Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Seattle-Dodgers talking trade!!!

@ProspectInsider: Hearing Mariners have progressed in trade talks for a hitter. Indications it's Ethier. Multiple players involved.

vCash
    No way only one I would want from them is Felix, and a package based around Ethier ain't gonna do it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboyblu View Post
    No way only one I would want from them is Felix, and a package based around Ethier ain't gonna do it
    same here! but I came across this on twitter and wanted to pass along the info

vCash
    Nick Franklin or Taijuan Walker/Danny Hultzen could be interesting
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    Seager?

vCash
    The only guy interesting from Seattle is King Felix. I would not trade Ethier for anybody else.

vCash
    So it would basically be Bourn and prospects for ethier and pitcher or pitchers?

vCash
    I like the bourn for ethier potential replacement but only if we land Franklin, hultzen or walker in return. Gotta land a top prospect for Ethier . You cant just dump salary and a 25hr 100rbi proven player when you been spending like crazy for fringe prospects.

vCash
    Mariner fan here, I am not liking this trade myself. While I think Ethier is a good player, he is not good enough to warrant his contract. If you guys land more than 1 of our top prospects I will be really pissed. Right now we are in line to start being good once the Rangers and Angels hit their decline. This type of trade to try and immediately compete next year will hurt us once our division rivals start to go down. We've seen this before, and it led to 10 years of mediocrity as our division rivals got better and better.

I doubt you guy Franklin, or Hultzen. You might be looking at a Paxton, Maurer, and maybe a lower prospect like Brad Miller or something. That would be a solid package, and I would hate to lose that much myself. I don't think Etheir will make us give up any of our top 5 prospects, but our farm is stacked and the next 5 could easily be the top 5 in many organizations.

Not too thrilled with this in Mariner land.

vCash
    Paxton package blows
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    Rest assured, if its Seattle, Franklin is a primary target. Hopefully we can get him, he's gonna be pretty darn good. Another potential 20/20 player in the lineup would be nice.
    Introducing Dodgers' Opponents' 2014 Lineups

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 -

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kpak76:24927873
    Mariner fan here, I am not liking this trade myself. While I think Ethier is a good player, he is not good enough to warrant his contract. If you guys land more than 1 of our top prospects I will be really pissed. Right now we are in line to start being good once the Rangers and Angels hit their decline. This type of trade to try and immediately compete next year will hurt us once our division rivals start to go down. We've seen this before, and it led to 10 years of mediocrity as our division rivals got better and better.

I doubt you guy Franklin, or Hultzen. You might be looking at a Paxton, Maurer, and maybe a lower prospect like Brad Miller or something. That would be a solid package, and I would hate to lose that much myself. I don't think Etheir will make us give up any of our top 5 prospects, but our farm is stacked and the next 5 could easily be the top 5 in many organizations.

Not too thrilled with this in Mariner land.

I think if the tables were reversed i too would rather give up my b- c+ specs rather then my A specs. But its been said all winter mariners been chasing Ethier . With the dodgers sayn he wasnt available. They had to sweeten some sort of deal that they had left on the table. Makes 0 sense for the Dodgers if they dont land a top spec.

vCash
    I wouldn't be to mad about one around zuino

vCash
    What if it was a 3 way with the marlins involved at Stanton on the way to la with dodgers sending one pitcher n ethier n sea sending prospects to marlins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LA RO View Post
    What if it was a 3 way with the marlins involved at Stanton on the way to la with dodgers sending one pitcher n ethier n sea sending prospects to marlins

.... Oh wait, you're serious?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast