Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 127 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I am worried for adelman and his family. I really hope everything is ok, it must be really serious and if it has to drag out for the whole season that is only worse for him!!

vCash
    Classic Minnesota Timberwolves..

Hope everything's fine with Adelman's family.

Wolves United

vCash
    Sorry, but why is adleman missing game?

vCash
    I think his mom is sick.
    Now why did the Wolves do that?

vCash
    His wife is in the hospital, not sure of the issue though.

vCash
    if adleman doesn't come back would that cost kahn his job? to me it should, adelman is really the only thing he's done right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lilchuckdoubles View Post
    if adleman doesn't come back would that cost kahn his job? to me it should, adelman is really the only thing he's done right.
    Trading Foye and Mike Miller for the pick that landed us Ricky Rubio?

Working out a reasonable contract with Pekovic to take him away from Europe?

Signing Kirilenko?

Signing Alexey Shved?

Wayne Ellington for Dante Cunningham?

vCash
    What is your opinion of Skiles guys?

United we Run

vCash
    ^ ok good points, guess i'm just looking for someone to blame and kahn is a pretty easy target. I remember when he came in he said it would take 2 years to turn this team around and it just hasn't happened yet. Next season will be year 5 if i'm not mistaking and to pile on he may be with out adelman and his star player hates him. kahn's seat in the gm spot has to be getting pretty toasty at this point.

vCash
    ^ ok good points, guess i'm just looking for someone to blame and kahn is a pretty easy target. I remember when he came in he said it would take 2 years to turn this team around and it just hasn't happened yet. Next season will be year 5 if i'm not mistaking and to pile on he may be with out adelman and his star player hates him. kahn's seat in the gm spot has to be getting pretty toasty at this point.
    Define what turning around means to you. Kahn created a really good roster and brought in a great coach. All these injuries are not his fault. Do you think Taylor is going to blame him for that?

United we Run

vCash
    either you win or you lose no excuses. inless our team really kicks *** and makes it happen this season somehow then we have been a loosing team for all 4 of the years kahn has been here.
    I've been watching this team since marbury so i know we can do alot worse then kahn, i'm just saying the strikes against kahn are starting to pile up and if there is no adelman(a big if at this point) do we keep putting our faith in kahn?

vCash
    either you win or you lose no excuses. inless our team really kicks *** and makes it happen this season somehow then we have been a loosing team for all 4 of the years kahn has been here.
    I've been watching this team since marbury so i know we can do alot worse then kahn, i'm just saying the strikes against kahn are starting to pile up and if there is no adelman(a big if at this point) do we keep putting our faith in kahn?
    This sentence is wrong on so many levels but it's not the place to discuss it. Anyway IMO this team has not run it's course. I don't think Kahn is going anywhere yet.
    Meanwhile arguably the best European coach is available. His name is Obradovic, he is a close friend with Popovic and the most successful coach here. Would we be interested if Adelman wants/needs to leave?

P.s. He also was Pek's old coach.

United we Run

vCash

He said 4 years:

Year 1: Eliminate bad contracts - Blount, Walker, ect.

Year 2: Accumulate young talent - Beasley, Darko, Randolph

Year 3: Find what sticks

Year 4: Potentially make the playoffs (perhaps year 5)

I was trying to find the exact quote of this but Kahn literally has done exactly what he said he would do in the amount of time he said he would do it.

vCash
    lol guess i'm wrong then. anyways going with t.porter would probably be just as right as going with obradovic since porter will probably run the team similar to how adelman does. But this all depends on if adelman doesnt come back. mrs.adelman get well soon.

vCash
    He just needs to hit a good draft, and he would gain some needed respect. Other then the draft, I think he did a decent job.
    Now why did the Wolves do that?

Page 5 of 127 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast