Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Out-Of-Town Visitors 49ers Divisional Tailgate

So, I am coming to the playoff game completely solo and I am trying to figure out who I can tailgate with. I'm a 30 year old guy (still a college partier at heart and definitely at football games), the type of guy who checks Barrows and Maiocco multiple times a day, follows throughout the off season, has painted my face for multiple games, and am traveling from Maryland to SF for a second time to see this game....by myself!

I am trying to see if I can get an out of towner group to meet up somewhere to tailgate at this game so I have some Niner friends to to revel with, or possibly find a tailgate group that I can link up with the party before the game.

Anybody have any suggestions or want to get a group started up for out of towners?

My email is edbuto@hotmail.com, so email me and we can get a chain email started for those who want to get involved and we can even arrange to have everyone bring something to get a nice group together!

WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?!?!?!

vCash

Correction

Just turned 31 on Christmas! Haha

Still getting used to that!

vCash
    We still gotta figure out our tailgate plans too. It's gonna be a party though no doubt. U can just walk around and join in some random ones haha

sucks last year we couldn't tailgate at the nfc championship cuz it was raining. ended up paying 50 bucks for a damn lunch inside the stadium. but regardless, it's a playoff game and if the weather is good, it will be crazy in the parking lot again

vCash

Man...

Where's the love!?

BTW, rain won't stop me! I'll be traveling cross country for this game, so rain, shine or snow, I will be tailgating may ***** off!

vCash
    I don't know my plans until an opponent is announced.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Bumped.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

vCash
    Have you found people to tailgate with yet!? I am not going to the 'stick, going to a party instead, or I would be glad to meet up at the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Have you found people to tailgate with yet!? I am not going to the 'stick, going to a party instead, or I would be glad to meet up at the game.
    you should have went to the game

vCash
    I would have but a really good friend invited me to watch it at a house party and we had a blast.