Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I am actually an east coast guy - born and raised just outside of Syracuse. Nassib is intriguing but you will find he drives all the SU fans nuts cause he is very streaky, can play great football and also terrible football. I have seen him a few times in the Carrier Dome and its just like any other QB some people love him some people hate him so who knows for sure how that will translate to the NFL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    I am actually an east coast guy - born and raised just outside of Syracuse. Nassib is intriguing but you will find he drives all the SU fans nuts cause he is very streaky, can play great football and also terrible football. I have seen him a few times in the Carrier Dome and its just like any other QB some people love him some people hate him so who knows for sure how that will translate to the NFL
    Very well said. He could be the greatest or not so much. We'll know it when we see it and not before.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    1. Palmer is never in position to win anything, the evidence is beyond clear.
    2. Palmer had 2 drives over 5 minutes the entire season, Pryor had 2 in 60 mins.
    3. Palmer led Oakland to 3 total points the entire season in the first quarter.
    4. Palmer averaged 1 point every 75 minutes played (225) 1st quarter minutes.
    5. Palmer hasn`t won more the 4 games per season since 2009.
    6. Palmer has 1 playoff game after years of service, 0 -1.
    7. Palmer leaves the Bengals, they make the playoffs both years.
    8. Palmer fizzles out in the red zone, 3,6,9,12 Jano
    9. Palmer throws the most critical interceptions, over and over.
    9. Palmer gets junk production after the game is out of hand.

I didn`t mention his lifetime losing record as the field leader, I don`t understand the forum support for Carson Palmer he`s a terrible qb, I also pray we`ve seen the last of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    It`s not about Nassib whatever happens, happens. It`s more about Palmer packing his bags, that dude is a train wreck. He`s been at it for several years and has been nothing but negative lets face the evidence, Oakland needs to move on, respectively.

vCash

Thumbs down

The more you type the more your limitations are showcased, I can`t interact with you, i`m sorry.
    Said the kid who's quoted himself twice... And has no idea what an apostrophe is...

FWIW I'm not on the west coast. There are Raider fans elsewhere, ya know.

Quit trying to sound like an illigetimate Sheldon Cooper.

Wait, no keep doing it. It's showing your true colors

Do you not realize you're the laughing stock of this message board? You say the same thing in EVERY POST. I must be a real threat since you won't reply back to FL or Hawaii in this thread.

Since you're reading my posts, I'll ask what FL has posted MULTIPLE times.

Do you think you're smarter than John Madden? A simple yes or no is needed.
    Last edited by BlackWidow; 01-01-2013 at 12:09 PM.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    It`s not about Nassib whatever happens, happens. It`s more about Palmer packing his bags, that dude is a train wreck. He`s been at it for several years and has been nothing but negative lets face the evidence, Oakland needs to move on, respectively.
    You've done nothing but lick Nassib's nuts here and now you're backing off? You need to move on. I'm sure the 17 people posting on Buffalo's PSD will welcome you with open arms.

vCash
    I mean, a lot of people hate on firm and for good reason, but he has some good points on this issue. I happen to agree that Palmer is not a good QB. At best he is average. His stats are bloated by large deficits that needed to be overcome in the 2nd half of games. When you look at the first half of games, when teams were still playing their first team defenses and bringing pressure, Palmer just is not that good. However, he is our best option at this point and their is not much out in the FA pool this year that are a drastic improvement over Palmer. By default, we may be stuck with him for another year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider in FL View Post
    You've done nothing but lick Nassib's nuts here and now you're backing off? You need to move on. I'm sure the 17 people posting on Buffalo's PSD will welcome you with open arms.
    Are they up to 17 now?

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_RaiderFan5 View Post
    Are they up to 17 now?
    Ok so I exaggerate sometimes. Cut me some slack

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    OK!
    What happens to Pryor? If you bring this kid in, what's the message that you're sending to him? To get rid of Palmer and Pryor and let this kid take over is a big gamble. It'll be interesting to see which way it goes!
    You get rid of Palmer and Leinart, you don`t need to carry 3 qbs 2 is plenty. Pryor and Nassib get to compete for the starting spot. Oakland will never start a movement of youth, without actually starting one.

The Syracuse head coach is interviewing for the Bills Head Coach, he`d be interersted in Nassib, to keep recycling these used up qb`s has worn out.

vCash
    You get rid of Palmer and Leinart, you don`t need to carry 3 qbs 2 is plenty. Pryor and Nassib get to compete for the starting spot. Oakland will never start a movement of youth, without actually starting one.

The Syracuse head coach is interviewing for the Bills Head Coach, he`d be interersted in Nassib, to keep recycling these used up qb`s has worn out.
    I actually think Nassib is a really good QB and will start in the NFL but I think it is highly unlikely RM and DA go into next season putting their careers in the hands of Nassib and Pryor.

vCash

Do you think you're smarter than John Madden?
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I mean, a lot of people hate on firm and for good reason, but he has some good points on this issue. I happen to agree that Palmer is not a good QB. At best he is average. His stats are bloated by large deficits that needed to be overcome in the 2nd half of games. When you look at the first half of games, when teams were still playing their first team defenses and bringing pressure, Palmer just is not that good. However, he is our best option at this point and their is not much out in the FA pool this year that are a drastic improvement over Palmer. By default, we may be stuck with him for another year.
    We don`t need to suck with Palmer, lets suck without him lol. Palmer will get Allen removed after 2013, he`s been doing this his entire career.

vCash
    Well...let's see what happens. KC needs a QB too. They may take him first.
    If that happens, then where do we go?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I actually think Nassib is a really good QB and will start in the NFL but I think it is highly unlikely RM and DA go into next season putting their careers in the hands of Nassib and Pryor.
    You gotta take a chance at some point, do you believe Palmer is healthy for a head coaches career, absolutely not.

The youth movement would give Allen & McKenzie ample time to figure it out, Palmer will only get them one way tickets out of town.

I vote: Youth lol.

vCash
    We don`t need to suck with Palmer, lets suck without him lol. Palmer will get Allen removed after 2013, he`s been doing this his entire career.
    I agree, but lets be realistic. I just don't see RM and DA going into a season where their careers are on the line, with Pryor and Nassib or an other rookie QB.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast