Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Heart or Stupidity?

Everyone here let loose on guys like Cutler for not playing with Injuries but then some of those same people call RG3 a moron for playing hurt or not seeking medical attention.... Where is the Line? If a guy worries about his future and does the smart thing will he lose his team?

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Heart for being out there

Coaches stupidity calling for him to run.

Don't think drafting Cousins this year wasn't 100% due to the risk of injury to RGIII. His mobile QB career might already be on the back nine.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    A little of both, truthfully.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    As a player you always want to be on the field. It's the coaches job to take you out when you are hurting the team though. Some coaches are stubborn and won't do it though.
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    Combination of both. Griffin should have sat, but I don't blame him for having the heart to continue.

Stupidity more on Redskins coaching staff for letting him continue to play, and calling runs/options.

vCash
    The decision should never be in said player(s) hands.

vCash
    Yea coaches should have taken him out. You could see him limping on the run play not long before he got hurt.

vCash
    It's all outcome dependent. Fans are nuts.

1) Player plays with injury and wins -- "Guy is tough. Heart of a champion."

2) Player plays with injury and loses -- "Stupid coach! The moron should have pulled him! Everyone could see he was hurt!"

3) Player leaves game with non-obvious injury -- "What a wuss! Guy has no heart!"

4) Player leaves game with obvious injury -- "Stupid coach! The moron should have pulled him! Everyone could see he was hurt! Might ruin his career!"

/edit Despite RG3's injury and how everyone is saying Shanahan was reckless, if RG had thrown a game winning TD everyone would praise Shanahan for keeping faith.

vCash
    Both I respect that these players have a strong desire to play and win, but they do not know the consequences of playing hurt, especially with head injuries. RGIII should have been taken out the game way sooner.

vCash
    All credit to RG3 for having the heart and balls, but Shanny should have pulled him sooner. All of us watching saw that he was gone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post
    This.

vCash
    They have to get their investment out of Gruesome. They paid the equivalent of two top three draft picks (plus) for the guy. If he can't run they might as well shoot him, because he won't be more than a mediocre pocket QB. Same holds for Wilson, although the Seahawks don't have a big investment there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post
    This. If he asked out, he'd have been called a quitter. Shanny should have pulled him earlier.
    <Meaning and Content>

...And did you see that Giroux goal?

vCash
    neither...you better be dead if you are going to sit out the game. You owe it to your teammates who are giving it 100% on the field. Dont tell me you are injured and then walking around on the sideline, Jay.
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

vCash
    He was Limping after the first touchdown....If it was me I would have forced him out....If It was a non throwing arm or a rib fine but leg/Head/Throwing arm are things that should not be played with and both the coach and player need to realize that.... You cant risk a career for 1 season.

It seems like everyone wants guy to man up and say to hell with it and play because its the playoffs....The game should not matter...They need to treat the playoff game like the first game and vice versa.... Health for a franchise player should always come first. The player needs to be less selfish and realize that.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast