Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: New Years eve

vCash

New Years eve

Me and my fiance spent the weekend buying clothes for New Years Eve, both of us got dressed up to spend a nice New Years Eve together. We get dressed up and we decide to spend it in Old Sac. We arrive around 9:20 PM. About 300 yards away from us we see people running, we are still in the parking lot but we can see a mass amount of people running in panic. We never heard anything, but we hear someone yell "what happen?" At this point we are not sure what happen, but we start to hear and see a lot of cop cars and fire engines arriving to the scene.

We finally get to the entrance of Old Sac about 10-15 minutes after the commotion and we see police tape all around the area, we are trying to get around the police tape to see if we can enter other parts of Old Sac, the only info we get is what we hear people saying to each other as we walk by. I remember a group of Hari Krishna's singing near us. I saw multiple people holding up signs that the world was coming to a end, the scene looked like a bad movie. We start walking down the sidewalk to see if we can find the end of the police tape and we hear the police announce go back to your cars, the activities have been cancelled. I hear some girl say "#4% black people ruining it for everybody." At this point I figure its gang related, I hear stories of a person in a hoodie shooting someone on the ground.

We go back to our car, get out of old Sac and head to Wal-Mart to buy a cheap bottle of Champagne. We get home about 11:15 and wait until midnight as we watch broadcast TV tell us its midnight. I hear on the news 2 dead and 3 injured.

We wanted to get old SAC earlier but you know how long it takes women to get ready. My girlfriend looked very beautiful in her outfit. I feel blessed to always barely miss the shootings. Cleveland grade school was the first school shooting and I attended (not at the time of the shooting) that school and I was about a mile away when it happen, I was at the theater watching the movie Colors, and the very next day at the same theater people standing in line for that movie were gunned down, and tonight if we would of showed up 10-15 minutes earlier we would of certainly been in the middle of the shooting instead of in the parking lot, as the area of the shooting is the spot we would of entered old SAC....

I hope the best for any non gangbangers who got shot as I heard 2 people died and 3 people are injured. After we got home and I heard more details of what happen we heard of a gunman shooting randomly into the crowd. The news said it was a bar fight that worked its way into the street. I hope the people involved are caught and hung by their gonads. I am sick and tired of living in a craphole where everywhere you go you have to worry about violence. When I was a kid you had a problem you used your fists to settle things not guns or knives. The younger generation is a bunch of P$#^&ies now.

That was my New Years Eve night. Anyone else in Old Sac on New Years Eve?
    Last edited by Plague; 01-01-2013 at 04:22 AM.

vCash
    So Boogie shot someone?

Slap Hands!

vCash
    Well no, no shooting where I was at. However I had just moved from my house on Magazine st. In vallejo a year or so ago. I know there had to be idiots shooting and racing up and odwn the street with the cars they had stolen for the day. Thank god I moved from that hell hole! My day was suck at work for an emergency untill I finally got home about 11pm, where everyone's crazy kids where running amuck! At this point I have to thank my wife for demanding tile floors. I saw the new year then I had to get to work making beds for 6 kids (3 not mine), one drunk brother in-law, one sister in-law, one older nephew, and of course my own for me and the wifey. Clean up inside, outside, the garage, upstairs, downstairs, and every thing in between. I got to bed some where around 4am. And my little girl really wanted to wakeup daddy at 8 am. Thanks bree. Daddy loves you too.

So no one I was shoot, just people i wanted shoot.

vCash
    Glad to hear you missed the shooting, Plague.

My mom and little brother were going to go to Old Sac also, but decided against it. Thank God!!!

Sounds like your New Year's sucked, sneak!!!

vCash
    I got drunk at a friends house who was having a party.

My friend (a girl) took the keys from this guy we work with so he wouldn't drive. Dude was playing around grabbing my friend trying to get his keys back and she wouldn't. It ended with her slapping him and kicking him in the nuts and him pinning her down on the stairs. Of course, I'm the only one to see this all go down, so I step in and "save the day".

Then the ****** gets pissed at me and tries fighting me. He didn't understand that you're not suppose to man-handle a woman like he did. Go figure....

Decided not to fight him cause that just brings a crap load of drama to work, and he was just drunk. Decided to just laugh at him and make him feel stupid.

Now dude is texting my friend, asking her if she's OK and apologizing. I told her not to respond so he doesn't get the chance to cop out and say sorry over text instead of being a ****in' man and apologizing to her face.

He also told her to tell me sorry for starting stuff with me. Another ***** move from this genius.....

After dude left, it was great night. Had an awesome New Years.