Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    they are both back in 2013
    If that`s the case concerning Palmer, Allen will be removed after the 2013 season.

What`s in the water out West? this needs to be investigated asap.

This organization can`t be stuck on stupid forever, or can they ?
    Last edited by the_firm_09; 01-01-2013 at 11:47 AM.

vCash

Carson Palmer Cap Hit

People pray for hue to come back? Plz he is partly to blame for the mess no thanks

vCash

Carson Palmer Cap Hit

I and most Raider fans want long sustainable success

vCash
    I really like Carson especially after the long streak of terrible QBs we have dealt with in recent memory. However lets face it, our team is horrible from top to bottom. I hate to see the guy go, but if we get a lot of burn in free agency then so be it. I would love to see us come out with a nasty defense next year more than I am worried about our offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    I really like Carson especially after the long streak of terrible QBs we have dealt with in recent memory. However lets face it, our team is horrible from top to bottom. I hate to see the guy go, but if we get a lot of burn in free agency then so be it. I would love to see us come out with a nasty defense next year more than I am worried about our offense.
    This is exactly what i`m talking about, unbelievable.

vCash
    believe it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    believe it
    1. Palmer is never in position to win anything, the evidence is beyond clear.
    2. Palmer had 2 drives over 5 minutes the entire season, Pryor had 2 in 60 mins.
    3. Palmer led Oakland to 3 total points the entire season in the first quarter.
    4. Palmer averaged 1 point every 75 minutes played (225) 1st quarter minutes.
    5. Palmer hasn`t won more the 4 games per season since 2009.
    6. Palmer has 1 playoff game after years of service, 0 -1.
    7. Palmer leaves the Bengals, they make the playoffs both years.
    8. Palmer fizzles out in the red zone, 3,6,9,12 Jano
    9. Palmer throws the most critical interceptions, over and over.
    9. Palmer gets junk production after the game is out of hand.

I didn`t mention his lifetime losing record as the field leader, I don`t understand the forum support for Carson Palmer he`s a terrible qb, I also pray we`ve seen the last of him.

vCash
    dude your a broken record...we get it you dont like the guy its cool. Some people dont like Carson, some dont like DMC, some dont like DHB some dont like DA or Tarver. We get it.

AGAIN...
    WE
    GET
    IT

Every thread you write a post saying the same thing generally. You hate carson palmer.

WE
    GET
    IT

every single thread..... get over it

9. 01-01-2013, 12:33 PM
    Reason
    Posting pics.

vCash
    I would trade carson for a 2nd round pick, eagles,or jets, and dmac for a 2nd, lions, or cards. Or trade cp,mcclain, dhb, to jets for tebow, a 2nd and a 3rd.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderdave View Post
    I would trade carson for a 2nd round pick, eagles,or jets, and dmac for a 2nd, lions, or cards. Or trade cp,mcclain, dhb, to jets for tebow, a 2nd and a 3rd.
    Tebow over Palmer???

Are you daft?

Not to mention Tebow isn't worth 1/2 a player...
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    Ryan Nassib he runs a professional no huddle Saints offense currently, draft him and he`s ready to go day 1, stop messing around.

Allen knows Palmer will get him fired ending 2013, he`d better know thats the reality.
    OK!
    What happens to Pryor? If you bring this kid in, what's the message that you're sending to him? To get rid of Palmer and Pryor and let this kid take over is a big gamble. It'll be interesting to see which way it goes!

13. 01-01-2013, 12:44 PM
    Reason
    quoting pics

vCash
    I`ve been a Raider fan longer than you`ve been alive young lady 1972, I`ve forgotten more than you`ll ever know.

Your defense of Palmer being successful is 4000 yards which has gotten him nothing, what else do you have except blaming everyone else around him, absolutely nothing.

He needs to be moved and you need to improve your research skills.
    Well you certainly don't act like a raiders fan!

You need to open your eyes and stop kissing Nassib's butt. Pro is a TOTALLY different aspect than college. It's anyone's game.

Open you eyes a little and maybe you'll see the truth like the rest of us that Palmer is NOT the problem.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    1. Palmer is never in position to win anything, the evidence is beyond clear.
    2. Palmer had 2 drives over 5 minutes the entire season, Pryor had 2 in 60 mins.
    3. Palmer led Oakland to 3 total points the entire season in the first quarter.
    4. Palmer averaged 1 point every 75 minutes played (225) 1st quarter minutes.
    5. Palmer hasn`t won more the 4 games per season since 2009.
    6. Palmer has 1 playoff game after years of service, 0 -1.
    7. Palmer leaves the Bengals, they make the playoffs both years.
    8. Palmer fizzles out in the red zone, 3,6,9,12 Jano
    9. Palmer throws the most critical interceptions, over and over.
    9. Palmer gets junk production after the game is out of hand.

I didn`t mention his lifetime losing record as the field leader, I don`t understand the forum support for Carson Palmer he`s a terrible qb, I also pray we`ve seen the last of him.
    These are the facts, none of this stuff is made up

Wake up West Coast People

vCash
    These are the facts, none of this stuff is made up

Wake up West Coast People
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Well you certainly don't act like a raiders fan!

You need to open your eyes and stop kissing Nassib's butt. Pro is a TOTALLY different aspect than college. It's anyone's game.

Open you eyes a little and maybe you'll see the truth like the rest of us that Palmer is NOT the problem.
    The more you type the more your limitations are showcased, I can`t interact with you, i`m sorry.

vCash
    I`ve been a Raider fan longer than you`ve been alive young lady 1972, I`ve forgotten more than you`ll ever know.

Your defense of Palmer being successful is 4000 yards which has gotten him nothing, what else do you have except blaming everyone else around him, absolutely nothing.

He needs to be moved and you need to improve your research skills.
    A Raider fan since 1972? You write as if you were born in 2002. So, without writing about how tasty Nassib's nuts are can you answer a simple YES or NO question? After all, this will be the third time I've asked. Do you know more about football talent or football in general than John Madden? YES or NO?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast