Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5+7=DYNASTY!!! View Post
    I think I should state that even though I was and am one of the bigger Omar supporters here, it was obviously time for a change when Sandy was hired, and I 100% supported the decision to hire Alderson. However, I've had two big problems with Sandy so far.

First, there have been plenty of cheap moves that could have been made to improve the ballclub (notably this offseason) that he simply did not look into. IMO we are still in desperate need of a left handed reliever. Banking on Edgin and Carson for a full season is not smart, especially with bats in our division like Howard, Utely, McCann, Harper, possibly LaRoche. The only addition to the OF has been Colin freakin Cowgill.

Second, I think the rebuilding process should be further along than it is. I'd rather see money spent on guys like Francisco and Rauch be spent on someone like Cespedes or other players that will contribute to the future of this ballclub.
    How long do you think the rebuilding process takes, in general?

ďNinety percent Iíll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent Iíll probably waste.Ē
    - Tug McGraw, on his plans for his $75,000 salary

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    How long do you think the rebuilding process takes, in general?
    In China under Mao they always had a "5 year plan."
    Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

vCash
    There's no set time for how long a rebuild takes, but they're generally completed before the next ice age, and progress toward that end is never this slow, the Mets are totally handcuffing their own development by refusing to sign a single major leaguer.

The Mets are now out of trade chips, and even with TDA et al, this club is still light years away from winning the World Series. It's still gong to finish 4th, and attendance is still falling.

Where's the $$$$$??????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty Mcfly View Post
    There's no set time for how long a rebuild takes, but they're generally completed before the next ice age, and progress toward that end is never this slow, the Mets are totally handcuffing their own development by refusing to sign a single major leaguer.

The Mets are now out of trade chips, and even with TDA et al, this club is still light years away from winning the World Series. It's still gong to finish 4th, and attendance is still falling.

Where's the $$$$$??????
    Maybe we can use your time machine to speed up the process.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    1.21 jiggawatts!!

We'll Leave a Light On For You

Believers: mets77, JoeGamer81, Harry777, YoungStuna, Sandman, METMANYAK, FoC, Gotta, WrigheyesMVP, Mr. Koobs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Maybe we can use your time machine to speed up the process.

I'd send it back to the moment Doubleday got swindled by Fred.

Not so Fast Wilpon!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456