Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    V4LB-HEY BLOM85 DIDNT I TELL YOU WE WERE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS?

BLOM85- YEAH YOU DID

V4LB- REPEAT AFTER ME.

BLOM85-REPEAT AFTER ME

V4LB-NOT NOW BLOM

BLOM-NOT NOW BLOM

V4LB-WAIT TIL I SAY WHAT I HAVE TO SAY

BLOM-WAIT TIL I SAY WHAT I HAVE TO SAY

V4LB-OH THE HELL WITH IT!!!! GO VIKINGS

BLOM-GO VIKINGS **** UP THOSE PACKERS

Lol
    lol, your something else bro! Remember a few years back when we made those crazy stories up about each other? Great times I'm gonna stick around alot more, not just with the highs but even through the lows.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    To anybody that don't thinks we have a chance all I want you to remember is the giants from last year. We can very well be that team that gets hot at the right moment and run the tables.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by montybeasty View Post
    To anybody that don't thinks we have a chance all I want you to remember is the giants from last year. We can very well be that team that gets hot at the right moment and run the tables.
    Once again, the stakes are very high, Green Bay is getting some players back, but I heard we didn't have a chance last week. We didn't have a chance the week before that against the Texans, and we sure as **** didn't have a chance against the 49ers, what does that tell you?

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Idk why Vikes fans aren't confident about this game. We just beat this team and I know that Pack defense is pissed off that they have to see AP for the 2nd week in a row, and in the cold it's going to hurt even worse when trying to tackle him. If we can run the ball effectively, have some type of positive passing game, get to Rodgers and play run defense we'll be playing the Falcons next week.

vCash
    Although it has been good for Ponder, putting Harvin on IR may come back to haunt us. That being said, let's kick some ***.
    Props to VCU4LIFEGOVIKS for the sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IBleedPurple View Post
    Although it has been good for Ponder, putting Harvin on IR may come back to haunt us. That being said, let's kick some ***.
    In all honesty I would much rather have Cook back right now than Harvin. We have very little depth at corner after the Winfield injury and regardless of who else is on the field, AP is our offense all day.

vCash
    I have to say.. You guys played great and shut me the F up.. no shocked guy here.. Ponder made nice reads, outside of maybe 2 plays, which pains me that we didnt make him pay for.. But that atmosphere in Minnesota was no joke.. i apologize full heartedly for doubting your squad.. looking forward to this weekends game against you at Lambeau.. I would say good luck, but you know I wouldnt mean it lol.

vCash
    If Harvin is healthy put his *** back in and stop this drama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coenthar View Post
    If Harvin is healthy put his *** back in and stop this drama.
    He was placed on the IR so he can't play again until next season.

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmpMxpXfyTs

Just incase anyone forgot our last playoff game in Lambeau

PS- Moss moon is still my happiest moment as a Viking fan. **** Green Bay

Teddy Bridgewater | Andrew Wiggins | Byron Buxton
    THE FUTURE IS NOW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robdizzle3 View Post
    I have to say.. You guys played great and shut me the F up.. no shocked guy here.. Ponder made nice reads, outside of maybe 2 plays, which pains me that we didnt make him pay for.. But that atmosphere in Minnesota was no joke.. i apologize full heartedly for doubting your squad.. looking forward to this weekends game against you at Lambeau.. I would say good luck, but you know I wouldnt mean it lol.
    Your sig makes me giggle

Teddy Bridgewater | Andrew Wiggins | Byron Buxton
    THE FUTURE IS NOW

vCash
    I'm pretty sure we have a great shot at the Super Bowl with a win over the Packers. But its not going to be easy.

vCash
    I'd say our success will lie largely in how musgrave calls the game. He need to have a good gameplan going that features a lot of AP and hopefully more creativity then the Toby gerhart screen on every 3rd down. I have full confidence in our D if we are healthy (with Winfield) and obviously AP on offense but musgrave has gotta find ways to get the most out of ponder and the WR group.
    ]”Goaltending is a normal job, sure. How would you like it in your job if every time you made a small mistake, a red light went on over your desk and 15,000 people stood up and yelled at you.”

vCash
    I don't like our chances but we can do it, don't give up. It is time for us to **** people up.
    Faithless is He That Says Farewell When the Path Darkens...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post
    Once again, the stakes are very high, Green Bay is getting some players back, but I heard we didn't have a chance last week. We didn't have a chance the week before that against the Texans, and we sure as **** didn't have a chance against the 49ers, what does that tell you?
    it tells me my "lucky" shirt is really working. I bought a Vikings shirt 2 months ago. Only started wearing it on gameday about a month ago. Four game winning streak while wearing it!

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast