Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    being competitive is acceptable. I don't think we're as far off as some people think. let's see who gets hired as OC and go from there. this is going to be a very very interesting offseason. it's already started for us.

vCash
    Compete while winning some road games.8-9 wins

vCash
    6-8 wins. The defense will improve dramatically. If we stay with DMC though and chane te offense again, the growing pains will cost us. You can't change the system every year and expect results. We already know DMC won't last a while year, so unless his replacement is brought in alongside him, I don't see more then 6-8 wins with Carson. I do however think we will be very competitive next year, but will still have a few bad games.

Next year will be the first year of rebuilding. This year was the first year to stop te bleeding. Sorry, but this franchise was in a unique form of suck thanks to previous management.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    When Allen lines Palmer under center in 2013, his goose is cooked. He was extended 1 additional year for positive recovery, the only excuse Oakland will have next season is our leaders off the field.

People this stupid should have their keys to the house removed, we`ll see.

Mark Davis should have said privately to McKenzie and Allen, I`ll finance another attempt minus Palmer, not another nickle.
    At least Firm stopped doing lap dances for Nassib.............makin' it rain *****ez!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
    At least Firm stopped doing lap dances for Nassib.............makin' it rain *****ez!!
    He's still giving him "lip" service.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders1983 View Post
    Didn't mean it the hip hop way
    I apologize.

vCash
    There are other metrics as to whether a coach is successful, the W/L is the easiest measure but not the only one.

Established coach, players and system, W/L is the most consistent.

We have zero items on that list, limiting your acceptance to the W/L total is not enough.

Pick a path, stay true to that path and achieve progress OR roll the dice every time and hope that lady luck smiles at you.

I see that most here are dice players......
    " I have only three rules, be on time, pay attention, and play like hell on Sunday"

-John Madden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders1983 View Post
    All the DA haters will be eating crow soon
    From back to back 8 win teams and 1 win from making the playoffs to 4-12 obviously there will be deserved hate.

vCash
    Dennis Allen get the stamp of approval from the people who matter.....other people in the NFL. He will lead this team to greatness.

And get it through your skulls......JON GRUDEN WILL NEVER COACH AGAIN!!! He just likes to tease it, but he is far too content in the booth. He won his super bowl and wants to become the next John Madden. If you can't see that, you're blind. Get behind DA.

My girl. Don't look at her.

STRAIGHT CASH HOMIE!

vCash
    Playoffs, I think they can steal a wild card.

vCash
    People expect to much from Allen, he took over a team that had attitude and discipline problem, he fixed our penalty problem and him and tarver got our defense in the middle of the pack. I feel like he deserves 2 years(counting last year) to mold his team and then a third year to show results. If we had a better oc this year and kept the power blocking i feel like we would have been better.

vCash
    I think it depends on the off-season. If we keep the status quo, they had better at least go .500.

If they unload Palmer, McFadden et al and make a commitment to rebuilding, then "steady improvement and weekly growth" is the bigger picture (though looking at Indy, both may be possible).

vCash
    The question in the offseason is did Pryor show enough to be our starter next year with a full offseason and if he has then i see palmer either being cut, traded or taking a pay cut and being a backup/ mentor

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidersrocc6 View Post
    The question in the offseason is did Pryor show enough to be our starter next year with a full offseason and if he has then i see palmer either being cut, traded or taking a pay cut and being a backup/ mentor
    Pryor should have started the last 4 games, Oakland would have learned a lot more than in 60 minutes. Palmer is gonna get run either way, is the hope.

This is the only thing I care about this off season, running Palmer out of town lol.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    Pryor is a better fit for what we have then Palmer. Pryor can extend plays with this feet and throw on the run. He is young and the fact that he can run makes the play actions more deadly. The defense would have to worry about our receivers that stretch the field, our running backs and then a qb whp can throw it and if not run.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast