Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE:24960385
    I'm not comfortable giving DA 2 years let alone another 2-3 . He sent the raiders back to 2008-2009
    Exactly. What do you guys see in a green bay pencil pusher, and his denver lap doll?

Additional props to dodgersuck my Raider brethren!

vCash
    "Lap Doll"

I don't think that means what you think it means.

How many times do we have to whiteness coaches being hired and fired every other year has a somewhat negative effect on the teams success. This team has been through more coaches in the last decade than any other team in the NFL if memory serves. One would think this as an indication of a bad trend.

DA and RM are the only people on the team that don't have to worry about being here next season. I don't know if anyone's noticed, but the personnel on the roster are not good at doing their jobs. Many of these players would be hard pressed to find a job as a starter on most other teams.
    PLEASE WELCOME THE NEW COACH OF YOUR OAKLAND RAIDERS.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Superglue View Post
    "Lap Doll"

I don't think that means what you think it means.

How many times do we have to whiteness coaches being hired and fired every other year has a somewhat negative effect on the teams success. This team has been through more coaches in the last decade than any other team in the NFL if memory serves. One would think this as an indication of a bad trend.

DA and RM are the only people on the team that don't have to worry about being here next season. I don't know if anyone's noticed, but the personnel on the roster are not good at doing their jobs. Many of these players would be hard pressed to find a job as a starter on most other teams.
    Agreed...that's why i believe they deserve another chance, even though our wins and loses column doesn't agree.
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjunior559 View Post
    Agreed...that's why i believe they deserve another chance, even though our wins and loses column doesn't agree.
    I read a tweet today that said.... it took the Seahawks three years to become competitive. That is why DA needs his time to fix this team. What are people not seeing?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oracle650 View Post
    Exactly. What do you guys see in a green bay pencil pusher, and his denver lap doll?
    Green Bay pencil pusher? RM was considered with high regards and accolades before we even signed him.
    Denver Lap Doll? Are you saying he is just RM's puppet? I don't know about that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliDevil71 View Post
    I read a tweet today that said.... it took the Seahawks three years to become competitive. That is why DA needs his time to fix this team. What are people not seeing?
    Exactly, i was trying to make that point in one of the other threads, as cliche as it sounds, "you've gotta learn how to crawl before you walk". Plain and simple...
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567