Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 69 of 75 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1120
    vCash
    ^^^ nope. Aside from what he did in NY he hasn't done anything else. And who's to tell it just wasn't the level of talent around him in NY.

Without doing a google search and being 100% honest do you know who Vic Fangio is?

If not that shows you not to get caught up in a "name"

He's the def cord for the 49ers and doing a mighty damn fine job. I know him because he graduated from ESU aka East Stroudsburg University which is 10 min from my house....and he's a damn good mind....but is it him or his supporting cast? He's got some great players on that defense
    Last edited by fanofphilly; 01-25-2013 at 12:43 PM.

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Won't really be a transition for the browns. They were a 3-4 not too long ago
    Yeah, the should be ok mostly. I think their biggest concern will be pass rushers. Who knows if Jabal Sheard can play OLB and then theyll need to draft someone to play opposite of him. Theyll also need another DE/DT to round out their defensive line. They could use an upgrade at ILB too so they have someone to pair up with Jackson
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    I can see where you're coming from in terms of just getting caught up in a name. And to be honest, I did not know who he was without googling his name. However, you brought up the question of it was just the level of talent around him in NY. If that's the case, what about the talent that could surround him in Philly? Spags had to coach a depleted defense last season, and to be quite honest, the Saints D was never the BEST in the league. With that said, I think if some team were to give him a shot as defensive coordinator, I wouldn't mind if it were the Eagles.

vCash
    True but they were the WORST. And did set the all time NFL record for giving up the most 400 yard of offense games lol.....

Their defense isn't that bad either....just wasn't coached well at all to be honest...

But really to flip that coin the other way. Was it Spags fault or interim coach(es) fault.... I mean not having Sean Payton is HUGE

vCash
    Eagles interviewed browns lb coach billy Davis for dc

vCash
    It's just an interview chip Kelly will not hire him....gives chip experience at interviewing coaches.....chip is waiting on Tony Monachino or Ted Donatell

"The time when there is no one there to feel sorry for you or to cheer for you is when a player is made".
    - Tim Duncan

*EAGLES (0-0)* SPURS (2-1) * PHILLIES (31-35)*

vCash
    I'm all for getting as many bodies in here to interview for the DC job, it can't hurt.

vCash
    Billy Davis hasn't been a huge success.He does have experience with the 3-4 though.

vCash
    Dawk endorses Donatell.

Sold.

vCash
    Where'd you see that??^^ Definitely encouraging to hear

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    can we bring dawkins in as a secondary coach? or at least a defensive assistant focused in safeties? I would die of happiness if that happened

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IgglesFanInCO View Post
    can we bring dawkins in as a secondary coach? or at least a defensive assistant focused in safeties? I would die of happiness if that happened
    Chipp Kelly offered Dawkins the job and Dawkins wanted to stay coaching high school

"The time when there is no one there to feel sorry for you or to cheer for you is when a player is made".
    - Tim Duncan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    I believe it's in the same conversation where Dawkind go on to say that Chip Kelly offered him the secondary job job and he decline so he could stay coaching high school.

- Tim Duncan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IgglesFanInCO View Post
    Hes said no in the past...hes too involved in missionary and in the church in his area, as well as wanting to be there for every moment of his kids...he has publicly stated this. Guy puts 100% in anything he does... Respect.

Quote Originally Posted by jezzyman05 View Post
    Chipp Kelly offered Dawkins the job and Dawkins wanted to stay coaching high school
    Didnt see any of this at all....where was this?

Quote Originally Posted by Route 36 West View Post
    Dawk endorses Donatell.

Sold.
    when they said the were going after Donatell I hoped it was true. Maybe in 3 more years we draft his son?

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/84597/highlights/2671368

Steve Donatell as out next qb lol....good prospect fyi.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    “When I first started coaching high school [after retirement] he was one of the very first people I called because I remembered some of the good techniques and drills that he would teach,” said Dawkins. “That’s how much I respect him. I think he would be a great hire because he is able to get the best out of his guys. He puts them in a good position, gives them the tools and then lets them go play football.”

Page 69 of 75 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast