Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'm sure Palmer will take a bit less and play at least this year for the Raiders. Unless they can line up a taker elsewhere who will take the cap hit which seems unlikely...I'm sure he's here at least for this year.

Jerry McDonald just said on twitter he thinks Palmer is here for at least 2 more years. Palmer took a pay-cut last year, I think he will this year, too.

Despite it not being Reggie's guy this organization paid a heavy price for Carson and cannot just bail.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    Lol seriously wtf?!?! And that money is just his base he's up to 16-17 million after the bonus kicks in. If he's "earned" a contract like that then I deserve a couple thousand for watching the games and withholding from scratching my balls when people are over.
    Haha yea I did see his total cap hit its just over 16 million. Such a crazy amount to be paying for an average QB. Anyway with the big salaries shedded(Seymour,Kelly, and Palmer) we will have a nice amount to spend in free agency. Combine that if we can acquire a 2nd round pick by trading down with our 1st we just might have a pretty solid looking team come next season. I am kind of excited

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusLoci View Post
    if i were to guess... CP restructures and brings his contract down to 7-8 mil. You guys think he's worth keeping on for 7-8 mil?
    The question is whether or not Palmer will have to accept a lowball offer like that. If the Raiders choose not to extend his contract, he's going to get better offers on the market. If I'm a team like the Jets, or Arizona, or Miami, I'd have Palmer's agent on speed dial.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Yeah I just want to win. Whether we end up sticking with palmer and McFadden I pray they prove me wrong. I just want to see a ****ing 10-6 season soooon

vCash
    Trade him for a 2nd or 3rd and give me the cap space.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    go raiders

vCash
    Out with CP

vCash
    Yeah I just want to win. Whether we end up sticking with palmer and McFadden I pray they prove me wrong. I just want to see a ****ing 10-6 season soooon
    I pray we get Hue back

vCash
    Hues not coming back

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mal22 View Post
    I pray we get Hue back
    Never going to happen
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    From what DA has said since the end of the game Sunday I think it's fairly safe to say CP will be the number 1 QB next year and TP will be the number 2. I highly doubt that he gets cut...I feel like RM and DA can do more for the team and payroo by cutting Seymour, Huff, and DHB.

vCash
    Tons of players have taken significant money off their contracts for roster considerations,its happened dozens of times just recently.Carson did it himself to come to the Raiders, he took a 5 million dollar cut in his salary, so yeah, players do take cuts all the time.

If the raiders ask him to restructure down to say 8 million per, with signing bonuses, and maybe a "phantom 4th season,then the only questions are who might he consider him a 10+ million dollar option?

No one does that unless your Tom Brady or Peyton Manning, or Joe Montana.
    Carson hasnt shown he deserves that kind of Financial commitment from a team that is on the verge of contention.

Either way, he will be back in 2013 along with Darren Mcfadden.

vCash
    OK??? If it isn't Carson, who's the 2013 starting QB?
    Let's be realistic. DA has to be real careful because his job probably will depend on this.
    I think he stays. If they can actually give him a good line, he might surprise some of you...and maybe the other "dud" that some of you call him, DMC might actually gain some yards.

vCash
    they are both back in 2013

vCash
    Of course Palmer would take a huge cut to work, no other team in the league wants this man, trust me he`s a terrible football player. The only people that don`t understand this, are some Raider fans on this forum.

Doug Marone of Syracuse is interviewing for the Buffalo Head Coach job. I`d expect Marone to draft Nassib, Oakland isn`t very smart we`ve adjusted to live with this.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    OK??? If it isn't Carson, who's the 2013 starting QB?
    Let's be realistic. DA has to be real careful because his job probably will depend on this.
    I think he stays. If they can actually give him a good line, he might surprise some of you...and maybe the other "dud" that some of you call him, DMC might actually gain some yards.
    Ryan Nassib he runs a professional no huddle Saints offense currently, draft him and he`s ready to go day 1, stop messing around.

Allen knows Palmer will get him fired ending 2013, he`d better know thats the reality.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast