Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Just stop. Memphis doesn't need Ellis or Gasol when they already have a better Gasol and Conley.
    Exactly. The three best pieces in this deal are Randolph, Gay, and Conley.

vCash
    LAL/MEM/MIL Trade Scenario — How plausible?
    Not plausible.

Wolves United

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LKR View Post
    LAL

Beno Udrih PG
    Rudy Gay SF
    Mbah a Moute PF

MEM

Monta Ellis PG/SG
    Mike Dunleavy SF
    Pau Gasol PF/C

MIL

Chris Duhon PG
    Wayne Ellington SG
    Devin Ebanks SG/SF
    Zach Randolph PF
    At first I looked at this trade and thought: No way any of these teams are going for that. But then at second glance, I must say that such a trade might help improve each team, save teh Bucks. That said, I think that some of the teams might be more interested in keeping younger players. I think Memphis is playing very well right now, Z-Bo is playing the best ball of his career and Rudy Gay is a grossly underrated player in this league. But having Gasol and Gasol teaming up together could be very interesting since they know each other so well, and Ellis would provide a scoring punch at the SG spot, even if Dunleavy is a downgrade from Gay.

The Lakers would vastly improve their SF spot, but at the same time leave something lacking at PF... Jamison and Hill could fill those minutes up of course, and a Moute would be decent in the rotation. And Udrih would obviously make a great back-up for Nash.

The bucks though, seem to gain the least from this, unless their goal is the shed a contract or two. Moute is making close to 5 million, Udrih over 7 million, and Dunelavy Jr. close to 4 million (which is reasonable), while Ellis making over 11 million.... Ellis is a quality combo guard, but his FG% the last couple of seasons has taken a big hit, and he may bolt in free agency which means the Bucks may lose him for nothing, or have to overpay him to keep him, neither of which is a good situation. So I guess picking up Z-Bo would be good, but I don't think he makes them good enough. He's 31 years old, and if he were 25 I think the trade might be very appealing for the Bucks, but at 31, I think he is only the kind of talent that a GM wuold want to bring in if he made the team a contender immediately. Everybody other player that the Bucks would be getting in return (other than Z-Bo) is basically filler. So they would be giving up four key rotation players (Ellis is a starter while Moute and Dunleavy both get 25+ minutes a game and Udrih gets close to 20 minutes a game) for only one starter in return. Unless they were just looking to dump contracts and were also getting a number of picks back in return, I don't think the Bucks would go for this.
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

vCash
    This trade is flawed in many ways. Starting with the fact you just made a weak bench weaker. You've benched MWP because Gay has to start. Moute to replace Gasol is terrible.

With Gasol in Memphis you have no real post up player on offense and you lose a lot boards. You move Allen to the 3 and have a very small backcourt.

Milwaukee gives up two starters for one and role player? No deal.

SUPER BOWL
    SEAHAWKS!!!

Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Phillies
    Seattle Seahawks Cincinnati Bengals
    New York Knicks Phoenix Suns
    Notre Dame Fighting Irish Kansas Jayhawks

vCash
    no no no non no no no!!!!

Memphis is a top team in the NBA playing well they gut their team some the brothers can play together!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaddNewz View Post
    This trade is flawed in many ways. Starting with the fact you just made a weak bench weaker. You've benched MWP because Gay has to start. Moute to replace Gasol is terrible.

With Gasol in Memphis you have no real post up player on offense and you lose a lot boards. You move Allen to the 3 and have a very small backcourt.

Milwaukee gives up two starters for one and role player? No deal.
    for gods love, i think you havent gotten a single thing right.
    ]

vCash
    the opposite of fair

vCash
    Memphis would never part with Randolph.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    Little drunk are we???

vCash
    Ew for us (Bucks) and even worse for Memphis.

vCash
    Memphis would be getting spanked in this deal

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    why would memphis trade away randolph and gay?.they both are stars who can be the #1 option on many teams in the league..why would they trade for a volume shooter in ellis and a declining gasol?..it might make a nice story for the year if both gasols play together however if you want to win a championship you don't trade pieces that will help you contend.

vCash
    NO basis for this at all
    Memphis likes its core........for now.......... and trading Zbo and Rudy?????............hahahahahhahaha
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

COME ON ,MEMPHIS !!!! KEEP CALM,PLAY HARD AND CARRY ON !!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers4life08 View Post
    Better trade:
    To Lakers: Conley,Zach
    To Memphis: Pau,blake,duhon,ebanks,Clark and Sacre
    Maybe better for la but way way worse for the griz

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123