Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    No. It didn't happen last year with basically the same team.

You people are really awful debaters.
    Well, good thing to know Giants fans are still making excuses for everything. "I'm not upset we didn't make the playoffs because I can just watch a video of last year's SB win. It's basically the same thing." Do you understand how dumb that sounds?
    2013 Adopt-A-Lion: Nick Fairley

vCash
    id love for the jets too but he isnt available

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    Tell me this: Do you think it's as painful for a fan of a team that won two superbowls in five years when his team misses the playoffs? I've got superbowl DVDs I can watch if I get bored. Cowboys fans--and teams that haven't won in a while--don't have that luxury.
    The cowboys have 5 Super Bowls they can go back and watch, that is really an awful argument dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    Well, good thing to know Giants fans are still making excuses for everything. "I'm not upset we didn't make the playoffs because I can just watch a video of last year's SB win. It's basically the same thing." Do you understand how dumb that sounds?
    Shut up, they won last year he's too busy watching a DVD of a championship from a year ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rawz View Post
    defensive starters on IR, out for most of year

coleman de
    ratliff dt ( his back up, brent, also out)
    lee, ilb
    carter, ilb
    church, ss
    scandrick cb (starting nickle cb)

defensive players that missed alot of time, or hurt bad
    ware,
    claiborne
    jenkins

offensive players that missed games,
    tyron smith, lt
    costa c, cooks, his back up, kow. his backup, ( we had like the 4th string center out there)
    livings,
    bern.
    murray
    austin
    felix

we had lots of injuries.

lots..

over half our defensive starters are on IR.

our punter got hurt, and placed on ir to. jones. had to sign moorman.

sigh...

next year.
    Gotta love the ol' injury excuse. Yea, the Cowboys were the ONLY team to have loads of injuries this season. And why do people put "WE" as if you were out there playing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by esb View Post
    Which team fits Romo better?

Kansas City 2-12
    Jacksonville 2-12
    Oakland 4-14
    Arizona 5-11
    NY Jets 6-10
    Tennessee 6-10

I say Tony Romo(32) and Philip Rivers(31) need a change of scenery. Chargers/Boys swap qb's.

Career Stats:

P.Rivers 94.5(qbr) 27,891(pyds) 189(td)
    T.Romo 95.6(qbr) 25,737(pyds) 177(td)
    i'm a Jets fan but why isn't Buffalo on this list? i can't remember the last time they had a QB with the talent of a Tony Romo, now i can easily argue the same for the Jets (but i don't want him) ...i could actually see Buffalo being very dominant if they traded for Romo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    If any of your teams win or won the Superbowl, you would understand.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    I would say cardinals but the NFC West has become a tough division.. Romo playing SF, SEA twice a year prob won't help him.. Buffalo Bills wouldn't be a bad fit

vCash
    he'll be a cowboy, there is no available whose close to romo's level

“Just gobble, gobble, gobble, turkey from jive turkey gobblers”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportfan View Post
    If I'm Romo, I'd love to go to KC. A team that has no expectations, a great running game, and a pretty good target in Bowe, (i think he would stay knowing a real qb is coming in) and Baldwin could thrive like Dez has. Could be a pretty good offense. Plus with the #1 pick they could add pieces to the D-Line and be a solid team. the AFC sucks, wouldn't surprise me if they made playoffs
    Bowe is a free agent and leaving...

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

vCash
    He's not leaving the Cowboys, because he costs too much money. Therefore, this is a moot subject.

12. 01-03-2013, 07:28 PM
    Reason
    name calling

vCash
    I don't think he's leaving. It's irrelevant whether he can win the big game or not. There isn't anyone else that can even get that team to the last game of the season and still be in the hunt for a playoff slot.
    <Meaning and Content>

...And did you see that Giroux goal?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney2424 View Post
    He costs too much money? He is gonna be in his contract year in 2013 you moron... but I do agree with the notion that he isn't going anywhere. And to everyone who says he's not "clutch." I guess it wasn't clutch on 4 n 10 in week 16 vs the Saints to throw a game tieing TD with less than :30 on the clock, or I guess it wasn't "clutch" to bring his team back with 6:30 left in 4th quarter down 9 to beat the Bengals... Like it or not he got the Boys to that point and yes he had a terrible game and 3 awful picks, but for everyone to say he isn't clutch is just moronic. Anyone ever realize that maybe just possibly the Redskins are a good team and on a tear? friggin idiots
    What? Isnt he like 1-7 in elimination games or something? That's as un-clutch as it gets.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos...ix-Romo-fumble
    <Meaning and Content>

...And did you see that Giroux goal?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney2424 View Post
    He costs too much money? He is gonna be in his contract year in 2013 you moron... but I do agree with the notion that he isn't going anywhere. And to everyone who says he's not "clutch." I guess it wasn't clutch on 4 n 10 in week 16 vs the Saints to throw a game tieing TD with less than :30 on the clock, or I guess it wasn't "clutch" to bring his team back with 6:30 left in 4th quarter down 9 to beat the Bengals... Like it or not he got the Boys to that point and yes he had a terrible game and 3 awful picks, but for everyone to say he isn't clutch is just moronic. Anyone ever realize that maybe just possibly the Redskins are a good team and on a tear? friggin idiots
    And, I thought name calling was against the rules here.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567