Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Atlanta's passing attack will give Seattle a lot of problems IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Don't care, we just need to beat whom ever shows up. I think it'll be GB, but I still think we can beat all 3 teams.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Much rather play Washington. SF's D will stop Griffin, Morris, and all that read option stuff they do. Seattle's offense is way more dynamic.

vCash
    You really think Seattle's offense is more dynamic than Washington's? RG3 scares me more than Russell Wilson.

vCash
    I dont really care. we'll end up playing Green Bay, They're a much better team now.

vCash
    Washington in a landslide. Niners haven't played them yet and the Niners tend to not do very well the second time vs a team. Plus, Seattle has all the confidence in the world they can beat SF and the Niners tend to let things get in their heads. I don't want to play GB at any time.

vCash
    What seattle did to us was a complete fluke id much rather play those scrubs then the skins. We barely beat Washington last year and they had Roy Helu and Rex Grossman starting lol. Either way i think the 9ers can beat anybody so bring on whoever.
    49ersssss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImgoodHarbaughU View Post
    What seattle did to us was a complete fluke id much rather play those scrubs then the skins. We barely beat Washington last year and they had Roy Helu and Rex Grossman starting lol. Either way i think the 9ers can beat anybody so bring on whoever.
    I'd like to believe that, but I can't. Seattle's DBs don't get called for...well...anything and Russell Wilson has proven me wrong. He's a runt, but he'll play his butt off until he finds a way.

Washington actually had Beck starting last year though.

vCash
    Chances are we're going to play GB. Which is fine. I think we match up well against them.

vCash
    Yeah, doesn't matter. We'll win the Divisional round and lose in the conference round due to the WWL pattern we've followed all year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    Yeah, doesn't matter. We'll win the Divisional round and lose in the conference round due to the WWL pattern we've followed all year.
    False, the bye week will restart the pattern. We'll go WWProwBowl then back to W again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    False, the bye week will restart the pattern. We'll go WWProwBowl then back to W again.
    I like this idea, I'm hopping on.
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

You want to go first?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    It didn't restart the pattern on Nov 11th

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBruins17 View Post
    It didn't restart the pattern on Nov 11th
    Regular season and post season are 2 different things.

You want to go first?

vCash
    Interesting reading comments from various fans. Oddly enough, there are a whole lot of Seahawk fans, myself included, that want another game with the Niners even though we admit that Atlanta is probably the better matchup for us. It's the start of a great rivalry.

But don't think for a second that the win in our place was a fluke. Russell Wilson is the real deal, and has been steadily improving. The guy does not play like a rookie. He doesn't have happy feet and he doesn't turn the ball over or put our defense in bad positions, and of course, we have a pretty decent D.

Not sure if we win against the Skins or not. We've had trouble with our big secondary chasing smallish receivers, which is what the Skins have. I give us a slight edge, mainly because of our overall points defense, and Washington hasn't played well against top 10 D's.

Anyhow, hope to see you guys in the playoffs!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast