Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Exactly these dudes are way too impatient like pg isn't the hardest position to learn in the league. And the fact that he has improved in every stat makes me ? These impatient dudes.
    Quote Originally Posted by King-Henry:24989596
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    Not really,Just more dissapointed he is still young but I just wish he showed more signs of improvement as a PG.

He is young and will continue to improve but I would have a back-up plan
    just in case things dont go as planned

vCash
    Me too...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123:24987920
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    What? I thought you don't BS?

vCash
    ^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Exactly these dudes are way too impatient like pg isn't the hardest position to learn in the league. And the fact that he has improved in every stat makes me ? These impatient dudes.
    He will only improve

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by King-Henry View Post
    He will only improve
    Kinda homer-ish.......
    just sayin.

vCash
    I am not excited about Knight's play this year, he needs a lot of work, but I'm not ready to give up on him yet either. We need to get a good retired PG to come in here and coach him. You can tell he is trying though, sometimes he tries to force a pass because he wants to be more like a "true PG" but he seems to do so at weird times that dont want to work out. He needs to just play and do what comes natural to him and if that means hes not a PG then I can live with that, but he hurts himself when he tries too hard to change his ways.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddi Red View Post
    Kinda homer-ish.......
    just sayin.
    But at least, he still has that faith in him but will admit his development could go wrong.

The others are making it seem like its completely impossible for his career to turn bad, like superstar is the only other option for him, even though they have nothing to back that claim up. Its completely baseless

vCash
    But at least, he still has that faith in him but will admit his development could go wrong.

The others are making it seem like its completely impossible for his career to turn bad, like superstar is the only other option for him, even though they have nothing to back that claim up. Its completely baseless
    couldn't have said it any better

vCash
    im not giving up on knight but i dont think we can run a tradition offense with him hes not a traditional point guard, we need to run an offense where the the big men run the offense the way the kings did in the early 2000s......monroe and drummon are very good passers and in a few years we should run the offense through them and just let knight bring the ball up and give the ball to post and run plays that way ala mike bibby did only knight is probably going to be a better overall player due to his natural gifts and his work ethic
    POP! POP!

vCash
    I will never forget Knights look he gave us right when we drafted him, as if he's a good player or something. We should've given him that look when we got him

Knight, Jennings and Rivers are all in the same boat ... players who "think" their superstars when they are the most inefficient players in the history of the game

vCash
    rivers and jennings dont work as hard as knight does and are not as dedicated to improving, he has the true go to work mentality that is a pistons tradition, i say he doesnt show us who he is until next year mid season not all point guards are at their best the 1st two seasons
    POP! POP!

vCash
    So you personally know Rivers and Jennings don't work hard? Your at their every practice? And you know Knight works hard every day? Or are you just basing all this inside info on crap you hear from the Pistons themselves? The same people who praised Darkos game

Players who work hard are suppose to get better, not worse. Knight was a better player last year then he is now.

vCash
    I will never forget Knights look he gave us right when we drafted him, as if he's a good player or something. We should've given him that look when we got him

Knight, Jennings and Rivers are all in the same boat ... players who "think" their superstars when they are the most inefficient players in the history of the game
    Rivers has easily been one of the worst players in the NBA this season. Knight is not in the same boat as him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    Rivers has easily been one of the worst players in the NBA this season. Knight is not in the same boat as him.
    I'm not talking about the worst, just players who think their stars but suck! Knight shooting close to under 40% from the field as a starting point guard is pretty inconsistent. Esp after he shot better last year in his rookie year

vCash
    I'm not worried about Knights FG% dropping .7% when his 3pt shooting is up 1.5% and hes attempting more 3pt shots this year.

His True Shooting % is better this year.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast