Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    Nassib is a good QB, if McKenzie can land him in the mid rounds it would be a coup.
    It would be great, but I think this is a really weak QB class and Russell Wilsons just don't fall off of trees. Plus I'm not buying any tickets for games next year if Pryor, Leinart, and Rookie QB X are the guys going into camp....or Michael Vick for that matter.

The facts are that we are just kind of screwed again this next year because we are up against the cap again. The cap doesn't increase a lot next year and we still have a lot of bad contracts Kelly, Seymore, Heyward Bey, McFadden, McClain, Branch...and of course Palmer.

So Palmer will need to renegotiate down to around $10M a year to help get some other guys under contract or he needs to go because I don't think any of his contract is garanteed.

So at that point you have Pryor as the only guy under contract (I think) plus the practice squad QB...do you draft Geno Smith with the 3rd pick if he is there?

vCash
    I would take Pryor and a dominating defense all day.

I just seriously want too shed as much as possible and focus on creating a monster on defense this off-season.

I don't want a QB his year. We need to go defense with our top pick, take Star or drop back and nab Te'o.
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    But hold on let me give myself an infraction real quick

Dark Knight was actually Snake btw.
    I thought so!!
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    I think Carson plays next year for us pending TPs development. . He opened alot of eyes with his play and if he continues on the positve path he will be our qb in 2014 or we sign a fa. Carson is going to be here one more yr to be our qb and Pryors mentor.

Pryor will get packages of plays next year. ..and be involved in the offense

[B]New York Yankees 27 World Championships.....need I say more?
    Oakland Raiders 3 Super Bowl Victories/rest of the AFC West 3 Super Bowl Wins

vCash
    Colin Klein from Kansas State is projected to go in the 4-5th round. Or Landry Jones or or or.........most of these guys have the intangibles that your boy Nassib doesnt. They win. A 7-5 team in college is pedestrian.Nassibs numbers in the bowl game were pedestrian, as were everyones golden boy Pryor's in losing to the Chargers. You bash Palmer for loses but fail to note his ability to lead, thats how he got the scrubs the Raiders field every week to look passible as an offense. That abortion at right tackle finally got Palmers ribs broken. But by all means blame the only guy on offense with positive stats. Lets draft some ziltch QB whose only real attribute is that he looks good in his uniform. Al's way of doing things is over, central castings going to have to go somewhere else to find guys for their crappy Keanu football movies from now on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    But hold on let me give myself an infraction real quick

Dark Knight was actually Snake btw.
    What a tool. I had a feeling he'd slither his way back lmao
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    What a tool. I had a feeling he'd slither his way back lmao
    Snake, you dirty dog

vCash
    Allen just this week came out and said Carson is expected a full recovery and will be our Quarterback in 2013. I see TP as backup. Maybe we draft a late round guy to sit and learn.

Representing that 330!!!!

vCash
    Palmer should restructure.
    Last edited by rewski; 01-02-2013 at 01:53 PM.

vCash
    The other problem is what scheme will we have next year? Is there a guy available to run it if palmer isn't around. Nick foles did ok in philly, but he was a west coast guy in college.

vCash
    Palmer has shown to be very adaptable and receptive to different schemes, this is overlooked when evaluating his worth to the team.

vCash
    The more I think about it, the more I would love a 2nd or 3rd for Palmer and his 13mill contract.
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rewski View Post
    Palmer should restructure.
    Is that you snake? Bigguy I knew there were dupes on here the dark night isn't the only one.

vCash
    Pryor is a perennial backup to be thrown in, occasionally, as a change up to confuse opposing defenses. All the high school flash stuff would be countered quickly if used as a starter.

vCash
    Yeah Pryor isn't ready at all. It was fun for a game but teams will destroy him over 16 games if he's thrown in next season.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast