Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1120
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Flacco may not be among the 5 best, but he's in the top 10-12 QB's easily, and a case can be made for him in the 7-10 range. I think if anyone didn't think he had a great game last night....you're just looking to hate him. According to some, it was Torrie Smith who carried him in the Broncos game, and now its Boldin carrying him this game and the defense carrying him in the Pats game......

Fact is, he was consistently able to put the ball where his WR's could make great plays and they did. And he did that by tossing it 40-50 yards in the air. That's a damn impressive feat. Not only that, he had zero turnovers in 4 games doing it. His WR corp is slight above average at it's very best. Flacco had a fantastic playoffs.

Elite? No. But I do feel quite vindicated by saying I quite hope Nick Foles could ever become anything close to Flacco.
    I was cheering for the Ravens last night, I have absolutely no hate towards Flacco, but just like Eli if people are going to gas him up after these playoffs and forget what happened the past 2 or 3 years.

That Jacoby Jones TD he underthrew Jones but Jones adjusted and had to be creative to get the TD.
    Wait so your telling me last night Boldin didn't make like 2 or 3 big catches to help them prolong a drive and convert on 3rd down??? He missed Pitta on that 3rd down, that broncos last second TD Jones had to wait for the ball. He rarely ever hits his WR's in stride, I don't get the he hits his WR's good part either. I'm not saying he's Mike Vick bad, but he's not great at it.

Are you forgetting that play where Flacco was about to go outta bounds and he lobbed it in the air and Boldin caught it to convert???

Lets be real he played solid but Boldin helped him out a lot.

Against the Colts it wasn't Rice stepping up moreso over Flacco??
    Broncos game IIRC his completion percentage was horrible, but he makes a miracle throw and suddenly he's the next coming.

I'm sorry I'm not one of those people who are short sighted to rank a player based of one playoff run, if this is the case then why isn't Eli the 3rd best QB??

Also I don't see the 7-10 rank at all for him. I do not see him being better than Rodgers, both Mannings, Brady, Big Ben, Chokemo, Rivers, Ryan, Cutler, Brees, Cayummmmmmmmm..

I don't see him better than those guys and if were going to raise his rankings a lot because of his SB run and judge him after one year then RG3, Luck, Wilson, Kaep can be included as better than him too.

I don't see it..

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Flacc-chise

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    I was cheering for the Ravens last night, I have absolutely no hate towards Flacco, but just like Eli if people are going to gas him up after these playoffs and forget what happened the past 2 or 3 years.

That Jacoby Jones TD he underthrew Jones but Jones adjusted and had to be creative to get the TD.
    Wait so your telling me last night Boldin didn't make like 2 or 3 big catches to help them prolong a drive and convert on 3rd down??? He missed Pitta on that 3rd down, that broncos last second TD Jones had to wait for the ball. He rarely ever hits his WR's in stride, I don't get the he hits his WR's good part either. I'm not saying he's Mike Vick bad, but he's not great at it.

Are you forgetting that play where Flacco was about to go outta bounds and he lobbed it in the air and Boldin caught it to convert???

Lets be real he played solid but Boldin helped him out a lot.

Against the Colts it wasn't Rice stepping up moreso over Flacco??
    Broncos game IIRC his completion percentage was horrible, but he makes a miracle throw and suddenly he's the next coming.

I'm sorry I'm not one of those people who are short sighted to rank a player based of one playoff run, if this is the case then why isn't Eli the 3rd best QB??

Also I don't see the 7-10 rank at all for him. I do not see him being better than Rodgers, both Mannings, Brady, Big Ben, Chokemo, Rivers, Ryan, Cutler, Brees, Cayummmmmmmmm..

I don't see him better than those guys and if were going to raise his rankings a lot because of his SB run and judge him after one year then RG3, Luck, Wilson, Kaep can be included as better than him too.

I don't see it..
    Seriously... Flacco isnt better than Tony Romo, Phil Rivers and Cam Newton...? Give me your car keys, you're drunk!
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    Seriously... Flacco isnt better than Tony Romo, Phil Rivers and Cam Newton...? Give me your car keys, you're drunk!
    Yeah he is wasted.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    You sure proved me wrong. Good job

Seriously?? Aside from being a choker in the clutch, how in the world is Tony Romo not better than Flacco??
    Newton basically has the same level of accuracy, way more dynamic and has outproduced him.
    Rivers has the same arm strength deep ball and way more talented.

If I'm drunk for saying that yo must be on some heavy drugs to even think Flacco is remotely close to those guys in terms of skills. He's nowhere in their league, nowhere.

Flacco is more of a game manager type QB, he's nothing special. Really I don't get it people really must be short sighted, just about a month ago Flacco was a laughing stock, one run and suddenly he has some amazing talent that everyone must have been missing out on.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    You sure proved me wrong. Good job

Seriously?? Aside from being a choker in the clutch, how in the world is Tony Romo not better than Flacco??
    Isn't being clutch kinda important? Like maybe one of the most important traits of a QB?

Newton basically has the same level of accuracy, way more dynamic and has outproduced him.
    Except for the whole ring, superbowl MVP, a flawless playoff performance, and multiple appearances in the AFC championship game

Rivers has the same arm strength deep ball and way more talented.
    When was the last time he did anything worth while? He couldn't even win with LT and Gates in their prime

If I'm drunk for saying that yo must be on some heavy drugs to even think Flacco is remotely close to those guys in terms of skills. He's nowhere in their league, nowhere.

Flacco is more of a franchise QB, he's special. Really I don't get it people really must be short sighted, just about a month ago Flacco was a laughing stock, one run (multiple runs. He would've been in the superbowl last year if lee evans could catch or if what's his face could kick a FG) and suddenly he has some amazing talent that everyone must have been missing out on.
    Just cause he isn't flashy doesn't mean he isn't good. All he does is put the Ravens in position to compete for the Superbowl every year.

vCash
    Ya having a phenomenal defense with an identity and a great leader for years never helped either right??

It's not Rivers, Romo and Cams fault their team isn't that great defensively and relies on them to much.

I even forgot Stafford, but I kinda got turned of by him this year when CJ was taken away his production wasn't that great.

Flacco has less pressure put on him over the course of the year than those guys do.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    I came in here to discuss the Eagles' coaching vacancies.

Get back on topic?

FIRE ME!

I dont do five year plans other organizations do, I guess. - Ruben Amaro Jr

vCash
    U guys r weird, waste so much time arguing with people who will still have the same opinion even after you write tht essay

vCash
    Ya having a phenomenal defense with an identity and a great leader for years never helped either right??

It's not Rivers, Romo and Cams fault their team isn't that great defensively and relies on them to much.

I even forgot Stafford, but I kinda got turned of by him this year when CJ was taken away his production wasn't that great.

Flacco has less pressure put on him over the course of the year than those guys do.
    I've got Flacco in the 12-14 range.

Also, their defense hasn't been great/elite for a while now.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Illa215 View Post
    I came in here to discuss the Eagles' coaching vacancies.

Get back on topic?
    Yet you left without discussing anything.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    ^^ i chuckled

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    Who cares how or where you guys rank Flacco, the guy HAS A SUPER BOWL RING!!! That's all that matters! Romo, Newton, and Rivers all do not have rings. What good is it to have a top ranked 1 - 5 QB if he will never bring you a ring!!!

vCash
    So how bout that Chip Kelly assistant coaching search??!

Unless Flacco is being looked at for O-Cordinator, can we move on?

vCash
    Ugh we have an O cord already. We only need a def cord. The rest will fall in place as all 3 sit down and go from there

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast