Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gowman View Post
    Well they wont get his value in a trade and why just release him and get nothing?
    Maybe get him some counseling and a new WR coach. They need a new return guy and he has speed and good hands
    I say sit him down and have a nice long talk and give him one more season
    Make him our return man sounds good if he dont wanna shape up to be a wr

Off-season Sucks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post
    Make him our return man sounds good if he dont wanna shape up to be a wr
    Why not just cut him then. I think if they made him a kick returner, he would just sit there and mope and be a huge distraction.

We are not talking about Calvin 2.0, we are talking about Titus Young. Cut his ***.

vCash
    He's still a stupid kid! Give him one last chance. It is weird how Swartz let the WR coach (who had problems with Titus) go and now is on the record as saying Titus will be back......STRANGE, WONDER IF WE KNOW THE REAL STORY, OR ALL OF IT.
    "If a, would a, could a, should a, Lived on Maybe street, the street that never was"....Rad Alger

vCash
    What Titus did it to make the WR coach look bad? I could buy that...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    What Titus did it to make the WR coach look bad? I could buy that...
    So they ignore Calvin breaking Rice's record, and pin Titus' issues on Jefferson? Sounds like a lame soap opera. Too much drama on this team.

vCash
    In just his second year, Young never made it a secret he wanted a bigger role. When Burleson went down, he had his opportunity, but only capitalized in one of four games as the No. 2 receiver.

Even after moving up on the depth chart, Young wanted to be the No. 1 receiver on a team with Calvin Johnson.

"Hopefully he's ready to come back and work, and to a certain extent accept the role that isn't ideal for a guy as competitive as himself," Burleson said. "But when you're playing with Calvin, you've got to be able to accept the role of backup, and that's something that we're all doing.
    How delusional is titus? You will never be the #1 on a team with CJ buddy.. if you wanna be a #1wr go play where TO was playing in the arena league

Off-season Sucks

vCash
    How delusional is titus? You will never be the #1 on a team with CJ buddy.. if you wanna be a #1wr go play where TO was playing in the arena league
    I don't understand how selfish some of these people really are. If he was smart, he could still be a 1000 yard receiver and ultimately end up being dealt/getting a huge contract in FA in a few years.

He can basically go into next year with the #2 role and if he gets his head of of his *** and plays the way he can, there's no reason why he can't put up 1000 yards and 10 TDs. He justs needs to get his head straight.
    "The way they play offense here is difficult for any quarterback," he said. "Every snap is an incredible decision. They're in a one-back offense, they can't run the ball against certain looks so they have to audible to some kind of a pass or a creative run to get away from trouble.
    "There's never a play in the game where Stafford can just turn around, hand the ball off and catch his breath. Every play he's researching the defense and they throw as much as anyone."

vCash
    Thinking of TItus Young as somebody's #1 receiver honestly makes me chuckle out loud, let alone on the team with the best receiver in the game already on it.

Reload #BTFD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Why not just cut him then. I think if they made him a kick returner, he would just sit there and mope and be a huge distraction.

We are not talking about Calvin 2.0, we are talking about Titus Young. Cut his ***.
    i was joking.. If he aint satisfied as a num2 wr the hell if we could get him to even watch a ST play lol

Off-season Sucks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UofAZ420 View Post
    Thinking of TItus Young as somebody's #1 receiver honestly makes me chuckle out loud, let alone on the team with the best receiver in the game already on it.
    No doubt, I dont think he will EVER be a #1 in the NFL.. Maybe arena.. he would be like 5th string on GB

Off-season Sucks

vCash
    i was joking.. If he aint satisfied as a num2 wr the hell if we could get him to even watch a ST play lol
    Ahhhh...I'm slow eh?

vCash
    Lol if that ******* thinks he will be #1 wr he should just tell the lions don't bother with him and demands trade or cut, what a ****er, if I was Jeffrey's I'd be pissed off they fire me over cutting a little diva *****? And in reality it's stupid and corrupt

vCash
    How do I feel like the way and attitude of this team won't change following 2013 season and it will be another huge dissapointment? Swear to god so much talent and potential but it won't mean ****

vCash
    I could see Oakland, Jacksonville, KC or another horrible franchise trading us for him.

He has SOME value, more than just cutting the guy.

Scrap Detroit!!

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

vCash
    He's going to return to us and play... we would have just cut him by now. But I just hope he knows that he has one more chance man. It would be a great story if he comes back and becomes really humble. I think he just needs a sit down with Megaton Burelson and Broyles.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast