Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WR Situation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheKing30 View Post
    What about Streater??? I think he is the long term solution as our #2 guy.
    Streater shows "glimpses" of being ok, not great just ok. He is very inconsistant, as a depth guy I wouldnt mind I still think we dont have a legit starter on our roster right now. Ford, Moore and Streater could prove me wrong and I hope they do, but as for now, I dont like what I see. A veteran WR is something we DESPERATELY need.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    WR is a need. scoring wins you games. The Raiders need a vet receiver. BADLY.

Raiders will look towards the draft to mkake a splash defensively. Maybe one or two guys in FA are signed but nothing huge. Jennings can be signed here without a lot of $ guaranteed. I still think they can make their biggest signing defensively while still getting Jennings.

going forward with these receivers would be such a huge mistake.
    Jennings should be a big priority. We neeeed a number 1. Like you said off injury he'll command less. Wallace and Bowe might get too much but Reggie knows Greg well and will get him here.

vCash
    With the guys on the team right now, it should be:

1. Streater
    2. Moore
    3. Ford
    4. DHB
    5. Criner
    6. Hagan

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    if we had the picks I'd try to get a top notch receiver in the draft but that's a year away. Moore and Streater aint enough. I'm not counting on Ford and DHB to be back and Criner is a wildcard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9:24925760
    Hagen is a good receiver. He's not Dez Bryant or megatron but he has good hands. I wouldn't mind Hagen back for depth.
    Omg i agree with you on something
    But seriously, Hagan should stay. I'd like to see him get more playing time next season.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    I would be all for bringing Jennings in. The fact that wallace and bowe are out there who had full seasons should also drop his value. He is my favorite out of all 3 however due to attitudes.

vCash
    WR is the least of the Raiders worries right now, before this past season WR was a strength of the team the suck *** playcalling and the fact our entire offense suffered is what screwed the players confidence up. Denarious Moore looked like a straight stud in 2011 and the fact he was hurt most of the this year and horrible playcalling, failure for offense ot get ay rythm is what messed everything up. It was obvious he lost his swag he just needs to gain it back which he will. DHB almost had 1000 yards recieving under Hue jackson so what does that tell you. Knapp is the worst playcaller in the league and the recievers will get better with a better play caller. Oline they need to upgrade the right tackle and guard postions and switch back to what worked a power running scheme. thats why wiesnewski gtfo here because he saw that it was some bs. Seriously management really screwed this team up this year it was a wasted season. Focus on bringing in some defensive talent in the secondary and pass rushers becuase they sorely lack talent in those areas not WR.

vCash
    Streater
    Moore
    Criner

These 3 have shown signs of having great hands add 2 more to the mix and we have a solid group. Anyone that has DHB over Criner is nuts. I don't want wr's that fail to track the ball and attack it with their hands. Criner's over the shoulder td catch is better than any catch DHB has made since he has been a Raider.
    Last edited by slvrandblkatack; 12-31-2012 at 09:31 PM.
    A photo from the stands for C. Woodson's return in Indy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slvrandblkatack View Post
    Streater
    Moore
    Criner

These 3 have shown signs of having great hands add 2 more to the mix and we have a solid group.
    I have to say I disagree about Criner. I saw him drop a few balls this year he hasn't excited me. Streater on the other hand had a productive season and looks like a future quality #2. Denarius Moore really disappointed me this year. After a breakout season in 2011 he really regressed this year, especially at the end of the season. I am willing to chalk it up as a fluky season since he was injured for a while. I do think he can recover and be a good NFL receiver.

vCash
    Knapp made everyone look bad. DHB nothing to his almost 1000 yard season last year. Moore played like a 5th round WR. McFadden played terribly. Palmer was decent because we threw 70+% of the time. Reece was shut down by Knapp. He wasnt a play maker like last season where he picked up good yardage for us on screens etc. **** YOU Knapp. Glad your gone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheKing30 View Post
    I have to say I disagree about Criner. I saw him drop a few balls this year he hasn't excited me. Streater on the other hand had a productive season and looks like a future quality #2. Denarius Moore really disappointed me this year. After a breakout season in 2011 he really regressed this year, especially at the end of the season. I am willing to chalk it up as a fluky season since he was injured for a while. I do think he can recover and be a good NFL receiver.
    Criner never got a fair shot and if you dislike dropped passes then DHB has to be tops of your list.We should have started Streater and Moore and used Criner in the slot as the season got further away from us. Criner had one heck of a game against Detroit in preseason and never got a true chance to play during the season.
    A photo from the stands for C. Woodson's return in Indy.

vCash
    you wanna know why Reggie needs to go get Greg Jennings?

Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur

The Raiders’ leading pass-catcher has been a tight end in four of the last five seasons.
    Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur

#Raiders were the NFL’s only team without a wide receiver among its top two pass-catchers (TE Brandon Myers and FB Marcel Reece).
    THAT's why.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slvrandblkatack View Post
    Criner never got a fair shot and if you dislike dropped passes then DHB has to be tops of your list.We should have started Streater and Moore and used Criner in the slot as the season got further away from us. Criner had one heck of a game against Detroit in preseason and never got a true chance to play during the season.
    Absolutely DHB is the king of drops. Thats because he catches with his BODY and not his HANDS. I wonder how he has made it this far without using his hands to catch. I think I stated that in my original post if I am not mistaken. But I still recall season Criner drop a good number of catchable balls when he was in. No I am by no means judging the kid after one season with limited playing time, I would give him more time to develop, just didn't look great this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    Hagen is a good receiver. He's not Dez Bryant or megatron but he has good hands. I wouldn't mind Hagen back for depth.
    yea i agree, i think the dudes under rated...
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    you wanna know why Reggie needs to go get Greg Jennings?

THAT's why.
    I agree that Jennings would obviously instantly make us better but how much would we have to spend for him? and would it be worth it with so many other necessities?..
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast