Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplay2007 View Post
    Trade him to the Texans for Schaub. He'll do just as good as Schaub and we can let him walk in 2014 when his contract expires. He'd have 1 year to prove himself in a well structured Gary Kubiak Offense. If he doesn't work out then we can just sign or draft someone to replace him. I'd prefer this over 5 more years of a ****** Schaub contract. I do not understand why we signed that loser long term without proving ****!
    Wow, I'm just glad my words finally find vindication. Said it before they signed him before they traded for him, I am Schuab's biggest critic. He is finally on a national scene so everyone else can see what I have seen for years.

Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Alex Smith can go to Dallas and Romo can backup Kaepernick.
    *U*K THAT Hell No

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Why get rid of a top 6 QB???? Dallas would be flat out stupid to do this because they wouldnt get equal value in return.
    Because he cant win in big games. How many years? How many heat breaks should they endure because he can put up big stats in meaningless games?

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    I say the Browns should. The Browns have a propensity to choke in clutch situations and Tony Romo is so unclutch in clutch situations. It's a perfect match in heaven.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplay2007 View Post
    Dude stfu already. He isn't top 6.
    a long career------->A handful of win or go home games.

He played poorly no doubt but people seem to forget that in these types of games the entire team plays bad....Romo gave up 200 yards of rushing as well on Sunday

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Because he cant win in big games. How many years? How many heat breaks should they endure because he can put up big stats in meaningless games?
    what about the 4 game winning drives in the previous 6 games leading up to the final game???????? Were they not important? He stood on his head game in and game out to help get them to where they were but of course 1 game---------------------------->the rest of the games leading up to it....Lets be serious...Romo could have thrown for 500 yards and ran for the game winning touchdown in every game up to the NFC Championship game and had he lost still people would throw this guy under a bus.

Unless the cowboys are getting back Luck/RG3/Rodgers/Brady/Ryan/Wilson or some other great or young high talented guy they do not give up Romo Period

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    As much as I despise the Cowboys without Romo this year yesterday's game means nothing and isn't even flexed to Sunday Night. Their defense was so ****ing pitiful down the stretch giving up over 27 ppg. He was damn near perfect until last night and everyone seems to ignore the other 4 do or die games they played prior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    what about the 4 game winning drives in the previous 6 games leading up to the final game???????? Were they not important? He stood on his head game in and game out to help get them to where they were but of course 1 game---------------------------->the rest of the games leading up to it....Lets be serious...Romo could have thrown for 500 yards and ran for the game winning touchdown in every game up to the NFC Championship game and had he lost still people would throw this guy under a bus.

Unless the cowboys are getting back Luck/RG3/Rodgers/Brady/Ryan/Wilson or some other great or young high talented guy they do not give up Romo Period
    Right regular season. What good did those wins do when it really mattered. When the stakes at their highest he throws a INT. This is Tony Romo. You have to see and admit there is a pattern now.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Cfl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    He's not going anywhere
    I agree i think he will stay a Cowboy even if they wanted to tear the team apart and start over with a new QB this QB class really isn't that good.

vCash
    I dont think Romo leaves this season. Depending on how next season goes that could be his last.

Official Dolphins Draft Guru '11 & NFL Draft Guru '12

Enjoy hilarious podcasts about popculture, wrestling, and videogames? Check out the lasertime network at lasertimepodcast.com

vCash
    [QUOTE=WhiteSoxGod;24927676]Wow, I'm just glad my words finally find vindication. Said it before they signed him before they traded for him, I am Schuab's biggest critic. He is finally on a national scene so everyone else can see what I have seen for years.

Not sure you are a great judge of QB talent........Aren't you the same guy that had Smith winning MVP?? Tough to do that from the bench.
    Eat Lobster

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    I hate the Cowboys with a passion, more than any team in the league. You say he can't win in big games... But without Romo, they wouldn't win the meaningless games either. So yes, trade him please so everyone I know (I live in texas) can eat their words and see the few wins that **** team got was all because of the guy they constantly put the blame on when **** hit the fan. You think Orton would've brought them back EVERY game to end the season with 8 wins?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by esb View Post
    Which team fits Romo better?

Kansas City 2-12
    Jacksonville 2-12
    Oakland 4-14
    Arizona 5-11
    NY Jets 6-10
    Tennessee 6-10

I say Tony Romo(32) and Philip Rivers(31) need a change of scenery. Chargers/Boys swap qb's.

Career Stats:

P.Rivers 94.5(qbr) 27,891(pyds) 189(td)
    T.Romo 95.6(qbr) 25,737(pyds) 177(td)
    Hell no to Rivers in Dallas. We need a qb with the ability to get out of the pocket and Romo is better than Rivers so why take a step back
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    Romo's never going to win in DAL IMO. I think he needs a change of scenery. His own personal demons plus the pressure of being on a well known franchise that has flopped for a decade plus is too much.

But DAL isn't going to be able to find a QB that's any better, so IDK if they trade him. I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Romo's 32 and could be a FA after next season. DAL has an OL full of mediocre no-names, and the coaching incl. the D plus the GM are iffy. If I'm Romo, I refuse to sign an extension with the team this offseason and instead play out my last year because I want to head to FA and spend my last years on a contender. That would be the biggest and most satisfying shot at DAL's lame FO that their franchise QB doesn't want to stay with the team because he has no faith in their abilities.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast