Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WR Situation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Jennings is coming to Oakland, book it. That will be RM's first call when FA opens up this offseason.

1. Jennings
    2. Streater
    3. Moore
    4. Ford
    5. Criner

This will the most cost efficient, as 4 of 5 would be on rookie contracts still. This will be the most talented WR group we have had since 2001. This is also the most realistic. I would be very surprised to see RM and DA use a draft pick on a WR when we have glaring needs on both lines, RB, and DB.
    I have lobbied for Jennings on this forum as well. The only obstacle I have is firguring out whether Jennings would take less money to be on a perennial winner or take more money to play with our hapless losers.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_RaiderFan5 View Post
    I have lobbied for Jennings on this forum as well. The only obstacle I have is firguring out whether Jennings would take less money to be on a perennial winner or take more money to play with our hapless losers.
    I think RM can sell him on being a mentor and a leader for a young, talented team.

vCash
    I hope so.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.

vCash
    How are you guys doing? Seahawks fan with a question...

What rd pick would it take for Denarius Moore? A few of us in the Seahawks forum have discussed the WR FA market and how we don't/won't spend money on another FA WR. I remember reading about McKenzie's claim that your WRs could be available for draft picks.
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    4th rounder maybe? In all seriousness, though, I doubt he goes anywhere.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.

vCash
    I say 3rd for denarius, 6th for DHB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    How are you guys doing? Seahawks fan with a question...

What rd pick would it take for Denarius Moore? A few of us in the Seahawks forum have discussed the WR FA market and how we don't/won't spend money on another FA WR. I remember reading about McKenzie's claim that your WRs could be available for draft picks.
    Give us Wilson plz. Can't believe you got him for a 3rd. With a redraft he goes 3rd overall.

vCash
    At this point, I'd take whatever someone offers. The dude quit with about 6 weeks to go. I'd rather have 53 players with less physical talent than the 53 we have now if they were actually motivated to work hard and win.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_RaiderFan5 View Post
    4th rounder maybe? In all seriousness, though, I doubt he goes anywhere.
    I was thinking a 4th, but the more I read, it looks like he might stick around in OAK.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    I say 3rd for denarius, 6th for DHB
    I don't think we'd give up a 3rd for Moore. DHB drops too many balls. One of the biggest reasons you'd get rid of him, right?

Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    Give us Wilson plz. Can't believe you got him for a 3rd. With a redraft he goes 3rd overall.
    Dude, I was stoked with the pick. I remember Gruden doing his QB camp with Wilson and holding up a few fingers and saying "this will keep teams from drafting you". Drafted #75 and he's arguably playing neck and neck with #1 and #2.
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    I was thinking a 4th, but the more I read, it looks like he might stick around in OAK.

I don't think we'd give up a 3rd for Moore. DHB drops too many balls. One of the biggest reasons you'd get rid of him, right?

Dude, I was stoked with the pick. I remember Gruden doing his QB camp with Wilson and holding up a few fingers and saying "this will keep teams from drafting you". Drafted #75 and he's arguably playing neck and neck with #1 and #2.
    Yeah dhb still drops way too many balls. At 7-8 million I'm sure we will try to get rid of him or just release him. Moore has had a dropping problem of late but still IMO can be a solid number 1 one day or a great number 2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    The fact that we got most of our production from our TE tells me that our WR corp will look like this...

1.) Streater
    2.) Moore
    3.) New player
    4.) New player
    5.) Hagan
    6.) Criner
    I'm digging on this...

I am intrigued on what to do with Ford and I think that Greg Jennings should get a contract in Oakland.

This would be my 2013 lineup..

Jennings
    Moore
    Streater
    Criner
    Ford
    Hagan

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234