate of pass catchers in Saturday's Wild Card game for the first time since Week 1.

Source: Tom Silverstein on Twitter
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/nfl/football?rw=1

vCash
    Ever since I got my Chad Greenway jersey we are 4-0...I am just saying.
    Faithless is He That Says Farewell When the Path Darkens...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ellesmeire View Post
    Ever since I got my Chad Greenway jersey we are 4-0...I am just saying.
    I got my greenway jersey like 15 mins ago and I hope we can win the next 4 games and win this superbowl and beat these cheesehead's I just hate them to death

vCash
    Every since i stole Vcu's college socks and wore them to the corner store we have won 4 in a row

46 TACKLES/2 SACKS
    (Season Stats)

vCash
    I may have missed it but anyone hear anything on JOsh robinson? Was he Hurt, Benched,....
    Minnesota Vikings

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jorge 69 View Post
    I may have missed it but anyone hear anything on JOsh robinson? Was he Hurt, Benched,....
    Neither Robinson nor Simpson is on the injury report.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    I hope for great game like last week (but with a different outcome of course ) and everybody stays healthy.

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast