Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    The score was a fluke. The win, was any given Sunday. You have a good team, not a great one. Just remember the higher you are, the harder the fall hurts, and most Seahawks fans around here are stoned silly on what they believe they have, and every team falls but one. So enjoy the ride while it lasts, and best of luck in the playoffs.

Enjoy the last win as well, even though it wasn't an elimination game and we still finished higher so why seahawks fans are still trying to ride that wave is beyond me, in the end it was still just one game, had it been the other way around I highly doubt 49ers fans would be in here gloating about our greatness and dominance after blowing out the seahawks in the regular season, but it is what it is.

If we meet again in the playoffs it will be a good game for sure!! As I said before, best of luck - until you meet the red and gold - if you meet them

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Also Wilson is a great talent, and maybe it's just pure bias, but I would rather have CK. I wouldn't mind Wilson though, the shootouts they will have for years to come should be great.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    As long as we play the Seahawks outside of that loud *** stadium I'd be fine with playing them. I think it's about time Wilson gets reaquainted with Justin Smith.

vCash
    In jsmith we trust, and the two smith's together form mega smithzord, just like the power rangers btw.

GIANTSNINERSWARRIORS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    The score was a fluke. The win, was any given Sunday. You have a good team, not a great one. Just remember the higher you are, the harder the fall hurts, and most Seahawks fans around here are stoned silly on what they believe they have, and every team falls but one. So enjoy the ride while it lasts, and best of luck in the playoffs.

Enjoy the last win as well, even though it wasn't an elimination game and we still finished higher so why seahawks fans are still trying to ride that wave is beyond me, in the end it was still just one game, had it been the other way around I highly doubt 49ers fans would be in here gloating about our greatness and dominance after blowing out the seahawks in the regular season, but it is what it is.

If we meet again in the playoffs it will be a good game for sure!! As I said before, best of luck - until you meet the red and gold - if you meet them
    no matter how good the 49ers are or how bad the seahawks are, i always circle the game in Seattle as an L at the beginning of the season. It was no fluke and no "any given sunday" .....the seahawks behind their crowd put the EXPECTED whomping on SF. But other than that, yes, everything else these seahawk fans are talking about and blowing out of proportion is extreme. I'm also wondering why they're still trying to ride that wave lol. But hey, that's the seahawk fans for ya

vCash
    The ones on their high should remember these 2 numbers...36 & 0. 36 years:0 titles
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Lots of confidence in this thread after beating the mighty cardinals last week Jk but seriously good luck against Green Bay next week
    JORDY NELSON #87
    Brewers
    Packers Badgers

Brewermobile

NFL=Passion and intensity
    MLB=History and finesse
    NBA=All about lookin' pretty
    NHL=Money's more important than teeth

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thechidz View Post
    Lots of confidence in this thread after beating the mighty cardinals last week Jk but seriously good luck against Green Bay next week
    Gotta get past Minny first before you start Talkin Bruh

vCash
    I would like to play any of the teams honestly. I think we are going to come out firing on all cylinders. Kap is either going to come out on fire, or he's going to be scared...I think he'll come out leading us on scoring drives the first two drives no matter who we play. Gore is going to be a huge factor and I think we'll see Kap under center rather than shotgun a bit more. Our defense is going to play ******** good. The Smith's will go crazy, Brooks will go crazy and our safeties are going to knock someone out.

I feel sorry for whoever has to play us second round. We will prepare for the Packers, and if we play the Seahawks, we will come out and knock the **** out of them
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    I ditto many posters on this thread... We get GB. Deal with it. Playing Seattle is so remote, b/c they'll have to go to Washington and Atlanta and win, and the 49ers will have to beat GB at home, before the two teams face each other.

I just don't like that most of the packers were saying, "i hope we get them again" after the 49ers dominated them in the season opener.

We owe the packers for those playoff losses in the late 90's.
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

vCash

To what do owe this honor?

Seriously what was the Packers record against playoff teams this year...

I think its 2-4... with the 2 wins against Houston & Minny right?
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

vCash
    Packers actually won in Seattle but got ripped by the fake refs if you recall... How did SF do there? Anyway, it's all talk until game day all in good fun
    JORDY NELSON #87
    Brewers
    Packers Badgers

Brewermobile

MLB=History and finesse

vCash
    Again, you have to win first in order to play us
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Again, you have to win first in order to play us
    I have no respect for the Viqueens pulling off a repeat performance of their best game of the season to beat us by a field goal in lambeau. See you in a week.
    JORDY NELSON #87
    Brewers
    Packers Badgers

Brewermobile

MLB=History and finesse

vCash
    Packers actually won in Seattle but got ripped by the fake refs if you recall... How did SF do there? Anyway, it's all talk until game day all in good fun

12 points in Seattle is a loss... The Packers scored just 12...they didn't win anything.

The Cowboys lost in Seattle, The Pats lost in seattle...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast