Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 71 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'm one of those people who like having the physical copy. I hate digital downloads...unless it's music
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    That is the catch with PS+. You pay for the service for "free" games. However when you stop paying they pull all the games until you re-up.
    you keep the games you pay for.. and who wouldn't re-up anyway?

vCash
    The new DMC demo was dope. The boss fight was awesome.
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    Finally finished Uncharted 2, don't know what to say, the game has some incredible sequences, that are incredibly fun, the pacing is way better then 1 and the gunplay has improved. But the game devolves into an uninspired cover based shooting gallery way to often. The platforming is way to easy and the puzzles aren't challenging. All in all I had fun, but the game could be soooo much more.

Started Uncharted 3 (funny enough I really enjoy the beginning of the Uncharted games, not much shooting more other stuff wich suits the game way better). I started it 3D and sometimes it looks incredible in other scenes look like crap, have a feeling that 3D games should run in full 1080P and 60fps to really shine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    you keep the games you pay for.. and who wouldn't re-up anyway?
    You can't play the games once your subscription runs out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadStBullies View Post
    I'm one of those people who like having the physical copy. I hate digital downloads...unless it's music
    I am the same. I hope they never go 100 percent digital.

vCash
    Project X Zone, a mashup strategy rpg for the 3DS featuring over characters from Sega, Capcom, and Namco Bandai has been announced for localization in the summer of 2013. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbgA_K0KjpM
    Which is awesome because I thought there was no way it would get to the US.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagocubsfan View Post
    Project X Zone, a mashup strategy rpg for the 3DS featuring over characters from Sega, Capcom, and Namco Bandai has been announced for localization in the summer of 2013. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbgA_K0KjpM
    Why the **** is that only for 3ds.

God damnit

vCash
    Just a heads up the Dead Space 3 Demo is going to be open to the public tomorrow Jan 22nd. I'm excited and if the demo is good I'll most likely preorder it at Best Buy and get a $20 reward zone certificate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagocubsfan View Post
    All but given up on Japanese games. I mean story and character development in western games is mostly bad, but Japanese games go to extra length to make me puke. This seems somewhat interesting game play wise, but I have no 3DS so I don't have to make a decision....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patman View Post
    All but given up on Japanese games. I mean story and character development in western games is mostly bad, but Japanese games go to extra length to make me puke. This seems somewhat interesting game play wise, but I have no 3DS so I don't have to make a decision....
    Play Neir.

Best story/character development in a game maybe this gen.

Rest of the game is kinda iffy though....

Depends on the era were talking too. The PS2 era was the golden age of jrpgs. Recently outside of the Persona series I haven't played a jrpg that has grabbed me like Shadow Hearts or Xenogears. I keep hearing great amazing things about Ni No Kuni from various sites but I'm a bit skeptical.
    Last edited by 1-800-STFU; 01-22-2013 at 09:10 AM.

vCash
    Bought the first Bioshock for 10$ yesterday.

Heard great things but I'm excited to finally try it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    Play Neir.

Best story/character development in a game maybe this gen.

Rest of the game is kinda iffy though....

Depends on the era were talking too. The PS2 era was the golden age of jrpgs. Recently outside of the Persona series I haven't played a jrpg that has grabbed me like Shadow Hearts or Xenogears. I keep hearing great amazing things about Ni No Kuni from various sites but I'm a bit skeptical.
    Will have to check out Nier, maybe if I find it for cheap somewhere.

Honestly for me most of the past PS1 Era gets problematic, the typical Artstyle is often just to much to begin with. I really dislike the depiction of female characters, I mean western fantasy is bad, but they take it to an whole other level.
    I never was into JRPG that much, but since this generation i totally lost every interest to even touch a game like that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patman View Post
    Will have to check out Nier, maybe if I find it for cheap somewhere.

Honestly for me most of the past PS1 Era gets problematic, the typical Artstyle is often just to much to begin with. I really dislike the depiction of female characters, I mean western fantasy is bad, but they take it to an whole other level.
    I never was into JRPG that much, but since this generation i totally lost every interest to even touch a game like that.
    I agree there definitely is fan service in many jRPG's today. Thats one of the ruts it's stuck into. Many of the characters often follow boring predictable stereotypes. I like most of the art style but that is personal preference. I'd recommend SMT: Nocturne as well (A PS2 jRPG). I recommend that to everyone I know who likes wRPGs and wants a RPG that doesn't have the anime art style and is very challenging. Some people here who've tried it have liked it.

wRPG's are in a similar rut IMO with the "standard" fantasy setting. When you have a standard for something that isn't reality you got problems. The Witcher 2 has been the saving grace of wRPGs recently, though.

This generation in general has been iffy on single player RPG's. Bioware has turned to **** and games like Skyrim bore me quickly. Most RPG's have turned into Action games with RPG elements.

vCash

Page 12 of 71 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast