Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew1283 View Post
    The depth of the NFC is incredible. Gotta love it. From each division you can name at least 3 teams that would look good in the playoffs. Giants, 'Skins, Cowboys, Atlanta, Saints (With Payton), maybe TB, the whole NFC North, SanFran, Seahawks and even the rams which Im loving lately! Its really competitive.

With that said, you just have to agree that the Superbowl runs through the AFC. I mean, there is no team that I can think that I can truly say that will beat either the Manning-led Broncos or the Brady-led Patriots. 49ers, Packers or Seahawks will give 'em a fight, but one of those two will win in the end.

I got the Patriots winning the SB over San Francisco
    Well, the Seahawks and 49er's beat the Patriots, so I think it can happen again. More so the 49er's though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1127 View Post
    Well, the Seahawks and 49er's beat the Patriots, so I think it can happen again. More so the 49er's though.
    I know, but the Patriots are way better than what they were that week early in the season. Plus, they will play away from the 12th man, and they have been subpar away from home. San Francisco is the biggest threat coming from the NFC, but after seeing that 28 point comeback a few weeks ago, you just gotta love NE chances if the play again. In the Superdome, the Patriots will protect the ball, they will not make the mistake they made and they will win (If they get that far)

vCash
    I know, but the Patriots are way better than what they were that week early in the season. Plus, they will play away from the 12th man, and they have been subpar away from home. San Francisco is the biggest threat coming from the NFC, but after seeing that 28 point comeback a few weeks ago, you just gotta love NE chances if the play again. In the Superdome, the Patriots will protect the ball, they will not make the mistake they made and they will win (If they get that far)
    Didn't Justin Smith get hurt in that game? I thought that's when the Pats started making a comeback. Before that, it was all 49er's.

vCash
    It would be interesting. Those teams just match up well against the Pats-- good pass rushers and secondary/LBs who can limit Gronk/Hernandez. But yeah, still lots of firepower on the Pats. Your TEs are one matchup where I worry about Denver-- TEs just seem to run wild on us.

vCash
    Eagles have 4 wins, 3 of them by a combined 4 points

Eagles could have easily been 0-16 or 1-15

They need the hardest positions to find (good coach and qb)

vCash
    I don't know how anyone can say the AFC has the inside track on winning the SB. Since the Giants won it in 07/08, on the Steelers the very next year have won it for the AFC. Yeah before that the AFC dominated the Lombardi trophy. But since then it's been all NFC. I could see the Falcons, 49ers or Packers winning it all this year with Seattle as a dark horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Menfan4lyfe View Post
    I don't know how anyone can say the AFC has the inside track on winning the SB. Since the Giants won it in 07/08, on the Steelers the very next year have won it for the AFC. Yeah before that the AFC dominated the Lombardi trophy. But since then it's been all NFC. I could see the Falcons, 49ers or Packers winning it all this year with Seattle as a dark horse.
    because that has nothing to do with the conference, just the team. the AFC road is easier, so its more leikl;y the best team doesn't get upset on the way. cant really say that for the NFC. plus denver looks pretty damn good right now.
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12