Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Hell no....That lineup is worst then what we already got. I really hope u where being sarcastic lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deception:24931261
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuckey#3 View Post
    There is an abundance of starting quality guards out there.

The trouble is finding one that will work in the system... But does Frank really have a system? Lately it seems like he plays the starters until the boys are down 10-15 points and then sends in Zoo Crew II to save the day.

Anyway I would like to see us trade for Marcus Thornton to start and James Anderson to come off the bench and hit three's. Both are said to be available. As far as PGs we need a player who has experience distributing to big men and who can shoot... Jameer Nelson anyone? We move Stuck, JMax and Daye. Maybe some draft picks.

Jameer/Bynum
    Thornton/Knight/Anderson
    Prince/Singler
    Moose/Cvil/JJ
    Dre/Slava
    Absolutely NOT! Jameer Nelson? We're having a rebuilding season and you counter with Jameer Nelson? Why not bring in Derek Fisher while we're at it? Our current roster is better than that trash of a back court.

vCash
    Wow really??? Knight can't create for his self??? You must be talking about brevin knight lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32:24929243
    Knights a good three point shooter and that usually has to come with someone setting him up.Crawford can create shots for him self which is something Knight cant do and Knight being undersized and with a shot that starts at his hip I just dont really seeing it working out.Honestly If he cant figure out how to become a PG than I dont know what his future will be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Where is the link that says knight had the lowest assist rate for a rookie in nba history Shyfly?? assist

Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    You ask, you shall recieve. I don't bs

http://www.detroitbadboys.com/2012/9...player-preview

So wasn't Irving not doubled tripled team'd? Does Knight get that same treatment?

The difference between irving and knight is that irvings turnovers are legitimate turnovers where Knights are just careless. He just throws the ball in defenders hands or dribbles of himself constantly
    The link you posted says-

which is one of the lowest assist rates for a rookie point guard in recent NBA history.
    Not the lowest in NBA history.
    Last edited by Gators123; 01-06-2013 at 12:29 PM.

vCash

vCash
    agree with u homie 100%. I honestly don't know what knight people are watching. He does need to take care of the ball & be more consistent but that's about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenonsense:24944813
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Totally agree. Usually when you have a guy who is still young and needs to progress you will at least see signs of what he can become, but Knight isn't showing PG signs right now, his flashes have been scoring outbursts.

He does remind me of Stuckey but instead of being a driving/slashing player he's a shooter. Horrible decision to allow him to work out with Stuckey in the offseason lol
    I've seen some amazing playmaking ability out of Knight, and a ton of stupid turnovers. A lot of young guards have that happen, so there is no telling how good he can turn out to be. I think Knight is a decent scorer who has been too focused on passing the ball in crazy, cool ways. Play your game, and the assists will come easier.

vCash
    What? I thought you don't BS?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    What? I thought you don't BS?
    I don't, I just can't read

the fact he has something low in nba history should be a red flag. No "future star" pg has numbers like Knight posts in his first 2 seasons

vCash
    agree with u homie 100%. I honestly don't know what knight people are watching. He does need to take care of the ball & be more consistent but that's about it.
    I and the rest of the world and analyist are wondering what Knight you are watching.Hes struggling bad at his job which is being a PG so unless we were trying to draft a 6 foot SG than yeah he has not been good.Also why should we all be happy about that like every game he struggles we should just get all excited or else were not true Pistons fans umm no he sucks and it pisses me off because I had high hopes for him but he still does not show signs of getting better hes actually the same as last year out there and I dont care what the stats say about him compared to other players when they were his age because right now hes not passing the simple test,The Eye Test.

vCash
    Sounds like most of yall gave up on knight already

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by King-Henry View Post
    Sounds like most of yall gave up on knight already
    Not really,Just more dissapointed he is still young but I just wish he showed more signs of improvement as a PG.

vCash
    Knights young give him a chance
    Last edited by King-Henry; 01-06-2013 at 03:06 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    Not really,Just more dissapointed he is still young but I just wish he showed more signs of improvement as a PG.

He is young and will continue to improve but I would have a back-up plan
    just in case things dont go as planned

vCash
    Knights young give him a chance
    He is young and will continue to improve but I would have a back-up plan
    just in case things dont go as planned
    This dudes comments are the only one that i respect on Knight. He still got his point across about having faith in Knight w/o being a complete homer about it

vCash
    This dudes comments are the only one that i respect on Knight. He still got his point across about having faith in Knight w/o being a complete homer about it
    Thanks

vCash
    Gators. I knew he was leaving something out as usual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123:24987753
    Where is the link that says knight had the lowest assist rate for a rookie in nba history Shyfly?? assist

You ask, you shall recieve. I don't bs

http://www.detroitbadboys.com/2012/9...player-preview

So wasn't Irving not doubled tripled team'd? Does Knight get that same treatment?

The difference between irving and knight is that irvings turnovers are legitimate turnovers where Knights are just careless. He just throws the ball in defenders hands or dribbles of himself constantly
    The link you posted says-

which is one of the lowest assist rates for a rookie point guard in recent NBA history.
    Not the lowest in NBA history.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast