Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 127 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    vCash
    his value isnt dropping... his development is being stalled.

on RA i like him sometimes but most of time i really question his rotation and lack of getting players rest at opportune times. also i dont think sticking ridnour at the 2 is "playing the matchups". i kinda think he gives minutes to the players he would let date his daughters... (idk if he has a daughter just a metaphor)

vCash
    Adelman is back with the team and he is expected to coach versus the Clippers. Also Pek and Shved are back in training. I would guess they will be playing in the next couple of games.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/88...cording-report

United we Run

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZamboniCub View Post
    his value isnt dropping... his development is being stalled.

on RA i like him sometimes but most of time i really question his rotation and lack of getting players rest at opportune times. also i dont think sticking ridnour at the 2 is "playing the matchups". i kinda think he gives minutes to the players he would let date his daughters... (idk if he has a daughter just a metaphor)
    I don't think his development is stalled just not going at the rhythm we would want from a #2 draft pick. Then again as I was saying this summer excluding Irwing nobody in the top 5 (and depending on how high you are on Kemba Walker, top10) is playing way better than him.
    He has improved from last year. His jumpshot's better, he learned how to get to the line, he is more productive in the minutes he gets.

United we Run

vCash
    It sounds like the Wolves actually did apply for and now have received an injury exception for Malcolm Lee (contrary to earlier reports that they had not requested one by the deadline). Essentially, this means that the Wolves can sign both Gelabale and Johnson for the rest of the season without waiving or trading a player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    I don't think his development is stalled just not going at the rhythm we would want from a #2 draft pick. Then again as I was saying this summer excluding Irwing nobody in the top 5 (and depending on how high you are on Kemba Walker, top10) is playing way better than him.
    He has improved from last year. His jumpshot's better, he learned how to get to the line, he is more productive in the minutes he gets
    sounds like his play has earned him more minutes... playing DC 30+min is asinine right now. there is nothing more you can learn about DC's game... Ddub on the other hand...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZamboniCub View Post
    sounds like his play has earned him more minutes... playing DC 30+min is asinine right now. there is nothing more you can learn about DC's game... Ddub on the other hand...
    Now I get your point. Yeah I agree with you.

United we Run

vCash
    Why do we need an exception anyway? We have 15 players including Lee..

Pek/Greg/Lou
    Love/Dante/DWill/CJ
    AK/Bud/Gelebale
    Shved/Roy/Lee
    Rubio/JJ/Luke

Nope, 16 after all.. LOL

Wolves United

vCash
    Funny no one came up with this before:

We should sign Greg Oden!

Wolves United

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
    Funny no one came up with this before:

We should sign Greg Oden!
    We have talked about it last year. Even if that happens I would look at it the same way I looked at the Roy situation.

United we Run

vCash
    I meant with all the injuries we have this year LOL

Wolves United

vCash
    http://www.beyondthebuzzer.com/2013/...-participants/

well, we have our lone all star representative now.

Rookies: Bradley Beal, Anthony Davis, Andre Drummond, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Damian Lillard, Dion Waiters, Tyler Zeller, Alexey Shved

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    I would love to see Rubio in the Skill Challenge, but he would get stuck for 10 minutes on the 3 pointer, and the layup wouldn't be a gimme either....

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I would love to see Rubio in the Skill Challenge, but he would get stuck for 10 minutes on the 3 pointer, and the layup wouldn't be a gimme either....
    Hahahahahahahahaha.

That lay up he missed the other day, I'm fairly sure it was an air ball. Like, it looked like he couldn't decide whether he was going to bank it off the glass or not, and he went sort of half way and the ball ended up either missing or barely clipping the other side of the hoop. For real, if you saw that in under 16s you'd shake your head.

Seriously though, the threes don't bother me too much, but if he can learn to finish at the rim and hit from mid range with at least some regularity, he's going to be a damn good player.

vCash
    e
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    http://youtu.be/BoH7Se2Bj2I

vCash
    Ok, I see why Pek was wearing that sleeve. He added to his beastly tattoo collection. Niiiiice!