Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 51
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    503
    vCash
    1500

    Titus Young to return next season?

    http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...12310406/1126/

    According to this the lions might give Titus Young another chance. Any thoughts?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,378
    vCash
    1500
    stupid. Not holding players (or coaches) accountable is the whole problem in Detroit. He's had plenty of chances and didn't do much when he was on the field.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    12,213
    vCash
    1500
    I personally think he's our 2nd best WR... I want him back and hope he's back, if they wanted to cut him they would have done it already(ie after the Texans game or whatever game he screwed up)


    #HandItOnly2Bell
    SigBet that Suh stays in Detroit
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    Sig bet!
    Sig bet!
    I'll step up. I'm pretty sure he's gone too.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    13,544
    vCash
    1500
    What he did is in the past. He knows this is his last chance. We did hold him accountable. We didn't play him the 2nd half of the season. I hope he comes back because he is really talented and we really could use him. He's IMO the Lions 3rd best receiver him and Burelson are right there. Broyles at #2

    Megatron
    Broyles
    Young / Burelson
    Thomas / Robisikie


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    Posts
    2,174
    vCash
    1600

    Titus Young to return next season?

    Who cares the lions are the raiders of the 80"s minus the talent the bad boys are back
    [URL=http://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup


    Kingwood A Man Before His Time Dvd in Stores

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    15,489
    vCash
    1500
    Man, I just hope Broyles can play week 1 next year. He gets it and is going to be good IMO.
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,595
    vCash
    1500
    If young can contribute thats fine its not like they are going to give him a long leash. Plus he has to show he wants to continue playing and not be a headache if anyone is going to take him in a trade. Either way he has to earn his spot on the team.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    65,672
    vCash
    0
    First slip up, first peep out of him and his gone.



    Catches: 19 Yards: 171 TDs: 1

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dirty Mitten
    Posts
    17,475
    vCash
    3542
    If he can manage the offseason without any problems i think he starts next year opp of CJ, I hope to god he does, We dont need to waste another pick on O, esp wr..


    Vernon Davis was the same way supposedly.. hopefully he can figure it out the same way
    Last edited by C-Wick925; 01-01-2013 at 03:12 AM.

    #81

    57 Rec - 882 Yards -6 TD

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    26,408
    vCash
    1435
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    What he did is in the past. He knows this is his last chance. We did hold him accountable. We didn't play him the 2nd half of the season. I hope he comes back because he is really talented and we really could use him. He's IMO the Lions 3rd best receiver him and Burelson are right there. Broyles at #2

    Megatron
    Broyles
    Young / Burelson
    Thomas / Robisikie

    that slot position does looks sexy

    My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 132 tackles / 2.5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    2014 PSD MOD SURVIVAL GAME WINNER!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Muskegon, MI
    Posts
    1,011
    vCash
    1500
    That article by Schwartz is nothing more than a tactic to increase Titus Young's appeal to other teams by talking about his value......in essence, he is increasing his trade value.

    What did everyone expect Schwartz to say?? Titus Young is a punk and a cancer? Then what appeal would he have via trade to other teams?

    You have to consider the players on that team.....Raiola has already started that the team has "moved on" from Titus and he is the offensive team captain. Raiola is vocal on the team, but that doesn't mean he is the only player that feels that way.

    If the players have already spoken out against Young, he won't be back.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    13,761
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by UofAZ420 View Post
    stupid. Not holding players (or coaches) accountable is the whole problem in Detroit. He's had plenty of chances and didn't do much when he was on the field.
    Well said.


    STAFFORD THE LEADER



    Sliding a yard short on 4th down because he's too afraid to take a hit.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    26
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by chacha77 View Post
    http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...12310406/1126/

    According to this the lions might give Titus Young another chance. Any thoughts?
    Well they wont get his value in a trade and why just release him and get nothing?
    Maybe get him some counseling and a new WR coach. They need a new return guy and he has speed and good hands
    I say sit him down and have a nice long talk and give him one more season

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    13,761
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by gowman View Post
    Well they wont get his value in a trade and why just release him and get nothing?
    Maybe get him some counseling and a new WR coach. They need a new return guy and he has speed and good hands
    I say sit him down and have a nice long talk and give him one more season
    It wont be all or nothing. Someone will want him.


    STAFFORD THE LEADER



    Sliding a yard short on 4th down because he's too afraid to take a hit.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    26,408
    vCash
    1435
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    It wont be all or nothing. Someone will want him.
    But if it looks like we're going to keep him, then it's implied he's worth more to us than to just cut him.

    My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 132 tackles / 2.5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    2014 PSD MOD SURVIVAL GAME WINNER!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •