Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Anyone sell stuff on ebay before? I just wanna make sure I'm understanding it correctly. So, for example, if I wanna sell a game for $50 plus $4 for shipping and the insertion fee is $1 plus 9% final value fee, then I'll make $48.14 total, correct?

But what if I decide to set the item to "buy it now"? How does the fees work for that? Any help would be appreciated.
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    I have 4 achievements left for Assassins Creed 3.

1. Perfectionist - Complete 100% of all main mission constraints.

2. An Extraordinary Man - Complete the Encyclopedia of the Common Man.

3. Completionist - Complete ALL progress tracker grid entries.

4. Abstergo Entertainment - Reach level 20 in the multiplayer mode.

Now I am almost at level 17 in multiplayer so I will have that. Now I have to decide if I want to go and 100 percent everything. Crazy thing is my girlfriend went back and actually did. She only needs to hit level 20 to have 1000/1000 gamer score.

vCash
    Two thirds completed for ACIII, I'm hoping to get this done by next Tuesday, I'm going to be working quite a bit next week. Oh, if only there were more hours in the day.

vCash
    Assassins Creed 3 is incredible. The first six hours (tutorial) were gripping. When i finally put on the assassins robes i was hype williams type hyped.

vCash
    I'm surprised people have enjoyed ACIII so much. I couldn't get done with it fast enough. Connor was boring, regenerative health/no armor was lame, and the combat was generic. I felt like the game had so much potential, but it was ultimately disappointing for me. It was definitely more of an action game then a stealth/RPG like its predecessors.

vCash
    The whole no armor and no medics was a buzz kill for me.

vCash
    That's what I found rather weird (no armor). I spent the majority of the game using the tomahawk and hidden blades as weapons. My only complaints are how big of a pain it is to open the freakin' chests and how enemies can come after you for no apparent reason, they're annoying as hell to shake off.

Overall, it's not too bad. Much better than Brotherhood & Revelations. ACII is still the best among the main games imo.

vCash
    I will say the only thing ACIII lacks is decent combat. It has the story, visuals, and atmosphere. Possibly the most believable and absorbing open world i've ever seen in a video game.

vCash
    I love just running through the forests.

vCash
    I just completed

Abstergo Entertainment - Reach level 20 in the multiplayer mode

and

An Extraordinary Man - Complete the Encyclopedia of the Common Man

I just need to 100 percent the game now. FML

vCash
    Have any of you experienced freezing at any point in the game? It happened to me about 3 times when I was doing side missions.

vCash
    Just bought Dark Souls based on the great reviews a few people on here have given it. Definitely one of the hardest games I've played, although I admit at the beginning I had no idea what I was doing. I didn't realize I wasn't supposed to head to the catacombs until way later, but I had already made it about half way through before finding that out. I've since turned around and went to the undead burg, but while I was there I didn't find the merchant until after I killed that huge demon on the bridge. I guess I need to do a better job of looking around

vCash
    Just put in another $40 dollars for my pre-order of Bioshock Infinite Songbird edition. March is so going to be awesome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticus Finch View Post
    Just bought Dark Souls based on the great reviews a few people on here have given it. Definitely one of the hardest games I've played, although I admit at the beginning I had no idea what I was doing. I didn't realize I wasn't supposed to head to the catacombs until way later, but I had already made it about half way through before finding that out. I've since turned around and went to the undead burg, but while I was there I didn't find the merchant until after I killed that huge demon on the bridge. I guess I need to do a better job of looking around
    To me that was the allure and excitement of the game.

Most hand hold you with go there, follow this, do that.

This game just throws you into the game world and says good luck without telling you a ****ing thing, I love it. More games should be like that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    To me that was the allure and excitement of the game.

Most hand hold you with go there, follow this, do that.

This game just throws you into the game world and says good luck without telling you a ****ing thing, I love it. More games should be like that.
    Yeah I agree, without any direction or guidance whatsoever the game becomes that much harder. What I'm really liking about the game so far is that the managed to make it a very difficult game but fair, the computer doesn't have to basically cheat to make it hard.

Makes me think about the original Mario Kart. When you try to play on 150CC instead of just making the computer characters drive better, they resort to cheating. I've had games where as soon as I passed the first place driver that person got 2-3 stars in a row without hitting an actual item box.

So far I find myself getting frustrated with Dark Souls, but as soon as I stop playing for an hour or so I really want to get back into it. The boss fights alone are worth it

Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast