Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 75 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

Official Coaching Search Thread

Sticky? It'd be much easier if we put all coaching news in here.

FIRE ME!

I dont do five year plans other organizations do, I guess. - Ruben Amaro Jr

vCash
    @JayGlazer: Eagles have asked permission to interview Falcons DC Mike Nolan, plan to interview him Friday

FIRE ME!

I dont do five year plans other organizations do, I guess. - Ruben Amaro Jr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Illa215 View Post
    @JayGlazer: Eagles have asked permission to interview Falcons DC Mike Nolan, plan to interview him Friday

That wouldnt do a lot for me. The Falcons are known as a high scoring offense this year...who is their OC?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Illa215 View Post
    Nolan is a great defensive coach but,he has already failed as a HC.Really don't want to see him get the nod.

vCash
    Im hoping for Jon Gruden. Highly doubtful though. All the other coaches I would want to hire will not be available for a while so the process may take longer than a lot of people are comftorable with. I think Arians with the Colts proved a lot this year and while its a great story about their HC with lukemia....Arians has been their guy all year. Im suprised Vic Fangio from the 49ers isnt mentioned in any coaching vacancies. I would be afraid to go 3-4 but some of the best defenses in the league are 3-4.....

vCash
    One thing about Mike Nolan...he drafted Alex Smith #1 to build his team around. Passing over a guy named Aaron Rodgers. Ahhh yea....Ill pass.

vCash
    We need Mike Zimmer or Lovie Smith, both guys who have perfected the 4-3 defense.

Zimmer impresses me more because heading into the season they were supposed to have the worst secondary in the league, and they ended up being a top tier defense altogether.

If we get Zimmer and get Norv, I'd be ecstatic.

But as for Marty, Bobby April, Todd Bowles does anyone know whats happening with these guys??

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    We're actually interviewing all three Atl assistants apparently. Saw that on Rotoworld.

vCash
    Nolan would be a mistake. Please no coaches that failed elsewhere

vCash
    Not only that, their defense hasn't even been that good the past couple years. I would hate it to but learn to live with it I guess.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal17 View Post
    One thing about Mike Nolan...he drafted Alex Smith #1 to build his team around. Passing over a guy named Aaron Rodgers. Ahhh yea....Ill pass.
    Bill Cowher once passed over Tom Brady 7 times in one draft! The sky is falling! He's the WORST EVER BECAUSE OF THIS!!!!!!! Aaron Rodgers fell in that draft. People were wrong.

Mike Nolan is a bad choice. But not for the reason above.
    U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

I'm a Chicago Cubs, Philadelphia Eagles, Philadelphia Flyers, and a University of Kentucky fan. You may be a Dallas Cowboys fan, a St. Louis Cardinals fan, a Pittsburgh Penguins fan or a Louisville Cardinals alumn. From June 12 - July 13, we are both American. Go, go, USA!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Nolan would be a mistake. Please no coaches that failed elsewhere
    Yeah, I don't feel like going on the failed coach route. How many guys failed once only to succeed big time elseswhere? Not many.
    U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

I'm a Chicago Cubs, Philadelphia Eagles, Philadelphia Flyers, and a University of Kentucky fan. You may be a Dallas Cowboys fan, a St. Louis Cardinals fan, a Pittsburgh Penguins fan or a Louisville Cardinals alumn. From June 12 - July 13, we are both American. Go, go, USA!

vCash
    Bill Belicheck is the only one I can think of and even then he didn't fail in Cleveland for a long period before he bolted.

Coaches that fail after long periods obviously couldn't get it done.

I really hope we go the bright young assistant route, or at least bright assistant

vCash
    not a fan of Nolan

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    https://twitter.com/howardeskin/stat...88269110083584

Greg Roman and Bruce Arians are on the short list.

Page 1 of 75 1231151 ... LastLast