Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

2013 Dennis Allen. What's Acceptable?

Well it looks like DA will keep his job in 2013. I have never liked this hire but I hope for his success. My question to Raider fans is.... What does Allen have to accomplish to retain his job going into 2014? I hear several fans on here say its going to take a few years to sort this out, so does this give Allen another year or two to have a 4-12 record? If not, he gets fired and we are back to rebuilding again. Point blank,,,, Where do you think Mark Davis and RM draw the line?

vCash
    When Allen lines Palmer under center in 2013, his goose is cooked. He was extended 1 additional year for positive recovery, the only excuse Oakland will have next season is our leaders off the field.

People this stupid should have their keys to the house removed, we`ll see.

Mark Davis should have said privately to McKenzie and Allen, I`ll finance another attempt minus Palmer, not another nickle.

vCash
    4-12 will probably cost him his job however 7 wins I think he keeps it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    When Allen lines Palmer under center in 2013, his goose is cooked. He was extended 1 additional year for positive recovery, the only excuse Oakland will have next season is our leaders off the field.

People this stupid should have their keys to the house removed, we`ll see.

Mark Davis should have said privately to McKenzie and Allen, I`ll finance another attempt minus Palmer, not another nickle.
    John Madden recommended Reggie Mckenzie because RM recognizes talent. Do you know more about football than John Madden? Still looking for a simple YES or NO answer from you.

vCash
    With DA, I see us getting 13 wins .....

Over the next 3 years.... I wanted him out Sunday night.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider in FL View Post
    John Madden recommended Reggie Mckenzie because RM recognizes talent. Do you know more about football than John Madden? Still looking for a simple YES or NO answer from you.
    He isn't going to answer you bc he thinks he's God lol

I'd love to go 1 on 1 in FF with this kid.

He's a broken record beating a dead horse.

It's sad lol
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash

All the DA haters will be eating crow soon

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders1983 View Post
    All the DA haters will be eating crow soon
    You just got added to my ignore list. Anyone who uses the word "hater" goes straight to the bottom. This isn't middle school

vCash

Didn't mean it the hip hop way

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    He isn't going to answer you bc he thinks he's God lol

I'd love to go 1 on 1 in FF with this kid.

He's a broken record beating a dead horse.

It's sad lol
    I have no idea why he posts here. It's obvious he isn't a Raider fan. All he says is how great Syracuse is and how tasty Nassib's nuts are. He needs to stick with Buffalo.

vCash
    This team has overachieved exactly one time in the past 10 seasons (2010), so maybe we should all just have no expectations, then we can be surprised. This year didn't inspire me to predict anything more than 4 wins next year, so maybe I'll just say I expect 0 wins and be satisfied when we beat Kansas City twice and Jacksonville.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_RaiderFan5 View Post
    This team has overachieved exactly one time in the past 10 seasons (2010), so maybe we should all just have no expectations, then we can be surprised. This year didn't inspire me to predict anything more than 4 wins next year, so maybe I'll just say I expect 0 wins and be satisfied when we beat Kansas City twice and Jacksonville.
    Come on Daytona! That's what I'm waiting for next

vCash
    i like dennis allen. he made a mistake taking knapp but i think knapp his a high i football guy just not a good playcall guy and well he made a mistake but i can note alot of good things DA made throughout the year. the atlanta game showed me he can gameplan because he definetley put the falcons on there heals. we outplayed them and beat them every way except with the final score at atlanta. we had HORRIBLE luck this year after the cap situation i think Reggie put together a decent squad cosindering the cap. bartell went down spencer went down had to convert a cb are rt was out severel weeks i mean i can go on and on we didnt have the depth to compete. i think the defense has really came along without mcclain. i think he was a cancer in there that was affecting the whole team. my worry is there isnt these top tier qb's i dont think anyone is going to want to move to 3 or if they do it wont be a extremely enticing package. i think if at 3 star lotuei i know i mispelled that. or damontre mooore from texas AM are not available il try to trade back and grab jarvis jones and a xtra pick i think a pass rush will make the team all around better. from wha i read i really want the texas AM player. hes extremely versatile DE/olb i think players like that will allow tarver and allen to do things with this defense we been dying to see. i like how they used lammar houson like a stand up rusher like the joker package the lions do someimes with suh. im sure we can find another solid LB a sean lee type solid in the middle and i am excited going foward. offensively i actually was impressed on pryor's progression. i think palmer did great with what he had to deal with. if mcfadden can run like he did under hue jackson and we can try keeping him fresh with some rotation i think palmer will be very very effective. RM will have to bring in some players lets see whos out there and what we do in the draft.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider in FL View Post
    Come on Daytona! That's what I'm waiting for next
    The thought of NASCAR weekends would certainly help me wake up less bitter than I did today.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    Back to the question - we are no longer under Al's short fuse with regard to coaches. I think they would fire DA for sure if we go 4-12, maybe 5-11, but I'm hoping for better than than given that RM wont be as limited by salary cap problems.
    A few minutes later, Lincoln Kennedy to Charles Woodson: “What are they reviewing? It was a fumble”.
    Greg Biekert to Kennedy and Woodson: “They’re going to overturn it because they’re taking too long and we’re the Raiders”.[
    SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast