People pray for hue to come back? Plz he is partly to blame for the mess no thanks
I and most Raider fans want long sustainable success
I really like Carson especially after the long streak of terrible QBs we have dealt with in recent memory. However lets face it, our team is horrible from top to bottom. I hate to see the guy go, but if we get a lot of burn in free agency then so be it. I would love to see us come out with a nasty defense next year more than I am worried about our offense.
2. Palmer had 2 drives over 5 minutes the entire season, Pryor had 2 in 60 mins.
3. Palmer led Oakland to 3 total points the entire season in the first quarter.
4. Palmer averaged 1 point every 75 minutes played (225) 1st quarter minutes.
5. Palmer hasn`t won more the 4 games per season since 2009.
6. Palmer has 1 playoff game after years of service, 0 -1.
7. Palmer leaves the Bengals, they make the playoffs both years.
8. Palmer fizzles out in the red zone, 3,6,9,12 Jano
9. Palmer throws the most critical interceptions, over and over.
9. Palmer gets junk production after the game is out of hand.
I didn`t mention his lifetime losing record as the field leader, I don`t understand the forum support for Carson Palmer he`s a terrible qb, I also pray we`ve seen the last of him.
dude your a broken record...we get it you dont like the guy its cool. Some people dont like Carson, some dont like DMC, some dont like DHB some dont like DA or Tarver. We get it.
Every thread you write a post saying the same thing generally. You hate carson palmer.
every single thread..... get over it
I would trade carson for a 2nd round pick, eagles,or jets, and dmac for a 2nd, lions, or cards. Or trade cp,mcclain, dhb, to jets for tebow, a 2nd and a 3rd.
You need to open your eyes and stop kissing Nassib's butt. Pro is a TOTALLY different aspect than college. It's anyone's game.
Open you eyes a little and maybe you'll see the truth like the rest of us that Palmer is NOT the problem.
Don't like me?
Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.